White people saying we are sorry to Blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

White people saying we are sorry to Blacks

Post by Kradmelder »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqlfoLHKvo[/youtube]

Listing facts, white people finally give blacks an apology.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: White people saying we are sorry to Blacks

Post by starchild5 »

Of all the races on earth..I think White and Black Mix is the most diabolically demonic...which is why the Jews push this idea.

I think even Asians and Blacks would find some common ground eventually...White & Blacks race can never unite ever....They are totally different on so many levels...Its amazing...the jews know this already and they keep on pushing this agenda..

Not many know..but Blacks came to India as slaves too...They have now become Siddhi Tribes.......They are generally become like Indians and part of society now...peaceful and nonviolent :lol: :lol: ...I don't know how this happened but they have adopted to Indians ways remarkably.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddis_of_Karnataka

The Siddis of Karnataka (Kannada: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಸಿದ್ಧಿಗಳು) (also spelled Siddhis) are an ethnic group inhabiting India. Members are descended from Bantu peoples from Southeast Africa that were brought to the Indian subcontinent as slaves by Portuguese merchants
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^Hey very interesting, starchild
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Starchild I don't get it. The British brought Indians to Africa as koelies because the cattle culture tribes of East Africa were too lazy and unproductive. So why Portuguese take blacks to India when you have all that Indian labour? Or was the the Portuguese settlement of goals too small and lacking labour?