Petition: Stop Discrimination Against Male Victims

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
EqualMeansEqual
Freshman Poster

Petition: Stop Discrimination Against Male Victims

Post by EqualMeansEqual »

It has recently come to my attention that the Obama administration has set forth regulations requiring that domestic abuse screening and counseling services be covered as preventive care, meaning that insurance must pay in full with no copays or deductibles. However, these regulations apply exclusively to women, meaning that male victims that have endured the exact same thing may be expected to pay out of pocket for access to these services. I've started a petition on Change.org calling on the administration to revise these discriminatory regulations so that these services will be covered for all victims of domestic abuse, regardless of gender. It can be accessed at http://www.change.org/petitions/preside ... stic-abuse. I hope that you will consider signing and sharing it with any friends or family who you feel may be supportive.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Start one on the White House webpage