Why is America so violent?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why is America so violent?

Post by zboy1 »

Americans are extremely violent people. Even in Asia, it's non-Asians who are committing crimes or violence, lol. Anyway, I think it's an interesting question.
Last edited by zboy1 on August 30th, 2016, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is America so violent?

Post by zboy1 »

I know this isn't p.c., but Hispanics and Blacks are especially prone to violence in their societies? Take a look at Colin Ferguson's YouTube videos as an example:

Black man decapitates white man in Houston -- cops say worst crime ever

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JV6d2xCKOo[/youtube]

Another old white lady killed -- Another black person holding the gun in Huntsville

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zc6tTnl2LM[/youtube]

Venice Beach Ambush: Asian Beverly Hills Surgeon on Being Pistol-Whipped and Left for Dead

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/b ... ack-918703

School Fight - Blacks vs Hispanics - All in Brawl - Police on scene quickly
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhAFP5uhr3U[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm so happy I'm living in Asia. No racial explosions, crimes, violence or 'knockout games' of any kind. It's usually expats and foreigners, namely Russians, Americans, Blacks and Brits or Aussies causing trouble here.

The only violent country in Asia is the Philippines and the messed up Islamic Asian countries, such as Pakistan and Afghanistan, and India (perverted Indian men raping woman).
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 wrote:I'm so happy I'm living in Asia. No racial explosions, crimes, violence or 'knockout games' of any kind. It's usually expats and foreigners, namely Russians, Americans, Blacks and Brits or Aussies causing trouble here.
The only violent country in Asia is the Philippines and the messed up Islamic Asian countries, such as Pakistan and Afghanistan, and India (perverted Indian men raping woman).
+1
Yeah so relaxing
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

And stupid Asians want to live in America. Asians, stay in your own country. Violence is out of control in the States. Europe is being overrun by Muslim thugs. Neither Blacks and Whites like us too much in Anglo countries anyway. ...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Anglosphere societies are very violent - the UK is a very violent place - might not be for guns, but if you want a punch up, you'll find it sooner rather than later.

Places like Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast are very violent and hardly any black people - or Hispanics!

Asia is a heaven regarding this - it's brilliant. I am sure Brits in Thailand are the biggest wankers walking around.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It's not only about USA.

Many countries which are strongly into Christianity show clearly signs of violence - USA, but also in Latin America - Mexico, Colombia etc., and South Africa, Philippines are known for street violence, robbery etc. -
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Asia is peaceful...America is due to blacks and Hispanic...White race is not violent if left alone like in New Zealand :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:Asia is peaceful...America is due to blacks and Hispanic...White race is not violent if left alone like in New Zealand :D
:roll:

History book - read one as quick as you like at your convenience.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

yick wrote:Anglosphere societies are very violent - the UK is a very violent place - might not be for guns, but if you want a punch up, you'll find it sooner rather than later.

Places like Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast are very violent and hardly any black people - or Hispanics!

Asia is a heaven regarding this - it's brilliant. I am sure Brits in Thailand are the biggest wankers walking around.
+1
Brits (foreigners) are destroying Thailand.

I always feel/felt that a violent conflict is/was imminent in ABC (near my home people shooting often trying intimidate me), France (Paris..riots, soldiers with assault rifles on the streets, Marseilles in broad daylight in front of the the main train station saw a violent robbery) and Spain (at night insane gangs of youths rampage around cities). When I couldn't afford a hotel (or the cheap ones were all full), I would hang around the big Nigerian drug dealers. They are violent and dangerous but their violence has a reason. Not so with the insane.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

An Asian (the guy whose face is on Chinese money) holds the record for killing the most people in the 20th Century.

"For perspective on Mao's most bloody rule, all wars 1900-1987 cost in combat dead 34,021,000 -- including WWI and II, Vietnam, Korea, and the Mexican and Russian Revolutions. Mao alone murdered over twice as many as were killed in combat in all these wars. Think about that. One man. Only one man did that much killing. If anything should cause us to avoid anyone having such power at any cost, here it is."
-historian R.J. Rummel
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Traveler wrote:An Asian (the guy whose face is on Chinese money) holds the record for killing the most people in the 20th Century.

"For perspective on Mao's most bloody rule, all wars 1900-1987 cost in combat dead 34,021,000 -- including WWI and II, Vietnam, Korea, and the Mexican and Russian Revolutions. Mao alone murdered over twice as many as were killed in combat in all these wars. Think about that. One man. Only one man did that much killing. If anything should cause us to avoid anyone having such power at any cost, here it is."
-historian R.J. Rummel
Read about the collapse of the Qing and then Warlord Era. China was a mess. Have to ask a Chinese person but isn't this all a direct result of the Europeans (+Americans) and their Opium war?
Did Mao see combat? How did he personally kill so many people? I mostly see what happened as a lot of really angry poor Chinese who felt they had been robbed by rich Chinese killing rich Chinese. Then the poor Chinese sent many of the remaining rich Chinese out to the fields to work. Those rich Chinese didn't fair so well. If the poor Chinese didn't agree with Mao they would have killed him or not carried out the CPC's directions. China has had many revolutions and they were always bloody. The Chinese don't like being robbed. But really who does?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, of course, governments are violent. I hate governments, since the majority of them are filled with wicked, corrupt and power hungry politicians and globalists.

I'm not talking about governments, though, I'm talking about different countries and different races. If you really believe China and the Asian regions are unsafe, violent places, well...I know you've never been outside of America, or your anti-HA stance is clouding your judgement. Or, you guys just racially dislike Asians. :lol:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler,

You can add Stalin to your list as a mass murderer. I think with politically leaders it's different ball game compared to the regular guy in the streets. I do have to agree with zboy1 that it seems like westerns tend to be more violent than Asians are. And I would say blacks are more violent on the average compared to whites .
Stringer Bell
Freshman Poster

Post by Stringer Bell »

droid wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm so happy I'm living in Asia. No racial explosions, crimes, violence or 'knockout games' of any kind. It's usually expats and foreigners, namely Russians, Americans, Blacks and Brits or Aussies causing trouble here.
+1
Yeah so relaxing

How can you blatantly LIE as if we don't have internet access to expose you B.S. DEADLY race riots have already begun in Chine based on 1000 year old ethnic fault lines.
http://content.time.com/time/photogalle ... 81,00.html
What about the epidemic of random knife attacks in China.
http://thediplomat.com/2014/03/horrific ... s-33-dead/
China has blood thirsty citizens.