Outrageous things feminsts say

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Outrageous things feminsts say

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Titanic stats:
114 women died, 324 women survived: 72% of the women survived.
1339 men died, 325 men survived: 19% of the men survived.
source: http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/04/11 ... are-today/
http://failuresforgodesses.blogspot.com/2012/02/costa-concordia-chivalrys-corpse-and.html wrote:"When Ameriskanks smashed the social compact between men and women, the old role of man-as-pack-mule gradually become more of a source of drudgery rather than pride."

Under the old contract, men worked and served as "pack mule".

Here's the rub: in return, women were expected to respect the husband, submit to his leadership, accept his provisioning with grace, gratitude and humility, make a home for the man, and have sex with him at reasonable intervals.

When a man receives these things from his woman, he will gladly serve as pack mule and lay down his life for her. That is the way it is supposed to work.

Women's complete repudiation of the social contract has caused men to rethink their roles, too. This was absolutely inevitable.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... ship_.html
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage

ImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video I just made showing some of the outrageous things feminists say.

TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

its funny how american women claim how they want to be equally to men
When some of theme take to the extreame
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

As much as things don't intimidate me, the images of this thread are creepy. Feminism does creep me out.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

"If you're not a feminist, you're a biggot."
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.