Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Dysgenics, including Injuns, are stupid

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:21 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:57 pm
I don't work anywhere near women's health so idgaf, professionally, about anything to do with abortions
Do you gaf about other murders? Would you be happy if the murderers billed you for their expenses?
It isn't murder any more than a miscarriage is a death that should be registered and accounted for
So if someone slips Plan B into your pregnant wife's drink that isn't murder or any similar crime and you are completely opposed to state laws that say it is then?
Different category than murder both in my mind and in my state's laws

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:14 pm
Yeah that isn't a thing lol, there is no massive illegal market for dead babies
You've seen those Planned Parenthood tapes, right?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:25 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Yeah, they were out of context, staged nonsense. A dozen republican states investigated them and found no evidence of fetal tissue sales
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Yeah, they were out of context, staged nonsense. A dozen republican states investigated them and found no evidence of fetal tissue sales
Oh well, if Republican states investigated them then that clears up the matter, given as how the Republicans have always constituted staunch opposition to all aspects of political correctness. :roll:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:24 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm
Oh no. Often they're married, have kids and good solid suburban burgher lives. I know some very well.
What you think of as a good life and what humans actually find fulfilling might be two different things.
Oh, do enlighten me. You're getting a little foggy lately, Corny. We're unpacking your phrase "objectively sucks." The so-called good life, however less than fulfilling it might be in any given individual's perception, doesn't objectively suck. It subjectively sucks.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:32 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Oh well, if Republican states investigated them then that clears up the matter, given as how the Republicans have always constituted staunch opposition to all aspects of political correctness. :roll:
Republicans had the most to gain from them being found to have engaged in such practices politically. They wouldn't have let any evidence, however small, get past them in the quest to be The Administration that Ended Planned Parenthood
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 5:06 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Moretorque wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 4:11 pm
It may not be that way anymore, that is very profitable if the 150 K is true. Most people think this was done for this purpose. This is just another mockery of this civilization don't you think ? I keep telling you medical has turned and is turning into a complete joke...
There never was 150k involved wtf. An abortion runs about $500, give or take. If a doctor made 150k an abortion, and the average abortion provider is doing around 70 procedures a week, the average abortion provider would be making over 540 million dollars per year. I'm actually laughing and how -mind bogglingly stupid- your numbers are
Supposedly the people who buy the babies for parts will pay that much for a full term child ? I do not want to see this happen to any child but as you stated you can go look up the stats for who has the higher amount of abortions and it is your more mentally challenged races.
Knock knock
Malvin Weisberg would like a word with you.

Now welcome to my ignore list, shill
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)