For a world with attractive aryans as the majority when we win

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
69ixine
Junior Poster

For a world with attractive aryans as the majority when we win

Post by 69ixine »

Gene editing can do this.1 billion indians with andronovo dna.all other non-african races with neanderthal and cromagnon dna,and ANE nordic dna(especially amerindians).

We can already do this,it's just banned by JOG.

Imagine a world of BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of tall voluptuous pale Redhead/tanned blonde terrastacies?

THIS is one of the things about the coming free energy utopia under the REICH that I await with glee and optimism.

such technology under a benevolent aryan government will only become more advanced,it's in it's infancy now.

if (((they win))it's a african mutt race with a 60 iq that is everywhere.violence will abound.We'll all be slaves.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: For a world with attractive aryans as the majority when we win

Post by 69ixine »

@Cornfed
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Bump

@Natural_Born_Cynic
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 8:45 am
@Cornfed
Unfortunately Cornfed got banned for 3 days by Pixel Dude for insulting Pixel Dude's wife, he will be back Sept 2nd.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 8:45 am
Bump

@Natural_Born_Cynic
Yeah I wish. That would be cool.
We all be tall, genetically superior Aryan ubermensch. Better than being a nig with iq of 60 which the Elites are planning to pollute us with.

We all fought for the wrong side in World War 2. If the Western world joined the Axis and helped Hitler crush the Communists then we would be in a better place. The world would be in a better place. There would be no more filthy Zionist rot like we experience today.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 8:50 am
69ixine wrote:
@Cornfed
Unfortunately Cornfed got banned for 3 days by Pixel Dude for insulting Pixel Dude's wife, he will be back Sept 2nd.
Well, yeah! He shouldn't have said what he said! I tolerate his racist views. I'm not inclined to ban him for keeping his comments generic and general. I don't like his views but I've never banned him for them. If he insults my wife or child though then he's no better than the trolls I'm fighting to get rid of. He shouldn't do that.

I hope when he comes back he won't do that again. He should keep his thoughts on my wife to himself. There's no need to attack her here like that. I wouldn't say anything to him about his family. I know what his views are on the matter, he should keep it generic and not attack people I love or say such horrible things about them. It isn't on!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:33 am
69ixine wrote:
@Cornfed
Well, yeah! He shouldn't have said what he said! I tolerate his racist views. I'm not inclined to ban him for keeping his comments generic and general. I don't like his views but I've never banned him for them. If he insults my wife or child though then he's no better than the trolls I'm fighting to get rid of. He shouldn't do that.

I hope when he comes back he won't do that again. He should keep his thoughts on my wife to himself. There's no need to attack her here like that. I wouldn't say anything to him about his family. I know what his views are on the matter, he should keep it generic and not attack people I love or say such horrible things about them. It isn't on!
I hope he learns his lesson. :wink: Don't piss off the moderator.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

August 31st, 2023, 10:44 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
69ixine wrote:
@Cornfed

No. Pissing me off wasn't why i banned him. The point is this: you can say what you want, just leave my family out of it. I've had enough of it with Mercer and PAG saying that kind of shit about people's families. It's just out of order, regardless of who's family it is that they're saying stuff about. Cornfed has extreme views, but I thought he'd have known better than to say something so personal.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:54 am
August 31st, 2023, 10:44 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
69ixine wrote:
@Cornfed

No. Pissing me off wasn't why i banned him. The point is this: you can say what you want, just leave my family out of it. I've had enough of it with Mercer and PAG saying that kind of shit about people's families. It's just out of order, regardless of who's family it is that they're saying stuff about. Cornfed has extreme views, but I thought he'd have known better than to say something so personal.
Yeah What Cornfed said was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. I hope he doesn't do it again. His a long time poster despite being a bitter
misanthrope...
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Hitler wovld not have wanted this. Also attractive people never learned how to be kind because they gained friends by their looks alone so they will always be shit and shallow people. Being a nigger is evil too.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Roccia wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 8:41 pm
Hitler wovld not have wanted this. Also attractive people never learned how to be kind because they gained friends by their looks alone so they will always be shit and shallow people. Being a nigger is evil too.
Who pissed on your cereal? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Roccia wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 8:41 pm
There are only 2 genders: rich and poor and maybe 2 more ugly and beautiful. :lol: