Are women trapped in a vicious cycle of victimhood?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Are women trapped in a vicious cycle of victimhood?

Post by Temprano26 »

I am trying to keep a balanced perspective here. I have a female friend that I have known since high school, got two kids and neither of us care to be anything more than friends because our eccentricities may just cancel out. Plus I don't like kids. She said guys are too aggressive and ultimately women develop defenses. She does admit that there are nice men out there that are getting a bad deal because of the bothersome males out there.

Nice guys are not to blame for not finding a date. They are just caught up in a bad social environment full of guys that pester the shit out of women or guys that use and abuse them. But isn't misandry just a vicious cycle of women dating low-rent men and then painting all others with the same brush?
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

Yes..these evil men. They are too blame for everything.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Are women trapped in a vicious cycle of victimhood?

Post by Voice of Reason »

Temprano26 wrote:I am trying to keep a balanced perspective here. I have a female friend that I have known since high school, got two kids and neither of us care to be anything more than friends because our eccentricities may just cancel out. Plus I don't like kids. She said guys are too aggressive and ultimately women develop defenses. She does admit that there are nice men out there that are getting a bad deal because of the bothersome males out there.

Nice guys are not to blame for not finding a date. They are just caught up in a bad social environment full of guys that pester the shit out of women or guys that use and abuse them. But isn't misandry just a vicious cycle of women dating low-rent men and then painting all others with the same brush?
It is women themselves who choose to go with thugs that abuse them, or losers who get them pregnant and run off. Women (especially western women) have all the sexual choice, they are not victims. Women should take responsibility for their own fuckups and inadequacies...but instead they continue to blame ALL men, and decent men are the ones who pay the price because women will still open their legs up to the very same men they complain about.