Black man explains why he sick of "African Americans"

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black man explains why he sick of "African Americans"

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Mychal Massie explaining why he is sick of African Americans.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6q_yG2MY8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black man explains why he sick of "African Americans"

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

He uses the word "ain't" a couple times. I guess it was his upbringing in a failed school district.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Massie is a good guy, but I disagree with him.

While he is frustrated at the anti-intellectualism among black Americans, I wrote off all but the upper 25% decades ago. America's system of mobility is such that if you have AVERAGE skills and intelligence, you can make a success of yourself.

I went to an HBCU where some of my fellow black students were from several generations of wealth. Despite this, they STILL parroted the hip hop, woe is me mantra.

So Massie is fighting a Quixotic battle among that greater portion of black Americans. He is wasting his time.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 22nd, 2017, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Aw how cute, it thinks it’s people.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:America is a system of mobility is such that if you have AVERAGE skills and intelligence, you can make a success of yourself.
Translation: If you are black and slightly less retarded than other blacks, the government will hand you lots of welfare gibs that you can pretend is a “career”.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I never heard of Mychal Massie, but he doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent. Here is an intelligent black:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKw3_w-4GDw[/youtube]

I think it's fairly obvious if someone is intelligent by the way they speak. And obviously this guy proved himself on his own merits.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:I think it's fairly obvious if someone is intelligent by the way they speak. And obviously this guy proved himself on his own merits.
If he were that intelligent he won't bother trying to promote chess to niglets, unless the government is paying him or something.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:America is a system of mobility is such that if you have AVERAGE skills and intelligence, you can make a success of yourself.
Translation: If you are black and slightly less retarded than other blacks, the government will hand you lots of welfare gibs that you can pretend is a “career”.
Not entirely true. You need to remember that it's not always about race; nowadays it's about gender and class for the most part with remnants of race. In other words, the government promotes Black women as the face of Jewish & White supremacy by vetting out Black guys from the competition. If you think Steven from Django Unchained is "bad", then think of a female version of him; that's whorporate Black women in America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Massie is a good guy, but I disagree with him.

While he is frustrated at the anti-intellectualism among black Americans, I wrote off all but the upper 25% decades ago.
Oh yeah I too have done that. You can only love Blacks from afar. If you love them from the first person POV, it would be an exercise in ______. You got it.
It would also end up hurting me in the end. As much as I want to get Black American pu.ssy lately, imagine me being pulled over by a cop with her in the car.
Worse yet, imagine if she were to have "something" on her. OH MAN.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:America's system of mobility is such that if you have AVERAGE skills and intelligence, you can make a success of yourself.
...and this is why I laugh when Black Americans say that the USA is racist. If you don't "stay in your lane" (i.e. the stereotypes which legally & financially compensate much), it's very racist. Otherwise, when it comes to non-traditional stereotypes, it's a matter of knowing the right WASPs and/or White Jews to get ahead; sometimes there are "sacrifices" along the way. Most Whites are utterly DISSinterested in the majority of Blacks in America; Whites have their own battles and wars they're engaged in. Blacks still think it's the White man putting them down; no, it's mainly your own people and/or the western Jews in the guise of Whites that are.
Contrarian expariate wrote:I went to an HBCU where some of my fellow black students were from several generations of wealth. Despite this, they STILL parroted the hip hop, woe is me mantra.
Such an utter waste of energy to engage in such idle movement, no pun intended. To me, it's like why is everybody else being "moved by the Holy Spirit" and not I? I usually heard, "Oh you're not saved. You need to accept Jesus Christ into your life." This was when I was an honorary Christian for 3 months back in 1992; I failed and became of this Earth again and proudly so. I digress here.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:So Massie is fighting a Quixotic battle among that greater portion of black Americans. He is wasting his time.
He ought to be selfish but in a product/Escape from NY/Alcatraz/LA mentality of a way!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

fschmidt wrote:I never heard of Mychal Massie, but he doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent. Here is an intelligent black:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKw3_w-4GDw[/youtube]

I think it's fairly obvious if someone is intelligent by the way they speak. And obviously this guy proved himself on his own merits.
Massie is a successful writer of political articles and businessman. If he is not super intelligent, it strengthens his point about the ease of success in America.

I personally judge peoples' intelligence in terms of their accomplishments, not their verbal skills. I've known engineers and architects who struggled with term papers because it was not their niche of highest ability.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I personally judge peoples' intelligence in terms of their accomplishments, not their verbal skills. I've known engineers and architects who struggled with term papers because it was not their niche of highest ability.
In other words, you should be judged by what the massas give to you. Your actual abilities don’t matter. Typical slave thinking. Can’t really blame him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, the game in the video is of course suspect. The rook-queen thing is of course a classic checkmate, but how the hell would he have got his rook there in just a few moves?