If you are against racism...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

If you are against racism...

Post by Cornfed »

And you live in a Western country, doesn’t that imply kicking out the Jews? Talmudic Jews are as racist as all get out and compete as a race against others competing as individuals, eventually forcing everyone else to do the same in order to not get screwed over, so if you want a non-racial society clearly the Jews have to go.

For that matter, don’t most non-whites have to go? Most of them support their own ethnic interests. Eventually brainwashed whites will have to do likewise unless whites are wiped out, but then all the other races will turn on each other.

The only situation where ignoring race is viable in the West is where whites are in the vast majority and the few non-whites around have no choice but to fit in with white values such as colorblind meritocracy, which only whites even pretend to practise. I submit that in order to be a non-racist you must be a white nationalist.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you are against racism...

Post by fschmidt »

Discriminating by culture is more effective because it also removes the degenerate whites. I suggest requiring everyone to eat cheeseburgers regularly. This eliminates jews, vegetarians, and hindus. And I suggest lending everyone $1000 for a year and then expelling all who fail to repay. This eliminates most blacks, hispanics, and fatalistic muslims. That would leave a decent population.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 3:33 am
Discriminating by culture is more effective because it also removes the degenerate whites. I suggest requiring everyone to eat cheeseburgers regularly. This eliminates jews, vegetarians, and hindus. And I suggest lending everyone $1000 for a year and then expelling all who fail to repay. This eliminates most blacks, hispanics, and fatalistic muslims. That would leave a decent population.
While I might disagree with the details, the basic principle might work.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 10:38 pm
And you live in a Western country, doesn’t that imply kicking out the Jews? Talmudic Jews are as racist as all get out and compete as a race against others competing as individuals, eventually forcing everyone else to do the same in order to not get screwed over, so if you want a non-racial society clearly the Jews have to go.

For that matter, don’t most non-whites have to go? Most of them support their own ethnic interests. Eventually brainwashed whites will have to do likewise unless whites are wiped out, but then all the other races will turn on each other.

The only situation where ignoring race is viable in the West is where whites are in the vast majority and the few non-whites around have no choice but to fit in with white values such as colorblind meritocracy, which only whites even pretend to practise. I submit that in order to be a non-racist you must be a white nationalist.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This quote from the article is irritating to me,
“The idea that people who are most well intentioned toward racial minorities, the people actually showing up and wanting to forge these connections, they’re the ones who seem to be drawing on stereotypes to do so.”
I am conservative. Generally, being against racism is a mainstream value in the US. It's not a 'liberal' value, not these days. Cornfed is way off in an extreme direction in this. I don't see your run-of-the-mill conservative as any less well-intentioned toward racial minorities than liberals.

Liberals tend to be into virtue signalling. The left-wing agenda on blacks can be seen as kind of paternalistic in some ways, like they need special help that white men do not need in order to succeed....forever.

The example they gave at the front isn't just about race, either. If someone is named Lakisha, that indicates their parents gave her a stereotypical inner-city (ghetto) sounding name. No offense to any Lakishas out there, but if we are talking about an email to a woman named Priscilla Johnson who had a little picture of herself and she was black dressed up nice and professional versus a white woman with the same name, I'd want to see the differences in the language used. The name 'Lakisha' sounds black, but it carries more baggage than that.