Why So Many Gingers Convert To Radical Islam

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Why So Many Gingers Convert To Radical Islam

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Why So Many Gingers Convert To Radical Islam

Post by Citizen »

I know lots of red heads and none of them are Muslims let alone being radicals. The people I know are too busy working and having a life to run around killing people. Maybe in other countries, where people don't do anything and just live off of others, there are more Muslims and radicals.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/09 ... cal-islam/
This is Breitbart, so it must be true wrote: ...We discovered that 76 per cent of white British converts to radical Islam had red hair. In the Daily Mail archives, 69 per cent of white Brits lured into jihadism or the orbit of an extremist preacher were ginger. The number was similar for the Mirror and the Telegraph. The Guardian yielded a full 100 per cent redhead rate for the stories we sampled.

These are extraordinary numbers when you consider that in northern and western Europe, the average incidence of red hair in the general population is 5 per cent. In other words, Islamic extremists reported on by the media are fifteen times more likely than the general population to have red hair...
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

pandabear wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/09 ... cal-islam/
This is Breitbart, so it must be true wrote: ...We discovered that 76 per cent of white British converts to radical Islam had red hair. In the Daily Mail archives, 69 per cent of white Brits lured into jihadism or the orbit of an extremist preacher were ginger. The number was similar for the Mirror and the Telegraph. The Guardian yielded a full 100 per cent redhead rate for the stories we sampled.

These are extraordinary numbers when you consider that in northern and western Europe, the average incidence of red hair in the general population is 5 per cent. In other words, Islamic extremists reported on by the media are fifteen times more likely than the general population to have red hair...
I believe what I see with my own eyes. I see red heads working and living their lives. On television I saw that crazy murder at the movie theatre in Colorado (looked it up Holmes is his name). He dyed his hair reddish orange but he wasn't a red head. Just somebody trying to make it look like a red head was doing something.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Citizen wrote:I know lots of red heads and none of them are Muslims let alone being radicals. The people I know are too busy working and having a life to run around killing people.
Maybe you also know some Jews and Blacks who are too busy working and having a life to run around conspiring against humanity. Look at how many gingers are turning into Muzzie fanatics these days. If Hitler had simply decided to kill off the gingers, and to leave the Jews alone, then Europe would be a much better place right now.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Citizen wrote:I believe what I see with my own eyes...On television I saw that crazy murder at the movie theatre in Colorado (looked it up Holmes is his name). He dyed his hair reddish orange but he wasn't a red head. Just somebody trying to make it look like a red head was doing something.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

This crazy coot will become our first ginger president

Then, he says he wants to begin deporting Mexicans. We should deport gingers instead. They're all mentally unstable kooks.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

pandabear wrote:This crazy coot will become our first ginger president

Then, he says he wants to begin deporting Mexicans. We should deport gingers instead. They're all mentally unstable kooks.
yeah he is a crazy coot but he is bald or blonde not a red head. The blonde people around where I live are usually the most fantastic people you could ever hope to meet just have different beliefs than I do. I have met some other blonde people (usually Americans and Europeans and Eastern Europeans) who are very violent, racist and straight out of the loony bin.
Illegal Mexicans are NOT American citizens and they are reproducing like you wouldn't believe (1900 12 million now 122 million and that is with 10% of them uncounted, raping and selling drugs in the states according to Trump). Think the red heads in American are citizens. I think deporting a citizen of the United States would mean sending them to the United States. :D
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Esau, Jacob's twin brother, was a ginger. Esau was disgusting, vile, degenerate and stupid. Possibly the ancestor, or at least the patron saint, of all of the world's redheads.

As Paul wrote
Romans 9 wrote: ...As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion...

Gingers are cursed, wretched, and hated by God. It is through gingers that Satan works his wicked plans on mankind.

Gingers are in the business of stealing souls. The internet says so.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Citizen wrote:Think the red heads in American are citizens. I think deporting a citizen of the United States would mean sending them to the United States. :D
You raise a good point. If we were to deport our gingers to Mexico, to rape, murder, terrorize, and commit their ghastly crimes in Mexico, then we would have even more Mexicans trying to get the Hell out of Mexico.

But, what can we do with our gingers? Their hides are freckled, and would even be useless for lampshades. Maybe their body fats could be rendered into ginger soap. Their bones ground into gingerbread. I don't know--just an idea.

Or, we could deport them to the desert somewhere. Far away from Area 54, of course--we wouldn't want them communicating with their fellow satanic space aliens. That would be dangerous. We could work them to death, let them starve, or humanely gas them all.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Here is Jason Barnum, a typical ginger:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ficer.html

The world really won't be safe so long as any gingers are left alive.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Behold, our Founding Fathers:

Not a single ginger in the lot.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

In the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, "Redhead and Outlaw: A Study in Criminal Anthropology", Hans von Hentig demonstrates the criminal nature of gingers:

http://scholarlycommons.law.northwester ... ntext=jclc

Redheads are indeed spooky, soulless creatures.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

And, of course, the world's most notorious ginger was (gasp!) Judas Iscariot!

Need any more be said?