Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? Why Anti-Semitism?

Post by Eric »

Yeah, or maybe we've been hit with the political correctness abuses our whole lives, been denied a job we could've had, been told we were evil for being white - faced trends in our own cultures and countries that are subversive and designed to attack us. In short, maybe we have a brain - and are awake, and sensitive to our environments - instead of blocking everything out. Maybe, a lot of us realize it's almost impossible to survive in this world anymore and "make our lives fuller and happier - as you say, that it's not just our imaginations doing it to us. Maybe we have a sense of justice. What about you, what amazing fulfilling accomplishments have you done in your life, that you imagine we haven't done? Maybe, it's because we have tried to do this - and were met with manipulative attack after attack just for being who we are, called all sorts of names, or threatened, ridiculed or stigmatized publicly.
I'm listening.

I am not from a white trash family, but an upper middle class family, with a good work ethic, which was nearly almost torn down by all this stuff we are discussing. When you face attack after attack - it wears on you. Youre right, a good work ethic is the only way to succeed and thrive in life. It's funny - the Marxist environments I've been in have always done their best to tear this down and attack, subvert or destroy this and change me.

The Jew elites are like bore worms, boring into the body-politic of whatever country they occupy. They are usurpers, rebels, revolutionaries, destroyers, leeches/parasites. When they get a hold of a nation's economy, they seize upon that nation the poison of liberalism, which is sure to destroy it from the inside out.

My whole mistake my entire life has been I'm thinking there must be some sense of justice to things - that I just have to figure out what it is, that there is some way to correct it. As I suspected all along- but was too ominous to accept; there is none. We are under a complete tyranny.
Well, - that makes that easier.
Last edited by Eric on June 2nd, 2016, 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OutWest wrote:
Adama wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Winston wrote:Is this why you're not allowed to criticize Jews or Israel?

The world at large is far different than this forum. Where are Jews hated? In china, they are mostly admired. The same goes for India. They are not hated in SE Asia. They are not hated in south America except in areas with nazi roots. They are not hated in subsaharan Africa. Most of the world is indifferent except the moslem world and certain elements with Europe and the usa, like some people on this forum or publications like Storm Front.

Riddle me this. How many Jews are there in Subsaharan Africa? How many Jews are there in SE Asia? That is the answer to why they do not hate them. There are simply not enough Jews their practicing enslavement via money lending and their Satanic rituals and blaspheming of Christ.

If they've never even seen a Jew and are unlikely to meet one in their lifetimes, why would they hate them?

It would not surprise me if the Chinese admired them and even the Indians. China and India have their own similar problems to Jews. That could be what it is for starters. Still, there are not many Jews there.

How about Mother Russia? How about Ukraine? How about Poland? How do those people feel about the Jews? Hmm? How about white South Africans?

Naturally the people who have been the most deeply affected are the ones who care the most.
You do not need the Jews for you enslavement and your satanic rituals. There are plenty to go around.
Did the Jews think up the flat earth nonsense as a way of destroying rational science?

It seems the biggest Jew haters in America come from the white trash underclasses who are desperate for some explanation for their failed state.

Those who have some productive and purposeful direction in life have little time to rail against the jews or anyone else for that matter. They are too busy with successful endeavors to occupy their minds with such hatreds.
That's typical. White trash, poor, ignorant, unsuccessful. That's what the Jews always say about anyone who speaks against them. That and the term anti semite.

None of that even addresses the post I made to you though. Little more than a veiled attack. Almost as if you're personally insulted. Imagine that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:
Adama wrote:
OutWest wrote:

The world at large is far different than this forum. Where are Jews hated? In china, they are mostly admired. The same goes for India. They are not hated in SE Asia. They are not hated in south America except in areas with nazi roots. They are not hated in subsaharan Africa. Most of the world is indifferent except the moslem world and certain elements with Europe and the usa, like some people on this forum or publications like Storm Front.

Riddle me this. How many Jews are there in Subsaharan Africa? How many Jews are there in SE Asia? That is the answer to why they do not hate them. There are simply not enough Jews there practicing enslavement via money lending, and their Satanic rituals with child sacrifices, and Buddhists don't care about blaspheming of Christ.

If they've never even seen a Jew and are unlikely to meet one in their lifetimes, why would they hate them?

It would not surprise me if the Chinese admired them and even the Indians. China and India have their own similar problems to Jews. That could be what it is for starters; they admire their business acumen and love of money. Still, there are not many Jews there. If they knew who was behind much of their problems, they would hate them though.

How about Mother Russia? How about Ukraine? How about Poland? How do those people feel about the Jews? Hmm? How about white South Africans?

Naturally the people who have been the most deeply affected are the ones who care the most.
It's funny because alot of these people actually do hate or dislike Jews. I don't know what this guy is talking about. The Chinese and Indians do not like or care for them, neither do Mexicans or Latin Americans. You have to draw a distinction between average people and their governments. Just like here. The cocksucking Indian government is just almost as bad as ours. They will sell their souls out for wealth and a nickel. The Chinese are more shrewd and cautious. I know that for a fact. The Japanese own more copies of Protocols than any nation in the West, please answer that?
I guess they just like reading fiction. I stumbled onto a Chinese national forum and they were talking about - guess what - this same issue. There were a few Chinese who were ringing the alarm bell and trying to warn - most of the forum was arrogance and hubris "They'll never get into our country" ..."we have the biggest military ever" and "Leave them in the West", but rest assured no one has or had a favorable opinion of Jews and all on the forum acknowledged they hold high levels of influence within the Chinese government. I also laughed because I remembered a guy named Mao a few decades ago, and that whole communist "thing" - but that was something totally different.

I rest my case.
Yup. The only kind person who would make a silly statement, that few people dislike the Jews, must himself be a Zionist, as we can clearly see is the case. You can also see how he ran directly to ad hominems. We should count them, just for the sake of being trash.

the biggest Jew haters in America
  • come from the white trash underclasses
  • are desperate for some explanation for their failed state.
Then here is the comparison that is meant to put big Jew haters to shame:

Those who have some productive and purposeful direction in life have:
  • little time to rail against the jews or anyone else for that matter.
  • They are too busy with successful endeavors to occupy their minds with such hatreds.
A lot of insults. How many sentences was that he used to write all those insults?

And how is it then that Outwest has enough time on his super productive hands to write of his hatred for unsuccessful, white trash underclass people in a failed state? Why would someone spend any time hating anyone who is a failure? I could understand even a laugh at them, or some mockery, but this? There is some emotion involved here for this man. Touchy. Must have hit a nerve.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
Adama wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Riddle me this. How many Jews are there in Subsaharan Africa? How many Jews are there in SE Asia? That is the answer to why they do not hate them. There are simply not enough Jews their practicing enslavement via money lending and their Satanic rituals and blaspheming of Christ.

It would not surprise me if the Chinese admired them and even the Indians. China and India have their own similar problems to Jews. That could be what it is for starters. Still, there are not many Jews there.

You do not need the Jews for you enslavement and your satanic rituals. There are plenty to go around.
Did the Jews think up the flat earth nonsense as a way of destroying rational science?

It seems the biggest Jew haters in America come from the white trash underclasses who are desperate for some explanation for their failed state.

Those who have some productive and purposeful direction in life have little time to rail against the jews or anyone else for that matter. They are too busy with successful endeavors to occupy their minds with such hatreds.
No way man. You got it backwards. Average dumb white guys do not hate jews. They watch sports and believe whatever the media tells them. The white guys who are into antisemitism tend to be intellectual high IQ type of white guys who are well read. For example, Henry Ford of Ford Motor Co, Bobby Fischer the world chess champion with near 200 IQ, David Duke who is brilliant in his knowledge of history and in his oratory skills, with a Ph D in history too, etc.

Even here, the guys in this forum who bash jews are very intellectual types. Not red neck types or football fan types. No way man. You got it all backward. High IQ intellectual type of white guys who are well read in history are the ones who tend to criticize jews or lean toward antisemitism. Not beer drinking football fans or red necks. Thats the pattern.

Whites with high intellect are at least aware that jews run the US media, Hollywood and banking system, even if they dont bash jews out loud. They are still aware of those facts.

The actor Marlon Brando even said on Larry King Live that Jews run Hollywood. Larry King was probably shocked that his interview went into taboo territory.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Euphemisms for "the Jews."

This site is unusual in actually having the stones (or maybe total foolhardiness) to talk about "the Jews." You see it from David Duke, Brother Nathanael, and maybe a few others, but usually euphemisms are employed to avoid the "anti-Semite" tag. Here are a few that occur to me:

globalists
international bankers
finance capital
the corporate elite
neoconservatives
neoliberals
communists
cultural Marxists
the Federal Reserve system
the media
the plutocracy
the oligarchy
social justice warriors
academia
the War Party
interventionists
the New World Order

Which ones am I missing?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Milo Yiannopoulos - The latest crypto Jewish - faggot posing as conservative pundit (how does it make sense?) and ravaging the country with his "witty" talk. (We aren't supposed to have it figured out he's Jewish), but think he's Greek...oops. The idea, like with everything else, is to mix everything up and confuse everyone to such a degree that no one can "make sense of anything"

-the same with Bruce Jenner. Milo is another name you can add to the diabolical list of "names". I can't stand this guy and can't get how so many are duped by him.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:Milo Yiannopoulos - The latest crypto Jewish - faggot posing as conservative pundit (how does it make sense?) and ravaging the country with his "witty" talk. (We aren't supposed to have it figured out he's Jewish), but think he's Greek...oops. The idea, like with everything else, is to mix everything up and confuse everyone to such a degree that no one can "make sense of anything"

-the same with Bruce Jenner. Milo is another name you can add to the diabolical list of "names". I can't stand this guy and can't get how so many are duped by him.
You got it right, while they con everybody out of anything worth while property wise then lease it all back to us at interest.... as they steal all the fruits of others labor.

Not all Jews are like this however.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shocking quotes.....

"Jews have long united the most sordid avarice with the most detestable superstition and the most invincible hatred for every people by whom they are tolerated and enriched." — Voltaire [1694-1778]

"Jews are a nation of usurers . . . outwitting the people amongst
whom they find shelter. . . . They make the slogan 'let the buyer
beware' their highest principle in dealing with us" — Imanuel Kant, Philosopher

Napoleon Bonaparte:
"The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age; they are
the carrion birds of humanity. . . . We ought to ban the Jews from commerce
because they abuse it. . . "

Napoleon Bonaparte:
"By what miracle did whole provinces of France become heavily mortgaged to the Jews, when there are only sixty thousand of them in this country?"

First century Roman philosopher Lucius Seneca referred to the Jews
as that "most criminal nation."

Tacitus, Roman Historian:
"Among themselves they are inflexibly honest and ever ready to
show compassion, though they regard the rest of mankind with all the hatred
of enemies. . ." (The History 5.4,659)

The Slave Trade justified in the Old Testament Bible:

44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you
may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are
round about you...
46 You may bequeath them to your sons after you, to inherit as a
possession forever; you may make slaves of them, but over your
brethren the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another,
with harshness. (Leviticus 25: 44, 46)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys will flip when you see this one. Check out this 20 minute pro-Jewish documentary that talks about how great and glorious the Jewish race and religion are, from ancient times til today, and why they are unique and special in this world. You should hear from the other side sometimes too. If you were Jewish, this documentary would make you proud. It makes a good point though, about how every empire that persecuted the Jews ended up falling apart -- from the Persians and Babylons, to the Romans, to the Russians and Germans. That is true. So maybe the reason America supports Israel is to prevents it's own collapse and retain God's favor? Some Christian preachers claim that America can only continue to survive by supporting Israel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6k1jHAYtbI[/youtube]

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Thailand is Awesome.

Not many Jews are here :)
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Winston wrote:Shocking quotes.....

"Jews have long united the most sordid avarice with the most detestable superstition and the most invincible hatred for every people by whom they are tolerated and enriched." — Voltaire [1694-1778]

"Jews are a nation of usurers . . . outwitting the people amongst
whom they find shelter. . . . They make the slogan 'let the buyer
beware' their highest principle in dealing with us" — Imanuel Kant, Philosopher

Napoleon Bonaparte:
"The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age; they are
the carrion birds of humanity. . . . We ought to ban the Jews from commerce
because they abuse it. . . "

Napoleon Bonaparte:
"By what miracle did whole provinces of France become heavily mortgaged to the Jews, when there are only sixty thousand of them in this country?"

First century Roman philosopher Lucius Seneca referred to the Jews
as that "most criminal nation."

Tacitus, Roman Historian:
"Among themselves they are inflexibly honest and ever ready to
show compassion, though they regard the rest of mankind with all the hatred
of enemies. . ." (The History 5.4,659)

The Slave Trade justified in the Old Testament Bible:

44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you
may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are
round about you...
46 You may bequeath them to your sons after you, to inherit as a
possession forever; you may make slaves of them, but over your
brethren the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another,
with harshness. (Leviticus 25: 44, 46)
I've only been in China for 3 days and I already feel my sanity slowly coming back. I walk down the street without having to worry that everybody around hates me or has a grudge against me for some unknown reason, people are basically friendly. You can buy street food for 5 yuan, that's like 25 cents... people are laid back. The dollar goes very far, and I just left a Chinese massage place after getting a hand job from a beautiful Chinese girl who straddled me after giving me a full body massage. On the way walking to my hotel - I made a new Chinese friend on the street.
Oh, and, the assistant at my teaching job is already putting the moves on me.

Life is good.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston it's real simple, the money runs everything and the stupid a$$'s are too stupid too figure this out and the Jews understand this.

Usury destroys your civilization by re distributing all wealth to the userer over time depending on rate of interest...........
Time to Hide!
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

I don't hate them, and I don't condone hate against them. That said, however, there are reasons why they get so much opposition just about everywhere that they go. Certain cultural traits of theirs, combined with a long history of shady and greedy financial domination, don't exactly make them tons of friends. Their known penchant for far-left politics is another big dealbreaker for many.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sir Winston Churchill on the Jews

“It may well be that this same astounding race may at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and philosophy as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent… It would seem as if the Gospel of Christ and the gospel of antichrist were destined to originate among the same people.”

— Sir Winston Churchill, in The Illustrated Sunday Herald (London, February 8, 1920)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric wrote: I've only been in China for 3 days and I already feel my sanity slowly coming back. I walk down the street without having to worry that everybody around hates me or has a grudge against me for some unknown reason, people are basically friendly. You can buy street food for 5 yuan, that's like 25 cents... people are laid back. The dollar goes very far, and I just left a Chinese massage place after getting a hand job from a beautiful Chinese girl who straddled me after giving me a full body massage. On the way walking to my hotel - I made a new Chinese friend on the street.
Oh, and, the assistant at my teaching job is already putting the moves on me.

Life is good.
Eric thats great. But its totally off topic in this thread. Cant you start a new thread about your trip reports from China? Your mind seems to be all over the place. Lol.