Political Violence in Charlottesville

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Political Violence in Charlottesville

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Despite the misrepresentation of the events in Charlottesville as racial, they are not racial at all. This clash was long overdue and it was between white leftist Antifa radicals and white Alt-Right protesters.

While I do not condone the loss of life, I can say that the Antifa radicals have been spoiling for a violent confrontation for a long time. The Alt-Right protesters around the country has, up till now, shown incredible restraint. Well the time for restraint is over apparently.

This is the shot across the bow and I hope that more clashes around the country establish that the Alt-Right will not be bullied into silence any longer. If it has to come to a civil war to defeat the left, so be it.

But again, don't believe the biased press or our resident low-IQ race baiters. This was a political clash between whites on the right and the left.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Political Violence in Charlottesville

Post by Cornfed »

What a bizarre post. Of course it is racial. You realize that the alt-right will eventually spit out the faggot side and be people in alignment with me, right?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:What a bizarre post. Of course it is racial. You realize that the alt-right will eventually spit out the faggot side and be people in alignment with me, right?
The Alt-Right is composed of people far more intelligent and courageous than you who simply complains on the internet about how many white women the darkies are stealing from you.

The Alt-Right actually has a specific political agenda so it does not have time for low-status, white, male virgins STILL complaining about being the losers they are and will remain. So don't be surprised if you are either gently or forcefully "moved aside" by serious-minded people on the Alt-Right who are motivated by far more than just your inability to score sexual relations with white women.

By the way, I was with a new white girl just 3 hours ago; must REALLY suck to be you :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:What a bizarre post. Of course it is racial. You realize that the alt-right will eventually spit out the faggot side and be people in alignment with me, right?
The Alt-Right is composed of people far more intelligent and courageous than you who simply complains on the internet about how many white women the darkies are stealing from you.

The Alt-Right actually has a specific political agenda so it does not have time for low-status, white, male virgins STILL complaining about being the losers they are and will remain. So don't be surprised if you are either gently or forcefully "moved aside" by serious-minded people on the Alt-Right who are motivated by far more than just your inability to score sexual relations with white women.
Lol, I was alt-right before the alt-right existed. They are taking my lead and are disenfranchised white men. Your pathetic attempt at co-option, which you were likely put up to, will not work. We will win, you know.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:

Lol, I was alt-right before the alt-right existed. They are taking my lead and are disenfranchised white men. Your pathetic attempt at co-option, which you were likely put up to, will not work. We will win, you know.
How do you guys win if Contrarian Expatriate is already in Europe winning by dating one of your elk for reasons other than him being a Black man? Not all non-Black women date the guy that happens to be Black because he's Black you know. Although due to the advent of social engineering some do. Please make that make sense. You always ignore me anyway so this falls on your mute ears apparently.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Despite the misrepresentation of the events in Charlottesville as racial, they are not racial at all. This clash was long overdue and it was between white leftist Antifa radicals and white Alt-Right protesters.

While I do not condone the loss of life, I can say that the Antifa radicals have been spoiling for a violent confrontation for a long time. The Alt-Right protesters around the country has, up till now, shown incredible restraint. Well the time for restraint is over apparently.

This is the shot across the bow and I hope that more clashes around the country establish that the Alt-Right will not be bullied into silence any longer. If it has to come to a civil war to defeat the left, so be it.

But again, don't believe the biased press or our resident low-IQ race baiters. This was a political clash between whites on the right and the left.
It feel that the USA needs a civil war not a world war. AT least from a civil war, US society as a whole would not become wiped out versus if the latter were to occur.
I feel Americans have become too comfortable; there's too much police megalomania occurring....too much Jewish megalomania in the West period which is causing all of this dysfunction. The Alt is the top of the rainbow.....wait until it cascades down to the ZOG being threatened. It might be that time for an overhaul of de facto tradition here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote: We will win, you know.
Sexually frustrated, awkward, throwaway white men like you will not win anything. You can't even win the sexual favors of the white women you so desperately try to "white knight" for (no pun intended), so you have no chance to win at anything else but the video games that occupy your sexless hours.

Why don't you hit the gym or get a job or better yourself in some way? Gotta be some white girl willing to let you squirt up in her guts. Geez!
:lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Despite the misrepresentation of the events in Charlottesville as racial, they are not racial at all. This clash was long overdue and it was between white leftist Antifa radicals and white Alt-Right protesters.

It feel that the USA needs a civil war not a world war. AT least from a civil war, US society as a whole would not become wiped out versus if the latter were to occur.
I feel Americans have become too comfortable; there's too much police megalomania occurring....too much Jewish megalomania in the West period which is causing all of this dysfunction. The Alt is the top of the rainbow.....wait until it cascades down to the ZOG being threatened. It might be that time for an overhaul of de facto tradition here.
Yes sir, the Great America Reset needs to happen before any real change can happen during the rebuild. Don't know what form it will take, financial catastrophe, nuclear showdown with NK, Civil War 2.0, or something else. But it will take place.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Yes sir, the Great America Reset needs to happen before any real change can happen during the rebuild. Don't know what form it will take, financial catastrophe, nuclear showdown with NK, Civil War 2.0, or something else. But it will take place.
You’re goddamn right it will, and guess what will happen to the likes of you.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote: We will win, you know.
Sexually frustrated, awkward, throwaway white men like you will not win anything. You can't even win the sexual favors of the white women you so desperately try to "white knight" for (no pun intended), so you have no chance to win at anything else but the video games that occupy your sexless hours.

Why don't you hit the gym or get a job or better yourself in some way? Gotta be some white girl willing to let you squirt up in her guts. Geez!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Yes sir, the Great America Reset needs to happen before any real change can happen during the rebuild. Don't know what form it will take, financial catastrophe, nuclear showdown with NK, Civil War 2.0, or something else. But it will take place.
More than likely men with substantial wealth like myself will benefit with even more attention from white women since we have the resources that poor, low-IQ men like you don't. If you think you are rejected and shunned by white women now, you haven't seen anything yet!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
More than likely men with substantial wealth like myself will benefit with even more attention from white women since we have the resources that poor, low-IQ men like you don't.
You are a performing monkey only said to have wealth because your organgrinders say you have wealth. When that stops happening the real situation will reassert itself. Some of your kind may still be kept as pets for amusement value, but in your case you should be thankful that you were kept around for as long as you have been.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
More than likely men with substantial wealth like myself will benefit with even more attention from white women since we have the resources that poor, low-IQ men like you don't.
You are a performing monkey only said to have wealth because your organgrinders say you have wealth. When that stops happening the real situation will reassert itself. Some of your kind may still be kept as pets for amusement value, but in your case you should be thankful that you were kept around for as long as you have been.
So now the envy over wealth in addition to envy over multiple white p.ssies. :lol:

Have you ever considered therapy to resolve your obvious envy issues? I know cost is an issue for guys like you, but you might find it useful in getting over the mental torment about people (black ones especially) who have what you never will.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The woman killed by the car ramming incident was a white woman named Heather Heyer. The driver/killer of the white woman was sex-deprived James Fields, Jr, a white man.

The more I think of it, the more this whole thing is about decent whites removing the low-IQ from among their ranks.
geotek3
Freshman Poster

Post by geotek3 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The woman killed by the car ramming incident was a white woman named Heather Heyer. The driver/killer of the white woman was sex-deprived James Fields, Jr, a white man.

The more I think of it, the more this whole thing is about decent whites removing the low-IQ from among their ranks.
As long as the low IQ people remove themselves without imposing an excessive cost upon the rest of us, I am all for it. One of the questions that comes to mind is what costs are acceptable to the rest of us to get rid of the low IQ crowd. I think the inevitable collapse of the dollar hegemony will also remove a portion of the financially low IQ people. Hint to the rest of you, diversify out of dollar denominated assets such as stocks, ETF's, mutual funds, bonds, ect. Put a portion in foreign assets or things like PM's which aren't dependent on the value of the dollar.