Are white people subhuman? Your definitive guide to race and intelligence

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
dl7
Freshman Poster

Post by dl7 »

GerardButler I did not insult you. I do not have any specific credentials in the field and and do not claim to be an expert. Like yourself I have read Lynn and Vanhanen. Also Charles Murray, Nicholas Wade , Rushton. Nobody believes that IQ is purely genetic. There has been a rise on IQ tests in Ireland over the past few decades. That is most likely due to the general rise in the standard of living which impacts nutrition and education. I do agree science is always changing. Everything I have read has indicated a genetic component to intelligence. I have not read anything about a role of pathogens playing a role concerning the heritability of intelligence. take care

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are white people subhuman? Your definitive guide to race and intelligence

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 5:57 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 2:26 am
How long will PAG and his sockpuppets be allowed to continue to post in this HA-Forum?
Yet you're not calling for the ban of cornfeed, who advocates genocide and rape.
There is already a thread with poll running about banning of Cornfed since 2014, why should I create another one?

viewtopic.php?style=1&p=387742
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by GerardButler »

dl7 wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 6:39 pm
GerardButler I did not insult you. I do not have any specific credentials in the field and and do not claim to be an expert. Like yourself I have read Lynn and Vanhanen. Also Charles Murray, Nicholas Wade , Rushton. Nobody believes that IQ is purely genetic. There has been a rise on IQ tests in Ireland over the past few decades. That is most likely due to the general rise in the standard of living which impacts nutrition and education. I do agree science is always changing. Everything I have read has indicated a genetic component to intelligence. I have not read anything about a role of pathogens playing a role concerning the heritability of intelligence. take care
In intellectual settings, it is insulting to make such a strong assertion without providing an argument, as all of your points have already been addressed. IQ tests measure academic abilities i.e. Fluid Reasoning, Knowledge, Quantitative Reasoning, Visual-Spatial Processing, and Working Memory. Collectively, these skills are known as "symbolic logic" -- not any sort of fixed, innate intelligence. Some difference of 10 -15 points between individuals is pretty much indistinguishable and reveal little about an individual's potential for further growth.

IQ tests rely heavily upon language and upon a person's skill in defining words, in knowing facts about the world, in finding connections (and differences) among verbal concepts. The tasks featured in the IQ test are decidedly microscopic, are often unrelated to one another, and are remote, in many cases, from everyday life. This is why employers do not administer IQ tests and don't focus on academic scores such as GPA. IQ problems tend to be "clearly defined", come with all the information needed to solve them, have only a single right answer, which can be reached by only a single method. Practical problems, in contrast, tend to require problem recognition and formulation . . . require information seeking, have various acceptable solutions, be embedded in and require prior everyday experience, and require motivation and personal involvement.

In other words, IQ tests are basically puzzles and only work for measuring people who have been exposed to the puzzles it tests for... turns out it’s a western culture test and slowly those cultural puzzles have been taught to more of the world to bring up the IQ scores. There is plenty of evidence, for example, that schooling raises overall academic intelligence. As, I said before, I am fairly certain that even a person with slight mental disabilities could reach a high “IQ” with enough time and a high enough training frequency. The problem there would certainly be with training motivation.

~Dr PAG
"[Some] assert than an individual's intelligence is a fixed quantity which cannot be increased. We must protest and react against this brutal pessimism." - Alfred Binet, inventor of the original IQ test, 1909

The happy reality is that IQ scores:

A) measure developed skills, not native intelligence.
B) can change dramatically.
C) don't say anything about a person's intellectual limits.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 7:46 pm
GerardButler wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 5:57 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 2:26 am
How long will PAG and his sockpuppets be allowed to continue to post in this HA-Forum?
Yet you're not calling for the ban of cornfeed, who advocates genocide and rape.
There is already a thread with poll running about banning of Cornfed since 2014, why should I create another one?

viewtopic.php?style=1&p=387742
Oh shut up you ridiculous buffalo and follow your own advice:

If you do not wish to address stupidity and nonsense, you can join the millions of people who are murdered annually when hate ideology absorbs more and more idiots.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 6:40 am
Oh shut up you ridiculous buffalo...
Dr. PAG, the experienced furniture mover teaching me a lesson. - As I said already to another member of this forum, you can call me whatever you like, a piece of shit, or full of shit, asshole or buffalo or whatever. I don't care,