Asian Girls Explain Why They Prefer White Men Over Asian Men

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian Girls Explain Why They Prefer White Men Over Asian Men

Post by jamesbond »

In this video, Asian girls explain why they prefer to date white men instead of Asian men.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImhqWN0bNY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian Girls Explain Why They Prefer White Men Over Asian

Post by Adama »

That sample size is too small. Besides that, they are just the opinions of those in that video, which don't amount to much of anything.

I used to not like Asian girls. But now I realize, Asian women are women too. It's just it has to be a very particular Asian girl, not just the typical Asian girl, if you get it.

I've met some really beautiful Asian women so far in this life. (Probably around 7-8 beautiful East Asian women and two beautiful Indian women. And as for the beautiful Latinas, I could not count them.)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

What kind of Asian girls? Korean? Lao? Filipina? Turkmen? Indonesian? Asia is a big continent.

I am in the middle of China, I see lots of Chinese people - especially loads of little kids - who seem to have a Chinese dad as well as a Chinese mum which means - there are Chinese men having an active sex life because they are making babies.

What might this mean? That the women in this particular locale might not be adverse to f***ing their own men.

Now, I am sure SOME Asian-American women might prefer white but most Asian women in Asia really do like their own.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

yick wrote:What kind of Asian girls? Korean? Lao? Filipina? Turkmen? Indonesian? Asia is a big continent.

I am in the middle of China, I see lots of Chinese people - especially loads of little kids - who seem to have a Chinese dad as well as a Chinese mum which means - there are Chinese men having an active sex life because they are making babies.

What might this mean? That the women in this particular locale might not be adverse to f***ing their own men.

Now, I am sure SOME Asian-American women might prefer white but most Asian women in Asia really do like their own.
If I were to wager a guess the number of Asian ladies that prefer a white guy are actually rather low. I'd put the percentage at around 5% max.
They may find us attractive but in fact most prefer their own kind.

My wife was one of the 5%. She tells me she always had dreams of meeting a foreign guy and when she reached the age to date, she was dead set on finding one. But do note her preferences are an exception and not the norm.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

These are Asian American girls not Asian girls from Asia. Plus that video been around a long time and been debated ad nauseam. Westernize Asian girls I would say anywhere from low end 30% to as a high as close to 50% either prefer or are open to dating white men . It's combination of being I guess westernize and going for western looks or for some Asian American girls that I spoken to they wanted a white guy because they wanted more mobility . In other words they think just because they have a white boy friend or white husband it makes them equal or accepted in the west.

In reality that's not the case. I mean just because an Asian girl has a white guy does not mean she is accepted in American society. So there is some backlash within the Asian American community. But I think it comes down to hypergamy. Asian women look at social and economic status BIG time. I mean you don't see these Asian American girls going after black guys unless his a famous black actor or sports man.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Their tired of that itty bitty pecker.
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

well like since 2/3 of the world is asian, and probably more than 99.9% of them are married to asian men, and still reproducing asian kids, it would appear the vast majority of asian women are happy with asian men no matter what some youtube wanker has to say about it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

pete98146 wrote: If I were to wager a guess the number of Asian ladies that prefer a white guy are actually rather low. I'd put the percentage at around 5% max.

My wife was one of the 5%. She tells me she always had dreams of meeting a foreign guy and when she reached the age to date, she was dead set on finding one. But do note her preferences are an exception and not the norm.
I think the percentage is higher in Jakarta. My wife asked a group of girls at a church who'd like to marry a white man and a lot of them responded positively. It was a funny question, but I think they were serious. In Indonesia, a lot of single women would be open to it, at least in the city where I spent a lot of time. I don't know about villagers, though I think some of them would like it. White men are heroes in the movies. Most of the Indonesian people-groups don't seem to have great concerns about ethnic purity. My wife's people-group has a custom for adopting people in who aren't part of their people-group, and some of the larger people-groups accept you based on either patriarchal or matriarchal lineage. The Chinese often want their kids to marry Chinese and may need to do so to continue to really be considered Chinese, at least in Indonesia.

Dating outside one's race was a bigger deal to the Koreans when I lived in South Korea, but I hear a lot of farmers have married women from Vietnam or the Philippines.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Moretorque,

The penis stereotype is getting old and played out. Actually i dont think this is the reason. If it was if we go by stereotype suppoesedly black guys are bigger but this again is suppoesdly.

I find the western guys are more obess with the penis thing than other groups. I dont know if its penis envy insecurity or what.

Mrman,

I notice that the malay asians are much more open to race mixing than the other asian groups. I think its due more to culture of acceptance.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The fallacy of insufficient sampling is what can observe here.

Asian girls who prefer white guys are usually exceptions to the rule. Most like guys of the same race nationality ethnicity and even location.

The biggest exception is in America. Asians who live in America are not " real Asians". And women tend to marry up, and Asians are still not the richest in the USA.

The exception to the exception is HI where Asians are the majority and they clearly don't like the Haolis and they beat them up.

In Asia, the number of people is huge and among those, the ones that usually like white guys are the ones that local guys do not want.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

pete98146 wrote: If I were to wager a guess the number of Asian ladies that prefer a white guy are actually rather low. I'd put the percentage at around 5% max.

There is definitely a minority of women who love white guys and actively pursue them. But from my experiences of women who end up with a white guy - it is usually down to some physical characteristic like height, width, a nice smile. eyes (colour, size of) hair - rather than the colour of skin than the man possessed, I know a lot of tall Chinese girls want a man taller than them and preferably a six footer. And though there are a fair number of six footers in China, there are not enough for all the ladies who want one (which is most of them...).

The most beautiful Chinese girls interested in me never could speak any English - so there was no long term plan for them to snag a white guy to marry as I am sure their English would have been a lot better than it was. :lol:

I think the main thing westerners have in China over the local men is not skin colour or even height and build, it's the fact that they are just a lot more outgoing, will smile and say hello to women and basically interact. I have also seen white guys completely fail in getting what they want in China.

The vast majority of my young twenty year old students - their dream man is some Korean or Chinese celebrity - it aint some white guy. :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video Asian women are asked, do Asian women have "white fever"?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

jamesbond wrote:In this video Asian women are asked, do Asian women have "white fever"?

I bet they wouldn't have 'jamesbond' fever though. Not even your own women do so why you expect another race of women to chase your arse is a mystery.

(Except he won't be anywhere near as good looking as Steve Carrell) :roll: