I love visiting Asia to get away from negroes

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

I love visiting Asia to get away from negroes

Post by statnerd »

I don't miss negroes' attitudes and stupid/violent nature. I came back to the U.S. and ate at a chain restaurant which had a negro waitress. You can guess what the service was like. It took 15 minutes before I could be seated, even through there were only 10 other people in the restaurant. Then when I finally got my table, I ordered a coffee, and she spilled the carafe all over the table. I didn't get so much as a "sorry" from her. She just had this indignant expression on her face and rolled her eyes when I said "thank you" to her once. Some more negroes came in after me and they were very loud and obnoxious, as usual.

Most of the Asians I've encountered abroad are pleasant, which is part of why I enjoy going over there so much.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: I love visiting Asia to get away from negroes

Post by Zambales »

I love visiting Asia to get away from ANYONE with an aggressive, toxic, attitude. Let's face it, there's plenty of blacks with either the moronic gangsta-like persona or with a massive chip on their shoulder. It would be extremely unfair to tar all blacks with the same brush though such as the genuine Rastafarians who are amongst the coolest people around.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

Zambales wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 12:28 pm
It would be extremely unfair to tar all blacks with the same brush though such as the genuine Rastafarians who are amongst the coolest people around.
There are exceptions in any group. I'm talking about the 90%+ who are insufferable.
Last edited by statnerd on March 23rd, 2019, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Large US cities are a f***ing embarrassment thanks largely to black thug culture. When my wife and I travel to China or Hong Kong, I can sleep like a baby even if she's taking the subway by herself at 11pm. Here in our major metro area in the US I worry she'll get hassled by some piece of shit thug at 2pm on the bus.

Black people better wake the f**k up and realize that all these "heroes" out to "save" them and constantly making them out to be victims (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, most Democrats etc.) are actually doing their best to keep them down and keep them dependent on the gov't. Without this dependency Democrats would never stand a chance.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

CannedHam wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 12:47 pm
Large US cities are a f***ing embarrassment thanks largely to black thug culture. When my wife and I travel to China or Hong Kong, I can sleep like a baby even if she's taking the subway by herself at 11pm. Here in our major metro area in the US I worry she'll get hassled by some piece of shit thug at 2pm on the bus.

Black people better wake the f**k up and realize that all these "heroes" out to "save" them and constantly making them out to be victims (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, most Democrats etc.) are actually doing their best to keep them down and keep them dependent on the gov't. Without this dependency Democrats would never stand a chance.
There's a night and day difference between taking the subway in major Asian cities vs. major American cities. If you want to become depressed, take the "El" train in Chicago right after spending 5 days riding the subway in Tokyo. In Chicago, I, as well as the other passengers at the time, had the wonderful experience of listening to two negroes shouting obscenities at each other. Then when I took the subway in San Francisco, there were negro heroin addicts hassling me at the ticket machines.

When I've taken the subway in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo, the other riders have acted like civilized humans rather than wild animals.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

statnerd wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 12:56 pm
CannedHam wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 12:47 pm

There's a night and day difference between taking the subway in major Asian cities vs. major American cities. If you want to become depressed, take the "El" train in Chicago right after spending 5 days riding the subway in Tokyo. In Chicago, I, as well as the other passengers at the time, had the wonderful experience of listening to two negroes shouting obscenities at each other. Then when I took the subway in San Francisco, there were negro heroin addicts hassling me at the ticket machines.

When I've taken the subway in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo, the other riders have acted like civilized humans rather than wild animals.
LOL I lived in Chicago for many years and would regularly take the Red line from the north side to downtown (and occasionally the purple line up to Evanston, orange/blue to the airports). It f***ing sucked. Besides the fact that it was unreliable and slow as f**k, it always smelled like shit and piss and was filled with beggars, evangelists, and worst of all, thugs. For all the flack the China catches about being a "shithole" it's public transit is phenomenal.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When are people going to admit that Jim Crow was a step in the right direction and the complete elimination of blacks from human society is the way to go.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

statnerd wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 10:47 am
I don't miss negroes' attitudes and stupid/violent nature. I came back to the U.S. and ate at a chain restaurant which had a negro waitress. You can guess what the service was like. It took 15 minutes before I could be seated, even through there were only 10 other people in the restaurant. Then when I finally got my table, I ordered a coffee, and she spilled the carafe all over the table. I didn't get so much as a "sorry" from her. She just had this indignant expression on her face and rolled her eyes when I said "thank you" to her once. Some more negroes came in after me and they were very loud and obnoxious, as usual.

Most of the Asians I've encountered abroad are pleasant, which is part of why I enjoy going over there so much.
I actually agree with you and I am black. I find that it is mostly black females and only occasionally black males who are horrible in the service industry. The issue is that as bad as they treat you as a white person, they tend to treat black males WORSE.

If I go to an establishment, I will go somewhere else if black females are in a customer service capacity. Black males are generally ok, but the quality of service they give is still a bit lower than with non-black personnel.

I do encounter exceptions and I make it a point to compliment young black employees who are top notch. I tend to see many great black employees working at Chik Fil A because they only select the best.

Conversely, I file formal complaints with general managers when I have an especially negative encounter and most of the time these people are fired. More people should do that.

If I can give you a little anecdote: I often frequent strip clubs while in the USA. If the club is black or there are too many black strippers, I depart. On one occasion recently, I walked into a club, felt someone grab my shirt from behind as I was walking past the bar, and noticed that it was a black female stripper. I looked back at her with disapproval and continued on my way. Well, this girl followed me till I stopped and with an attitude said, "This is a strip club so you should expect to be grabbed!" I went into ignore mode and said nothing to her. This actually triggered the girl and she went ballistic and began to verbally harass me and scream at me. Eventually security intervened but that was after she made a scene and the whole bar was watching it unfold.

I tell this story because black females are extremely feminist in their thinking and feel they are entitled to do as they please against men, especially black men whom they have been conditioned by their single mothers to believe are their exclusive domain to use and abuse as they please. I only tell this story (and it this has happened a few times prior also) because it shows the utter contempt that black females have for black men in America, our status as paying customers be damned.

So yes, while all American women are my enemies, black females occupy a special place of loathing in my mind because of all this.

The final word on this is that much of this has to do with social class. When I deal with highly educated black females of upper middle class origins, I only seldom get this type of attitude or treatment. But if I am dealing with the black middle class or below, the negative treatment is virtually a certainty.

As I have said before, I have no particular racial identity. I consider myself a global citizen and freethinker who just so happens to be of African descent (With a small smattering of WASP, Irish, and Swiss mixed in). If I were to choose who "my people" would be, it would be that 5% of people from all backgrounds who are very like-minded. Sadly, there are scant few fellow black Americans who fit that description.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:05 pm
When are people going to admit that Jim Crow was a step in the right direction and the complete elimination of blacks from human society is the way to go.
You're an idiot.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I wholeheartedly concur with Contrarian Expatriate. To be fair, I loathe people that come into contact with me, and they'd revert into their myopic spiel of using colloquialisms, pungent hand gestures, etc that apply to the Black American caricature. If I really were Black, I'd be known as the "Talented [one-]Tenth [of all Black Americans]" because my IQ is above theirs...surpasses theirs almost insurmountably ad infinitum. They and Black Americans are borderline retarded in IQ. It really bothers me when stupid non-Black Americans round me off to the nearest Black integer a la Jim Crow one-drop rule which should have been antiquated but it is not. 90 percent of foreigners THAT DON'T LIVE IN THE U.S. OF GAY (bka THE USA) don't juxtapose me as the former ethnicity. When I was last in Thailand in 2008, I had a Russian tell me one time that he thought I was White. I was flabbergasted in my westernized quasi-Black-American "servitude" of thinking at the time after hearing that; I thought he was being facetious. Russians are the apex of the Caucus Mtns. so you know that once I accrue an intermediate knowledge of Ruskie that I'd fair well in the FSU "colonies" for starters and if I can get a non-US passport, then I'll apply and go to mother Russia depending on what passport I'd get outside of an American one. If that doesn't happen, again I will check out the FSU "colonies" and will just be as fine. After a month during the off-winter tundra season in those countries, I'll go from being "light-skin'ned" to pasty white in skin color which I'll almost seamlessly blend in there.....so much so that even mudshark women would be turned off by me ;-) ;-) ;-)
(It's not like they are really into me nowadays anyway)

I have so much more in common with western Jews and east Indians. Frank Schmidt may agree to disagree. Yes, I failed your two questions on NLB and ln -s soft linking. I just wasn' t familiar with networking and Linux bash commands at the time so get over your first impression of me being a charlatan. I did tell you that networking and Linux OS weren't my forté before the interview. I am digressing; sorry guys. They have uber-high IQs and have a passion for Tech, Politics, Calculus, Physics, etc. I find that to be resoundingly riveting.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

statnerd wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 12:56 pm

There's a night and day difference between taking the subway in major Asian cities vs. major American cities. If you want to become depressed, take the "El" train in Chicago right after spending 5 days riding the subway in Tokyo.

There is no question about that train/subway services in many Asian cities are by far better than in USA.

Good quality is also true in Japan with long-distance trains on all major routes.

There is no graffiti in the trains and stations, all people show up with clean clothes and avoid to bother others, restrooms are in good and clean condition, and trains are in general very punctual.

In my case, I am living in Okayama, about 726 km (451 miles) south of Tokyo. There is at least every 15 minutes a train leaving for Tokyo, and it takes 3 hours 10 minutes. Seats are very comfortable, better to travel in a train than in an airplane or car.

http://guideplanet.com/all-about-shinka ... art-3-end/
A few pictures of the long distance trains and how it looks inside, tourist class and first class...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The white men I see in Asia are, for the most part, absolute trash. Ugly, low IQ, low testosterone, low ambition and low status with shitty social skills, 90% of them at least. I don't see anywhere near as many blacks or people from other ethnicities but I assume the same goes for them. Let's be honest here... the West isn't exactly sending their finest specimens abroad. And in Asia you'll find the absolute bottom of the barrel.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 12:54 pm
The white men I see in Asia are, for the most part, absolute trash. Ugly, low IQ, low testosterone, low ambition and low status with shitty social skills, 90% of them at least. I don't see anywhere near as many blacks or people from other ethnicities but I assume the same goes for them. Let's be honest here... the West isn't exactly sending their finest specimens abroad. And in Asia you'll find the absolute bottom of the barrel.
Where the Philippines is concerned, the only white trash I've come across on my travels across the country is in Angeles City plus the odd one or two in Boracay.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 3:02 pm
Where the Philippines is concerned, the only white trash I've come across on my travels across the country is in Angeles City plus the odd one or two in Boracay.
I've seen them in many places, not just in the tourist spots but even deep into the provinces, there's creeps. And in other Asian countries there's the English teachers who studied online and teach Chinese or other nationalities English and a lot of them are so... odd. Me being in any non-Western country, whether it's Asia or anywhere else, is me trying to avoid Westerners. Westerners of all colors. Because an American white man isn't any more agreeable to me than a black American. In the Philippines I've had only one near-fight with a foreigner, and that guy was a white American dude, very socially awkward and uncomfortable, who accused me of cutting in line to him at some government agency, but who quickly backed down when I called him out on his nonsense. The only black guy I ever really talked to in the Philippines was a retired US military dude and he was pretty friendly, although obviously a scumbag from what he told me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 12:54 pm
Oh yeah, I've seen the dirty hippies, the fatass White guys who haven't shaved in days and dress like complete slobs, etc. in every Asian country I've visited. Travelling costs money and I have no idea how people like that can keep jobs, so I assume they are trust fund babies.