Taiwan Man Falls Into Feminist Trap

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Refusing to date western women is a good policy no matter what country you come from.

http://henrymakow.com/2013/03/taiwan-ma ... inist.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I sometimes wonder if being "married" even changes the behavior of Western thug-humping slags at all.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That was a f**ked up story. Poor Taiwanese man....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

zboy1 wrote:That was a f**ked up story. Poor Taiwanese man....
If I were him, I would've fled to Taiwan and said 'screw that beotch and her bastard son.' What's the worst that could happen? Not much, I'm guessing.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

The one female response was not surprising:

Joy said (March 13, 2013):
What some Taiwanese would do, to add a blonde branch to their family tree and give airs of international success!

"...his parents and all his friends in Taiwan loved this girl (because of her blonde hair)."
Maybe she caught on that they were using her for her blonde hair, so she used them for their money.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The common female theory of "He's a male so it's good to screw him over."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I have four words for the MODs:

"MAKE THIS A STICKY".

Every new dude making his own way to become happier abroad (tm) should read this.

Winston, JB, Zboy1, make a section called "H.A. UNDERGRAD STUDIES". I cannot stress this enough.

Dude got played....and the father was dumb for being WASP-loving. *Sigh*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:That was a f**ked up story. Poor Taiwanese man....
If I were him, I would've fled to Taiwan and said 'screw that beotch and her bastard son.' What's the worst that could happen? Not much, I'm guessing.
Story seems fake, paying for another guys bastard kid? Is he that weak to just pick up and leave? Maybe he thought he could salvage what was left.
I don't know....I might believe in the part where his parents disowned him, and out of shame, he did not return home to Taiwan. Me being Asian--I've heard similar stories from other Asians; That's how messed up Asian values can be sometime--and it happens more often than you think. He got played, simple as that!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I have no idea if the story is fake or not, I suspect the part about the kid coming out black or the guy working 3 jobs is an exaggeration. But the mistake that many East Asian parents make is to gift cash to their kids to buy a house. Older generation East Asians have high savings rate, and they think it's their responsibility to buy a house with cash for their kids. In Asia, the income level tends to be low compared to property prices, so it was difficult for young couples to save money and buy a house. Things are changing with wider availability of credit and low-interest mortgages, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion.

The risk for parents is that they give their life savings to their children to buy a house, then their kids go through a divorce and lose it. In China the divorce law say that whoever paid for the house is the legal owner and gets to keep it in its entirety (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... n-cry.html). In US or Canada this is not always the case.

There are several options to reduce the risk. One is for the parents to buy the house in their (the parent's) name, and let their kids live there for free or pay a token rent. This may result in inheritance tax issues later and there are other ways around it, such as setting up trusts and transferring the maximum amount allowed for "gift" each year to their kid's name at some point. Another method is intra-family mortgage, you can google this to get more info. And yet another way is to simply get a pre-nup.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

momopi wrote:I have no idea if the story is fake or not, I suspect the part about the kid coming out black or the guy working 3 jobs is an exaggeration. But the mistake that many East Asian parents make is to gift cash to their kids to buy a house. Older generation East Asians have high savings rate, and they think it's their responsibility to buy a house with cash for their kids. In Asia, the income level tends to be low compared to property prices, so it was difficult for young couples to save money and buy a house. Things are changing with wider availability of credit and low-interest mortgages, but that's beyond the scope of this discussion.

The risk for parents is that they give their life savings to their children to buy a house, then their kids go through a divorce and lose it. In China the divorce law say that whoever paid for the house is the legal owner and gets to keep it in its entirety (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... n-cry.html). In US or Canada this is not always the case.

There are several options to reduce the risk. One is for the parents to buy the house in their (the parent's) name, and let their kids live there for free or pay a token rent. This may result in inheritance tax issues later and there are other ways around it, such as setting up trusts and transferring the maximum amount allowed for "gift" each year to their kid's name at some point. Another method is intra-family mortgage, you can google this to get more info. And yet another way is to simply get a pre-nup.
While you're at it, type in prenup thrown out. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Teal Lantern wrote: While you're at it, type in prenup thrown out. :roll:

I hope folks here will not be like Steven Spielberg & write/sign their prenup agreement on a bar napkin without legal representation. The laws governing prenup agreements may vary from State to State, as not all States have adopted the Uniform Premarital Agreement Act. There is a list of specific conditions in which a prenup agreement can be thrown out, so you have to do your due diligence with your lawyer before signing. However, if you have no intentions of getting married to having a live-in partner, then you can disregard.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As I understand it, in order for a prenup to have much chance in most places, the property it covers must be separately administered. So for example if you used your earned income to pay off the mortgage on a house covered by the prenup then the house would disappear into community property (i.e. the woman's property). Prenups also can not cover child custody or child support arrangements. Hence they would only be an option for rich tossers marrying young whores at the best of times.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In order for the prenup to be effective, it's your responsibility to makes sure that the asset or funds are not commingled. Provided that you kept the investment property or portfolio separate during the marriage, the assets at original value are not subject to division during a divorce. However, any increase in value during the marriage, or income from the investments, may be considered communal property. There are ways to avoid this through placing investment assets in a trust, LLC, S-Corp, etc. I personally know people who went through a divorce here in CA, and had their assets protected against division in a divorce because the inheritance was placed in a trust or investment properties placed in a S-Corp and kept separate. This is a complicated matter and laws vary from state to state, so anyone interested should consult a professional.

Prenups cannot cover children, because the law states that the court will make decisions on child support, custody, and visitation rights based on the best interest of the child (at time of divorce). In other words, the court make decisions based on the best interest of the child and not the parents.
Last edited by momopi on March 19th, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

momopi wrote:In order for the prenup to be effective, it's your responsibility to makes sure that the asset or funds are not commingled. Provided that you kept the investment property or portfolio separate during the marriage, the assets at original value are not subject to division during a divorce. However, any increase in value during the marriage, or income from the investments, may be considered communal property. There are ways to avoid this through placing investment assets in a trust, LLC, S-Corp, etc. I personally know people who went through a divorce here in CA, and had their assets protected against division in a divorce because the inheritance was placed in a trust or investment properties placed in a S-Corp and kept separate. This is a complicated matter and laws vary from state to state, so anyone interested should consult a professional.

Prenuts cannot cover children, because the law states that the court will make decisions on child support, custody, and visitation rights based on the best interest of the child at time of divorce. In other words, the court rules based on the best interest of the child and not the parents.
Exactly, so prenups are really only for people with valuable existing assets that they don't have use on a regular basis and the ability to hire lawyers and accountants to manage them. This would be a very small percentage of men now; largely rich older guys marrying young trophy whores. And then as you say she can still kidnap your children and extort vaginamony from you because the jewdiciary always rules in the interests of the Jews destroying society. There is probably not a lot of point in considering prenups for most men on this forum.