How Women Look At Men These Days

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The objectification of men is standard operating procedure in all western countries.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/video/how-w ... hese-days/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I heard this vid was shot in Ukraine?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I already posted that video long time ago. Yes, it was shot in Ukraine. But... I see nothing wrong with that video. Try doing that in the U.S., the girl will never come with you, you will get sued for stalking and BMW X5 does not give you any edge over other men in the States. So I actually like this video since it shows that women in Ukraine value a guy for his achievements, no matter how slutty it may appear. American women value empty players and thugs, which is way worse.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

At least the guy in the video didn't get fired for staring at the woman. She wouldn't be able to make some bullshit rape accusation against him the day after she slept with him, either.

Also, in the Ukraine, yes gorgeous women are stuck up, but at least their arrogance is understandable. In the USA, even fat, middle-aged, divorced mothers think they're hot and that they can be super-picky.

So I think the Ukraine is still a little more sane than the USA.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

have2fly wrote:I already posted that video long time ago. Yes, it was shot in Ukraine. But... I see nothing wrong with that video. Try doing that in the U.S., the girl will never come with you, you will get sued for stalking and BMW X5 does not give you any edge over other men in the States. So I actually like this video since it shows that women in Ukraine value a guy for his achievements, no matter how slutty it may appear. American women value empty players and thugs, which is way worse.
Yeah, I know guys with 6-figure salaries who still can't get decent women here. You can lure them with money in the USA, but you have to be in the super-rich category.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Also, in the Ukraine, yes gorgeous women are stuck up, but at least their arrogance is understandable.
How is it understandable? Please inform me. I'm sick of women thinking because they were given good looks that gives them the right to act arrogant and become attention whores. Beauty was given to women by God and will eventually fade. Where does the arrogance get them? That's why I think plain but very feminine women are the way to go. Pretty women that walk around as if their some goddess with an aura of "I know men want me" really irritate me.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Great video.....I agree..with this sooo much..it's kind of sad .

So I guess the Ukraine is just as bad as the states...so that leaves really few countries that has not been spoiled...unless this is just women nature..
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

chanta76 wrote:Great video.....I agree..with this sooo much..it's kind of sad .

So I guess the Ukraine is just as bad as the states...so that leaves really few countries that has not been spoiled...unless this is just women nature..
Female nature + strong social safety net + cash & prizes for bad behavior.

Ukraine is what the USSA is headed towards.
I'd give it less than 2 generations to get there.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Ah man that looked really bad. he had to win her with money. for a woman honestly its not about money. they have just been conditioned to seek that.

The only thing i liked in the video is how its okay for a man in the ukraine to stare at a woman all he wants. andy. chase and harass her too. which really is normal for both parties to enjoy.

its quite sad to see that a man's value is based on his income.
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by Terrance Johnson »

(sigh) not fuckin surprising in the end its ALLLLLL about money. Its at the point now if had a million dollars tomorrow that as a black man in America i just wont care anymore cause WTF is the point? looking for love ALWAYS has to have a $ sign next too it.....Company 10,000/Short term Relationship100,000/Love 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,/Love and Devotion package ALL THE MONEY ON THE PLANET/ All of the above transcend to a god.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

OTB wrote:
Also, in the Ukraine, yes gorgeous women are stuck up, but at least their arrogance is understandable.
How is it understandable? Please inform me. I'm sick of women thinking because they were given good looks that gives them the right to act arrogant and become attention whores. Beauty was given to women by God and will eventually fade. Where does the arrogance get them? That's why I think plain but very feminine women are the way to go. Pretty women that walk around as if their some goddess with an aura of "I know men want me" really irritate me.
I'm not saying that their arrogance is justified, I'm just saying I can understand their stuck-up attitude. Of course, nobody has the right to think they're God's gift to men.