I love visiting Asia to get away from negroes

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: I love visiting Asia to get away from negroes

Post by Light »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 2:55 pm
I wholeheartedly concur with Contrarian Expatriate. To be fair, I loathe people that come into contact with me, and they'd revert into their myopic spiel of using colloquialisms, pungent hand gestures, etc that apply to the Black American caricature. If I really were Black, I'd be known as the "Talented [one-]Tenth [of all Black Americans]" because my IQ is above theirs...surpasses theirs almost insurmountably ad infinitum. They and Black Americans are borderline retarded in IQ. It really bothers me when stupid non-Black Americans round me off to the nearest Black integer a la Jim Crow one-drop rule which should have been antiquated but it is not. 90 percent of foreigners THAT DON'T LIVE IN THE U.S. OF GAY (bka THE USA) don't juxtapose me as the former ethnicity. When I was last in Thailand in 2008, I had a Russian tell me one time that he thought I was White. I was flabbergasted in my westernized quasi-Black-American "servitude" of thinking at the time after hearing that; I thought he was being facetious. Russians are the apex of the Caucus Mtns. so you know that once I accrue an intermediate knowledge of Ruskie that I'd fair well in the FSU "colonies" for starters and if I can get a non-US passport, then I'll apply and go to mother Russia depending on what passport I'd get outside of an American one. If that doesn't happen, again I will check out the FSU "colonies" and will just be as fine. After a month during the off-winter tundra season in those countries, I'll go from being "light-skin'ned" to pasty white in skin color which I'll almost seamlessly blend in there.....so much so that even mudshark women would be turned off by me ;-) ;-) ;-)
(It's not like they are really into me nowadays anyway)

I have so much more in common with western Jews and east Indians. Frank Schmidt may agree to disagree. Yes, I failed your two questions on NLB and ln -s soft linking. I just wasn' t familiar with networking and Linux bash commands at the time so get over your first impression of me being a charlatan. I did tell you that networking and Linux OS weren't my forté before the interview. I am digressing; sorry guys. They have uber-high IQs and have a passion for Tech, Politics, Calculus, Physics, etc. I find that to be resoundingly riveting.
Why don't you want to travel to Russia with your US passport? What are some non-US passports that you want?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Light wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 5:32 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 2:55 pm
I wholeheartedly concur with Contrarian Expatriate. To be fair, I loathe people that come into contact with me, and they'd revert into their myopic spiel of using colloquialisms, pungent hand gestures, etc that apply to the Black American caricature. If I really were Black, I'd be known as the "Talented [one-]Tenth [of all Black Americans]" because my IQ is above theirs...surpasses theirs almost insurmountably ad infinitum. They and Black Americans are borderline retarded in IQ. It really bothers me when stupid non-Black Americans round me off to the nearest Black integer a la Jim Crow one-drop rule which should have been antiquated but it is not. 90 percent of foreigners THAT DON'T LIVE IN THE U.S. OF GAY (bka THE USA) don't juxtapose me as the former ethnicity. When I was last in Thailand in 2008, I had a Russian tell me one time that he thought I was White. I was flabbergasted in my westernized quasi-Black-American "servitude" of thinking at the time after hearing that; I thought he was being facetious. Russians are the apex of the Caucus Mtns. so you know that once I accrue an intermediate knowledge of Ruskie that I'd fair well in the FSU "colonies" for starters and if I can get a non-US passport, then I'll apply and go to mother Russia depending on what passport I'd get outside of an American one. If that doesn't happen, again I will check out the FSU "colonies" and will just be as fine. After a month during the off-winter tundra season in those countries, I'll go from being "light-skin'ned" to pasty white in skin color which I'll almost seamlessly blend in there.....so much so that even mudshark women would be turned off by me ;-) ;-) ;-)
(It's not like they are really into me nowadays anyway)

I have so much more in common with western Jews and east Indians. Frank Schmidt may agree to disagree. Yes, I failed your two questions on NLB and ln -s soft linking. I just wasn' t familiar with networking and Linux bash commands at the time so get over your first impression of me being a charlatan. I did tell you that networking and Linux OS weren't my forté before the interview. I am digressing; sorry guys. They have uber-high IQs and have a passion for Tech, Politics, Calculus, Physics, etc. I find that to be resoundingly riveting.
Why don't you want to travel to Russia with your US passport? What are some non-US passports that you want?
Thank you for replying to my post. I'd figure that it would become an arduous task to try to get a tourist visa even from a neighboring country in order to enter. I want a non-US passport where I still can travel to at least 80 percent of the countries out there visa free if that answers your question.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 12:54 pm
The white men I see in Asia are, for the most part, absolute trash. Ugly, low IQ, low testosterone, low ambition and low status with shitty social skills, 90% of them at least. I don't see anywhere near as many blacks or people from other ethnicities but I assume the same goes for them. Let's be honest here... the West isn't exactly sending their finest specimens abroad. And in Asia you'll find the absolute bottom of the barrel.
Bingo.

The hate is this thread is hilarious. Besides the OP being all the above, you have an old, low IQ, low testosterone, right-wing (lol) black and a small penis imitation black (that women reject when they find out what he really is) jumping in lol
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Asia is a great place to get away from American's and other Anglos. It's not just Blacks that annoy me in America, though. Whites annoy me, Hispanics do too, as do Muslims.

I feel a weight is taken off my shoulder when I am in any Asian country.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 7:48 am
Asia is a great place to get away from American's and other Anglos. It's not just Blacks that annoy me in America, though. Whites annoy me, Hispanics do too, as do Muslims.

I feel a weight is taken off my shoulder when I am in any Asian country.
Hmmm you should be careful with that broad statement because more specifically, Thailand (especially the Philippines) is over run with Anglophones. Cambodia is becoming Thailand 2.0 with its capital (PP) having copious infrastructural investments done by Deutche banks and Dutch corporations. Myanmar is probably going to become Thailand 3.0 within the next 10-20 yrs.....Laos will be Thailand 4.0 by 2070.

Hong Kong is the NYC of Asia in just about every way. Avoid if you must.

Bali, Indonesia is runamuck with bratty Aussies whom have summer homes there.

Other parts of Asia are easy to get away from Anglophones.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

True, my friend, you are right. I should be more specific about which Asian countries. In S.E. Asian countries, it's overrun with idiot Anglos. Northeast Asia, less so.

But even in S.E. Asia and Hong Kong, places filled with foreigners, you don't have to be around Anglos if you don't want to. I mean, you can avoid being friends with them and hanging around with them if you want. Stick to being with other Asians and the locals and you'll do fine.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 6:18 pm
True, my friend, you are right. I should be more specific about which Asian countries. In S.E. Asian countries, it's overrun with idiot Anglos. Northeast Asia, less so.

But even in S.E. Asia and Hong Kong, places filled with foreigners, you don't have to be around Anglos if you don't want to. I mean, you can avoid being friends with them and hanging around with them if you want. Stick to being with other Asians and the locals and you'll do fine.
That would be harder for me to do since I'm do not own any Asian admixture whatsoever. However, learning the idioms and adhering to local customs as much as I can would be the best I could do in order to mirror those chances to the max.