The Left & Islam: An Unholy Alliance

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Left & Islam: An Unholy Alliance

Post by jamesbond »

Liberals and Islam's goal is to destroy western civilization.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Re: The Left & Islam: An Unholy Alliance

Post by Boxman »

It's one of the more bizarre alliances in human history. Literally cultural suicide. It's a strange world when western feminists promote a religion that hates them. Insanity but then the left has always been short sided.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Boxman wrote:It's one of the more bizarre alliances in human history. Literally cultural suicide. It's a strange world when western feminists promote a religion that hates them. Insanity but then the left has always been short sided.
what is more bizarre than the alliance between american christians and jews and israel? Those red sea pedestrians killed jesus. The rest of the white world despises them and expelled them from 109 nations. Yet america and american churches promote these vampires and die for them. Go figure. What next? promote locusts and plague carrying rats?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:
Boxman wrote:It's one of the more bizarre alliances in human history. Literally cultural suicide. It's a strange world when western feminists promote a religion that hates them. Insanity but then the left has always been short sided.
what is more bizarre than the alliance between american christians and jews and israel? Those red sea pedestrians killed jesus. The rest of the white world despises them and expelled them from 109 nations. Yet america and american churches promote these vampires and die for them. Go figure. What next? promote locusts and plague carrying rats?
Yeah exactly you mean the zio-angle culture. Although in a parallel level you also have the WN profusely worshipping the same semitic God, which doesn't make a ton of sense either.

+1 for not bringing up darkies.
Hey you are accumulating a lot of points for this, are you softening up or something 8)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Why aren't feminists concerned about the way women in Muslim countries are being treated?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:Why aren't feminists concerned about the way women in Muslim countries are being treated?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI[/youtube]

Because they are basically stupid, Corny is right about this. I thought I would never be saying this but he is right. Women are intellectually too lazy too educate themselves and fall for the narrative put out by the controlled power centers of the counterfeiters because they are too stupid to figure out they have been duped.

Not all women are like this, the video you put out on " Why Women Destroy Nations " is one of the finest pieces ever released on the net. They are using feminism as a tool too get rid of the nation state for the one world gulag they are building and most women are too stupid too see through their nonsense :roll:
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

jamesbond wrote:Liberals and Islam's goal is to destroy western civilization.
That's my goal too. When something has become so degenerate, it should be destroyed.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a video explaining why liberals love Islam and never criticize it, even after a terrorist attack.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9_FXZQH8Cw[/youtube]

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Feminists realize that Islam represents a deaf ear to their complaints, so they don't even try to oppose it when the goodies come from complaining to Western men.

Feminists are also unconcerned because Islam affects primarily non-white and non-privileged women.

Feminists do use Muslims as a tool to beat Western men over the head with by claiming it is a fellow victim demographic. This is a deadly game which will not end well for feminists when the Islamic incursion turns into the Islamic transformation of the West.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Feminism is backed by US secret intelligence. Go and verify the employment status of Gloria Steinem. Now if feminism is controlled by the elites the same way that politicians are, you can see they are only going to do the work which they have been told to do. That is, if they had received the order to oppose Islam, they would.

Feminism is not an organic movement. Just like Black Lives Matters is sponsored by the Jewish Globalist George Soros, so Feminism is sponsored by its own special interests.

The goal is to divide and conquer and to use other tactics of Cultural Marxism to destroy humanity.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This gets right to the point:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08[/youtube]

Gotta love the end....
Islamist: "So do you mind if I rape you now?"
Feminist: "Ooooh, don't be silly! It's not rape when a MUSLIM does it!"
Both together: Ahhhhh, ha, ha, ha, haaaa!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This gets right to the point:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08[/youtube]

Gotta love the end....
Islamist: "So do you mind if I rape you now?"
Feminist: "Ooooh, don't be silly! It's not rape when a MUSLIM does it!"
Both together: Ahhhhh, ha, ha, ha, haaaa!
That was hilarious. :lol:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Gavin McInnes joins Alex Jones discussing how feminism is openly embracing Islam. Islam and feminism make for strange bedfellows. :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QmNQC5NAw[/youtube]