Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:37 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:26 pm
I mean, it only affects 0.2% of abortions and literally all of them are for reasons of unknown medical complications with the fetus so I'm giving it a hard "idgaf." Elective third trimester abortions because a mother changes their mind are a boogeyman of the GOP that never actually existed in the real world.
So what is the purpose of the proposed law other than to make this supposed boogeyman a reality?
Liberal showboating and virtue signaling, since it literally does nothing and changes nothing. It is another one of those bread and circus partisan distractions meant to keep people away from the real issues like, you know, who the hell actually runs our country

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:41 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:07 pm
I agree totally but your mind set is exactly why I feel man is just about done, hey it all feels so good so lets just do it. For this child over here could you add a little more mercury to the vaccine and that baby that was just born lets kill it so the mother and I can split 150 grand....

Sincerly the Doc.....
Except it isn't me just doing what feels good, I'm living a very good life of the sort I would ideally live while helping people live better lives of their own. Certainly beats giving up
That's fine but the indications is that more and more people are living in a hellscape. The indications are everywhere - opiate addiction, antidepressant addiction, professionals such as doctors and veterinarians committing suicide left and right...
Antidepressants aren't an addiction lol, they generally don't do a whole hell of a lot without therapy but that is a discussion for another day. Opioids would hook anyone in any society- look what we did to China in the past- and as to the suicides, they are due to horrific working conditions on the part of doctors and horrific debt loads for vets that both make lives unlivable
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:37 pm
So what is the purpose of the proposed law other than to make this supposed boogeyman a reality?
Liberal showboating and virtue signaling, since it literally does nothing and changes nothing. It is another one of those bread and circus partisan distractions meant to keep people away from the real issues like, you know, who the hell actually runs our country
The people promoting this new killing spree seem to think it would by allowing partial birth aborting and infanticide based on the notion that the mother might suffer mental illness if the baby were not murdered (i.e. based on the whim of the mother).
That is literally never what happens in NYC. I was looking at the numbers for the state and there were absolutely zero cases of elective third trimester abortions for non-medical, non-rape reasons. It is -nonsense-
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It may not be that way anymore, that is very profitable if the 150 K is true. Most people think this was done for this purpose. This is just another mockery of this civilization don't you think ? I keep telling you medical has turned and is turning into a complete joke...
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:03 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 3:45 pm
Antidepressants aren't an addiction lol, they generally don't do a whole hell of a lot without therapy but that is a discussion for another day. Opioids would hook anyone in any society- look what we did to China in the past- and as to the suicides, they are due to horrific working conditions on the part of doctors and horrific debt loads for vets that both make lives unlivable
Clearly most people currently taking antidepressants and opiates are doing so because their lives objectively suck. More and more people’s lives objectively suck for the reasons you mention and a thousand other reasons largely but upon them by the current regime.
Disagree. SSRI users often are middle to upper-middle class white women whose lives don't objectively suck at all. They've got plenty of money and other things that are supposed to constitute the good life, yet they suffer from a vague, indescribable discontent.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:11 pm
It may not be that way anymore, that is very profitable if the 150 K is true. Most people think this was done for this purpose. This is just another mockery of this civilization don't you think ? I keep telling you medical has turned and is turning into a complete joke...
There never was 150k involved wtf. An abortion runs about $500, give or take. If a doctor made 150k an abortion, and the average abortion provider is doing around 70 procedures a week, the average abortion provider would be making over 540 million dollars per year. I'm actually laughing and how -mind bogglingly stupid- your numbers are
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:25 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:04 pm
That is literally never what happens in NYC. I was looking at the numbers for the state and there were absolutely zero cases of elective third trimester abortions for non-medical, non-rape reasons. It is -nonsense-
Right, because it is illegal and now the babykillers want to change that.
I would expect you to be all for abortion since it disproportionately reduces minority birth rates
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:30 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:12 pm
Disagree. SSRI users often are middle to upper-middle class white women whose lives don't objectively suck at all. They've got plenty of money and other things that are supposed to constitute the good life, yet they suffer from a vague, indescribable discontent.
... as a result of being often childless used up fat whores lacking the possibility of a proper female role in society and a husband with the capacity to offer guidance and firm, loving discipline. Their lives do objectively suck, but not nearly enough of course.
How many women do you actually know lol
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:40 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:26 pm
I would expect you to be all for abortion since it disproportionately reduces minority birth rates
I’ve covered this before. Using abortion to kill off intrusive pest populations is not sustainable as it requires bribing the females to kill their babies in various expensive ways. Also, we shouldn’t have to sacrifice white babies to achieve this and the kill ratio is possibly misleading. The issue is a distraction from us finding a way to bite the bullet and actually solve the problem by culling or removing adult dysgenics.
Says the guy that is basically only fit to be culled or removed.

It is no wonder you've got so much hate for the blacks, they probably intimidate your balding, spongy, poorly endowed self
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:50 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:45 pm
Says the guy that is basically only fit to be culled or removed.

It is no wonder you've got so much hate for the blacks, they probably intimidate your balding, spongy, poorly endowed self
Now you're just resorting to SJWisms in order to keep your job.
Oh no, I just actually find you to be laughable trash.

I don't work anywhere near women's health so idgaf, professionally, about anything to do with abortions
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:57 pm
I don't work anywhere near women's health so idgaf, professionally, about anything to do with abortions
Do you gaf about other murders? Would you be happy if the murderers billed you for their expenses?
It isn't murder any more than a miscarriage is a death that should be registered and accounted for
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:30 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:12 pm
... as a result of being often childless used up fat whores lacking the possibility of a proper female role in society and a husband with the capacity to offer guidance and firm, loving discipline. Their lives do objectively suck, but not nearly enough of course.
Oh no. Often they're married, have kids and good solid suburban burgher lives. I know some very well.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Moretorque wrote:
There never was 150k involved wtf. An abortion runs about $500, give or take. If a doctor made 150k an abortion, and the average abortion provider is doing around 70 procedures a week, the average abortion provider would be making over 540 million dollars per year. I'm actually laughing and how -mind bogglingly stupid- your numbers are
Supposedly the people who buy the babies for parts will pay that much for a full term child ? I do not want to see this happen to any child but as you stated you can go look up the stats for who has the higher amount of abortions and it is your more mentally challenged races.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:57 pm
Do you gaf about other murders? Would you be happy if the murderers billed you for their expenses?
It isn't murder any more than a miscarriage is a death that should be registered and accounted for
That Bill that just passed is murder.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:06 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Supposedly the people who buy the babies for parts will pay that much for a full term child ? I do not want to see this happen to any child but as you stated you can go look up the stats for who has the higher amount of abortions and it is your more mentally challenged races.
Yeah that isn't a thing lol, there is no massive illegal market for dead babies