The Recent BET Awards Show

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Recent BET Awards Show

Post by jamesbond »

Mychal Massie talks about the recent BET awards show where blacks were blaming whites for all of their problems.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So_-AXqFmg0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Re: The Recent BET Awards Show

Post by livefreeordie »

Awards to this man as a voice of reason, black people in the USA should consider themselves lucky to have role models like him, and lucky enough not to live in hellish places like Liberia, the Congo, Zimbabwe etc etc etc

Black folk in general in the USA are FAR better off than anywhere else in the world, comparatively speaking, and should consider themselves lucky! Its really what you choose to focus on the victim-hood persecuted minority baby-crying or getting on with getting ahead
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:If whites disappeared from America, blacks would be in real trouble.
Just look at South Africa, that is what they want to redraw the map for UN21........... They feel it will be much easier if the whites are gone.
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

livefreeordie,

When you mentioned about victim hood or complaining how is that different from some western men complaining about how screwed up western women is. Western culture is about bellyaching .
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The more I'm away from America. The more I realize it's rot that is set in. Absolute rot over nothing.....God it's despicable.
Find something different to do with your time - but I realize you can't help what's on the media.
America is the most depressing place.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.