Urban crime

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
HappyGuy

Urban crime

Post by HappyGuy »

Detroit's Most Wanted: Man killed over sunglasses.

$5000 diamond sunglasses.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Urban crime

Post by HappyGuy »

$2500 Cartier sunglasses stolen off face.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cartier glasses again, probably got shot because they were fake.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Wife setup her own husband to get killed?

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I copied these from one of the spam posts, these are some websites showing "Black on White crime" that rarely or never gets reported on in the news including the local news for political reasons. Be careful some of these websites try to get you angry which is not in your interest.

https://www.newnation.com
https://www.Incogman.net
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

The stereotype that black people are violent exists for a reason. It's because so many of them are. Would you feel safer walking around an inner city black neighborhood at midnight or a white suburban neighborhood at midnight? This stuff is obvious and everyone knows it, but the libtards in the media like to pretend it doesn't exist. They aren't fooling anybody. Even the most guilt-ridden, white libtard SJW who has adopted 5 inner city black children to prove that she's not a racist would have second thoughts about wandering around the south side of Chicago at 2 a.m.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

PAG/CultureWhiz is taking photos of women's asses during the George Floyd rioting in Oakland :lol: viewtopic.php?p=339615#p339615

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 5:07 pm
PAG/CultureWhiz is taking photos of women's asses during the George Floyd rioting in Oakland :lol:
Is he taking them or is he copying them off the Internet?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

statnerd wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 8:16 am
The stereotype that black people are violent exists for a reason. It's because so many of them are. Would you feel safer walking around an inner city black neighborhood at midnight or a white suburban neighborhood at midnight? This stuff is obvious and everyone knows it, but the libtards in the media like to pretend it doesn't exist. They aren't fooling anybody. Even the most guilt-ridden, white libtard SJW who has adopted 5 inner city black children to prove that she's not a racist would have second thoughts about wandering around the south side of Chicago at 2 a.m.
Aren't the libtards gonna claim that if blacks had jobs and money and equality that they wouldn't resort to crime? Does that claim hold water? What does jared taylor or david duke say about that claim?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

statnerd wrote:
Even the most guilt-ridden, white libtard SJW who has adopted 5 inner city black children to prove that she's not a racist would have second thoughts about wandering around the south side of Chicago at 2 a.m.

That's a great point, I would love to see some social justice warrior walk around the south side of Chicago at 2 am! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

statnerd wrote:
The stereotype that black people are violent exists for a reason. It's because so many of them are. Would you feel safer walking around an inner city black neighborhood at midnight or a white suburban neighborhood at midnight?
Yes, there is something true with it in USA if you compare the number of crimes : number of black/white/other people in the States. The minority (black) - maybe 15 percent of the population commits something like 50 percent of violent street crimes, often acting in a gang.

However the issue is a bit more complicated I think.

South Africa also comes to my mind, but black people are the majority there, not the minority as in the States.
Black people are not only the criminals but also the victims of crimes.

You have also violent crimes in Latin America, and the majority of those criminals are not black.
In Philippines street crime is everywhere, but most criminals are Asians...

I heard even the argument that street violence is mostly in Christian countries only... others are blaming drug abuse... - but most terrorists are Muslims, however most gangsters in mafia-infested Italy are white Christians.

It seems criminality has no limits - criminals might be black or white, Christians or if any other faith, men or women...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 10:28 pm
statnerd wrote:
The stereotype that black people are violent exists for a reason. It's because so many of them are. Would you feel safer walking around an inner city black neighborhood at midnight or a white suburban neighborhood at midnight?
Yes, there is something true with it in USA if you compare the number of crimes : number of black/white/other people in the States. The minority (black) - maybe 15 percent of the population commits something like 50 percent of violent street crimes, often acting in a gang.
Yes, blacks do have a greater propensity towards violence. I just get frustrated when people don't go a little deeper to understanding WHY that is the case. The cause of black violence starts in childhood with brutal, black parenting styles. Black parents, single black mothers especially, are the most brutal parents on the planet in terms of physical and emotional brutality. The direct impact this has on later violence as these children grow into adults is well documented. Learned brutality in the home of origin becomes acted out behavior in adulthood.

And for all the complaints about black crimes from non-black posters, it should be the BLACK posters complaining the most. MOST BLACK CRIMINAL VIOLENCE IS PERPETRATED AGAINST OTHER BLACK PEOPLE! White victims of black crime are relatively rare by comparison.

When I was a teenager, I could never understand the gratuitous violent streak some blacks had with one another. A step on the wrong new shoes, a glance that lasted too long, or some minor perceived slight could end up in a fistfight, a stabbing or a shooting. Again, look at the black parental modeling for how to solve problems and you will see the connection.

My parents were middle class and from Southern upbringings so I was spared most of the brutality that most blacks experience in the home, but the problem is very real and only seldom discussed because it would call into question single black females, the very heroes of the nation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

NBA star JR Smith was recently recorded beating up a protestor who broke his car window. JR's reaction is typical of the "violence solves all your problems" that black children learn in the home.

As angry as anyone would have been, most people would have left the matter to the cops and the insurance company. That kid who he beat up could file a lawsuit for millions just for that irrational beatdown. Notice how he feels himself morally in the right for exacting violence on the kid.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 1:23 am
NBA star JR Smith was recently recorded beating up a protestor who broke his car window. JR's reaction is typical of the "violence solves all your problems" that black children learn in the home.

As angry as anyone would have been, most people would have left the matter to the cops and the insurance company. That kid who he beat up could file a lawsuit for millions just for that irrational beatdown. Notice how he feels himself morally in the right for exacting violence on the kid.
You say truth on black thuging and demonmama.......but jr do good beat dumbwit protest anonymity hurt property he honest own......i hope 1 million jr beat looter and jr not kill not bad hurt bad only whoping ass now dumbwit coward learn lesson stay home videogame not qualify act toughguy hide under madmob
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 1:11 am
Yes, blacks do have a greater propensity towards violence. I just get frustrated when people don't go a little deeper to understanding WHY that is the case. The cause of black violence starts in childhood with brutal, black parenting styles.
It is a kind of chicken and egg question. Are blacks vicious savages because their parents brutalise them or do their parents brutalise them because the parents are vicious savages because they are black?