Should White men defend random White women from Negro rape?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Should White men defend random White women from Negro rape?

Post by MatureDJ »

I was reading this and it got me thinking:

http://www.al.com/news/beaches/index.ss ... _gang.html

Now, as White man, I can see defending a member of my tribe - but then I consider that this is the case of an AMERICAN White woman getting assaulted, and I have to admit that this woman is probably hypergamous and would reject my interest, so why should I get involved? I guess that in a broader sense, I would feel very similar for any such situation for any AMERICAN woman. If I am not respected by them, why I should I lift a finger and put myself in some sort of physical harm to help them? It seems that helping a woman who would reject my sexual interest would in essence be case of me actively inducing my own cuckolding.
Last edited by MatureDJ on December 11th, 2016, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Should White men defend random White women from Negro ra

Post by OutWest »

MatureDJ wrote:I was reading this and it got me thinking:

http://www.al.com/news/beaches/index.ss ... _gang.html

Now, as White man, I can defending a member of my tribe - but then I consider that this is the case of an AMERICAN White woman getting assaulted, and I have to admit that this woman is probably hypergamous and would reject my interest, so why should I get involved? I guess that in a broader sense, I would feel very similar for any such situation for any AMERICAN woman. If I am not respected by them, why I should I lift a finger and put myself in some sort of physical harm to help them? It seems that helping a woman who would reject my sexual interest would in essence be case of me actively inducing my own cuckolding.
You sound like men I know who insist that all girls who don't want to sleep with them MUST BE lesbians. Lol
Maybe they're just not into your Weiner.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

No, I don't think of them as lesbians, but as hypergamous heterosexuals who don't consider me worthy. The question is why should I help a woman who would turn me down for a date?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Why should you help somebody who has been run over by a car? What if it's a woman hit by a car and she's not interested in you sexually, would you call 911 for her? Why does it matter if the rapist is black? The rapist could be white and the woman still not into you? I think at the end of the day it comes down to your conscience, sure if you don't have one you'll only act if there is something in it for you.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

What kind of morality is that; only protecting women if she would probably show interest in me?

When a white man sees a white woman, or a woman of a humanoid race, being attacked by a troop of jungle monkeys here he does something about it.

Just One random example:
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... ick-366167

Preferably you get their attention, then shoot the farkers so that it is self defence.

The point of view you express is one of the reasons why society collapses...me, me me. I wont help anyone that won't benefit me.

Actually I dont know what race has to do with it, except that this is more common behaviour by blacks than other races. But a man of any race would behave the same.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Kradmelder, that was an excellent response! I don't agree with some of the things you say about race and Jews (you never would have won the '95 world cup without Joel Stransky), but at least you are not all about self-interest. I think it's hard for people from 'western democracies' like me to understand white South Africans, and what you've gone through - but certainly there are aspects of strength and morality in your society I admire.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

El_Caudillo wrote:Kradmelder, that was an excellent response! I don't agree with some of the things you say about race and Jews (you never would have won the '95 world cup without Joel Stransky), but at least you are not all about self-interest. I think it's hard for people from 'western democracies' like me to understand white South Africans, and what you've gone through - but certainly there are aspects of strength and morality in your society I admire.
Thanks. I should correct the statement with men of all races behave that way. I have a jew living nearby. Twice he actually saw neighbours being broken into, saw blacks going over the wall, gate off the rails etc. and did nothing and called no one. He even told me about it, since Im part of the volunteer all white armed response for the community. He is not ashamed of it. It is typical jewish talmudic morality; you are only obliged to help another jew. A white man would at the minimum have called our control room and who is available would be there in 1 minute and just shoot the farkers. It would not matter if the people being robbed or attacked were white,black, green or yellow. That is typical behaviour I am used to from jews and it is anathema to white morality here. The same jew is always quick to call when he in trouble and we always help, even though the jew is one of the minority that doesn't pay his voluntary security levy, which is non-profit and only covers our bullet proofs, radio licences, control room rental etc (we each pay our own fuel and firearms out of our pockets). Yet we are the racists. Go figure. It is also common for blacks to help whites in trouble, those that wont rob you when you are injured or vulnerable.

This is a local one my community was involved with, where random black labourers helped whites catch the perpetrators. Shortly thereafter we caught 2 gangs, and shot the lot of them and had peace for a while. One of the vermin crawled into a culvert to die but we found him as well. There is no point handing them over to the police as they get released. Far better when they are armed and attack, then it is self defence.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... ght-375211

I guess those blacks also never asked themselves should they help because no white woman will ever give them sex :roll:
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

This, this right here, this thread, this is the type of stupid thread that makes this forum look bad. I'm off to read RVF.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is a nonsense thread. What has this to do with race of a man or a woman?

Nobody can force you to help somebody directly - there is absolutely no obligation to help personally in case it might become dangerous for you too.

We know cases where people who tried to stop a violent dispute between a man and a woman and in return these people trying to help were attacked violently by both, the wife-beater and his girlfriend. You cannot expect any thanks for helping in some cases, but facing even resistance. No need to risk to be injured.

My opinion - do not interfere directly, but why not to call for help, inform the police, a phone call while you are watching within a safe distance - I see no problem with that.
Last edited by Yohan on November 30th, 2016, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yes, you should stop it. Even if a girl doesn't want to date you, if someone, no matter what their ethnicity, is trying to rape or murder her, you should help her if you can.

Why should you? Well, are you a decent human being? Just imagine a society in which no one helps anyone else who is a victim of a crime. Just imagine a society in which no one helps strangers. That's a lousy society. Behave in a way that would make human society better if everyone acted that way. (That's a Kantian approach to the issue.)

The idea that you deem a woman worthy of your helping her not get raped based on whether she would date you or have sex with you is pretty messed up. It reminds me of that shooter who made a video before he went into a mall and killed people. He'd probably been hanging out on the manosphere. He was bitter at women for not having sex with him. Women don't owe you sex, and women have intrinsic value, whether they have sex with you are not.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Yohan wrote:This is a nonsense thread. What has this to do with race of a man or a woman?

Nobody can force you to help somebody directly - there is absolutely no obligation to help personally in case it might become dangerous for you too.

We know cases where people who tried to stop a violent dispute between a man and a woman and in return these people trying to help were attacked violently by both, the wife-beater and his girlfriend. You cannot expect any thanks for helping in some cases, but facing even resistance. No need to risk to be injured.

My opinion - do not interfere directly, but why not to call for help, inform the police, a phone call while you are watching within a safe distance - I see no problem with that.
When a thread is totally nonsense, like flat earth, most rational people don't post in it. You post here, so it is not nonsense to you. I agree this thread is not relevant to race (except what i said above about jewish morality) but it relates to your morals.

Have you heard the one about where evil prospers when good men do nothing? I guess you have made your position clear. It is someone else's problem. I am the someone else people call. Even when it is domestic not crime, although as part of a security company non paid I should only respond to violent crime. I have been shot at by drunk upset women etc. Threatened by wife bashers etc. One time our security patrol was called for a domestic due to shots fired, and i recall lying with my partner behind a wall while some drunk woman fired shots at us and was swearing at us. i burst out laughing. My partner said what is funny I said here we are, 6 armed men cowering from a woman when i can take her out with one shot. :lol: The next day she was so ashamed. Should we have left it for her to shoot people and face life in a kaffir prison? Should we turn her firearm in to the police so the next kaffir can rape her and kill her when she is defenceless? I guess morality is easy for you. walk away and leave it for 'someone else'.

I dont want thanks. That is not the reason to do something anymore than will that woman sleep with me. I do what any decent man should do no matter what race. I do not call 'someone else'. Unless I need back up. if i call, none of them will give your response. They are all good white men and will assist. Calling the police here these days is a waste of time.

No one can force you, Ja, die Waarheid, but as a good white white man with a conscience and duty to God, Volk, and nation, you will not be 'watching within a safe distance ". That is what is expected of jews and "........". fill in your own description.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote: ..... i recall lying with my partner behind a wall while some drunk woman fired shots at us and was swearing at us. i burst out laughing. My partner said what is funny I said here we are, 6 armed men cowering from a woman when i can take her out with one shot.
I wonder what you would do with a man shooting at you... The same you did with this woman - or will you apply a double standard and kill him?
I do what any decent man should do no matter what race. I do not call 'someone else'. Unless I need back up. if i call, none of them will give your response. They are all good white men and will assist. Calling the police here these days is a waste of time.
No one can force you, Ja, die Waarheid, but as a good white white man with a conscience and duty to God, Volk, and nation, you will not be 'watching within a safe distance ". That is what is expected of jews and "........". fill in your own description.
That's really a stupid reply. FYI, I am 60+ white and you expect me to start a fight with 2 black thugs who are in their twenties? That's crazy.
I am not interested ending up in a hospital or in a coffin because of an unknown woman.

To call for police is not a waste of time, at least not in this country where I am living now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To answer the OP, if the female was in some way responsible for associating with blacks - mudsharks and such - I say hell no. How are they going to learn from their mistakes if we keep cleaning up their messes? Even if not, you would have to ask yourself what moral relationship exists between Western skanks and decent men such that we should protect them, and what we get in return. In any case the wider problem is not particular aspects of negro chimpery, but rather the fact that they have the run of human society in the first place. Hence all heroic efforts should be devoted to rectifying that situation as well as ending feminism. There is no point in running around venting the smoke while not putting out the fire.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

HELL NO!

Want to be a hero? Call the police let the professional White Knighting simps handle it!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Kradmelder wrote:
Yohan wrote:This is a nonsense thread. What has this to do with race of a man or a woman?

When a thread is totally nonsense, like flat earth, most rational people don't post in it. You post here, so it is not nonsense to you. I agree this thread is not relevant to race (except what i said above about jewish morality) but it relates to your morals.

Have you heard the one about where evil prospers when good men do nothing? I guess you have made your position clear. It is someone else's problem. I am the someone else people call. Even when it is domestic not crime, although as part of a security company non paid I should only respond to violent crime. I have been shot at by drunk upset women etc. Threatened by wife bashers etc. One time our security patrol was called for a domestic due to shots fired, and i recall lying with my partner behind a wall while some drunk woman fired shots at us and was swearing at us. i burst out laughing. My partner said what is funny I said here we are, 6 armed men cowering from a woman when i can take her out with one shot. :lol: The next day she was so ashamed. Should we have left it for her to shoot people and face life in a kaffir prison? Should we turn her firearm in to the police so the next kaffir can rape her and kill her when she is defenceless? I guess morality is easy for you. walk away and leave it for 'someone else'.

I dont want thanks. That is not the reason to do something anymore than will that woman sleep with me. I do what any decent man should do no matter what race. I do not call 'someone else'. Unless I need back up. if i call, none of them will give your response. They are all good white men and will assist. Calling the police here these days is a waste of time.

It seems you have the most lucid and traditional male attitude. There is something these other posters are missing. The exact state of the woman involved, whether the contributed to it or not, does not much matter to me. Apart from the action on the woman involved, there is another crime taking place. The perpetrator is saying that any other men around are of no account. He can commit this act and other men are impotent to stop him. Its profound disrespect. Well, I have some laws. Around me, certain things do not happen. I dont much care about the circumstances involving the woman- around me you can't do things that are generally disrespectful to humanity. Im really not thinking about the police. Im well past 50 and I really have no taste to grapple with some punk when three quick rounds from my handgun will take care of things. Its a lot less savage then doing it by hand, Establish reasonable fear for your life. Terminate the threat. Disrespectful punks deserve what they get.