What should we call them?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
odbo
Veteran Poster

What should we call them?

Post by odbo »

What is the best word (or way) to describe the females found in the 1st world? Women everywhere are becoming materialistic, individualistic, and unsatisfied with men and life, but they're not yet at the point of refusing their own femininity.

Compromises can be made for flaws but a female who has no femininity is useless to a man as a potential lover or wife. This makes the vast majority of western women useless to us, and the ones that aren't will already have been taken. So how do we men articulate why we'd rather be with a greedy or otherwise flawed woman from the 3rd world than put up with the defective product available locally?
Last edited by odbo on August 16th, 2020, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When I was living in Cambodia, expats referred to Western women as "FWC" i.e. fat white cows. (This was an all encompassing term that included those neither fat nor white.)
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

He Hasn't an idea in his head that wasn't put there by his TV set. He desperately wants to be "well adjusted" and to do and think and say exactly what he thinks is expected of him. He has become, in short, just what the system has been trying to make of him these past 50 years or so: a mass-man; a member of the great, brainwashed proleteriat; a herd animal; a true democrat.
That unfortunately, is our average White American. Andrew Mcdonald The Turner Diaries!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: What should we call them - sluts, degenerates, lesbians?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

First of all, welcome back, odbo. It's been a few months since I've seen you post on these forums, and with the die-hard western manginas/females who have joined in droves recently, I surely don't blame you.

Anyway, great topic. I highlighted your statement in bold above because I want to add just how fu¢ked America is. You imply that the "good" ones are taken, but quite the contrary, they are ALL taken. That same corrupted, insufferable, materialistic, unfeminine, useless brand of female-identified hominid will have absolutely no trouble attracting a line of hungry, desperate boys just begging to "get a whiff of her soiled panties" (as another member put it). In other words, all western females are in a committed relationship, and the ones who say they aren't are just greedy whores looking for a new toy (male) who will spend money on them.

As far as what to call them, well that is a tough one. "Dyke cunts" tends to summarize it pretty accurately while keeping the adjectives down to a minimal.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Re: What should we call them - sluts, degenerates, lesbians?

Post by Émigré »

How could the Jewish people do that on a global scale and get away with it?

Wouldn't culture trump social engineering? America has been very individualistic and competitive. Many countries in southern, and more so eastern Europe have valued family and community more closely. Additionally, the way of life in Anglo nations has made it so the "school" is the new family and both parents work, extended family has become nonexistent compared to 50-60 years ago. In many other countries the way of life is slower, the schools don't brainwash people with the same propaganda, their histories go back farther and they have more pride, and the family is valued and influences their new generations.

America, Britain, Germany for example pay other countries billions in foreign aid and as payments for wrongdoings committed 50-100 years ago during the Age of Imperialism. When have you heard about Russia, Brazil, or China paying reparations to anyone? It's also about national pride and heritage. Many Anglo nations no longer have real national pride and they have lost their heritage. Mass immigration and turns a country into a American styled "melting pot" that destroys a culture and it's heritage. Just look at Britain.

So wouldn't it be fair to say that the culture is what made America and similar Anglo nations more vulnerable to the Jewish social engineering.

Also, didn't they try the same social engineering pre-WWII, so wouldn't it ultimately backfire again?