White superiority debunked

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

White superiority debunked

Post by blurryface »

A lot of uneducated peons have a belief that European ancestry = superiority. However, this could not be farther from the truth. Europeans have only been dominant for relatively short period of time (1000 yrs or so) and only due to a disproportionate amount of them having autism from filthy living conditions. An increased demand for cheap housing led to infectious disease mutating and spreading through Europe like no other place. A Toxo infection may be linked to schizophrenia and other disturbances associated with altered dopamine levels—for example, obsessive-compulsive disorder, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, and mood disorders. From my research at Harvard/Stanford we've found immune system DNA fragment evidence of autism levels 4 -5 times higher in Europe than Africa (hence why most gay men are white). The majority of Europeans are of inferior stock http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22 ... finds.html but were successfully made into useful slaves (where the world Slavic comes from) by an Elite Class of autistics. A wealthy and healthy individual will not have the social retardation that a poor and bad diet individual will have... which is confirmed in the damage that poor diets do to IQ scores and this shows up across racial and ethnic lines.

I'm about five years away from multiple Nobel prizes 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

blurryface
Freshman Poster

Re: White superiority debunked

Post by blurryface »

Now that we understand extreme intelligence is a byproduct of immune system issues. Everything becomes clear: http://www.medicaldaily.com/why-smarter ... ill-270039 Nerds are almost always ugly, sickly, weak people.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

blurryface: Is this your own research? I can't tell if you're being serious about the Nobel Prizes or not. Still, interesting subject matter. I would like to disagree on at least a few points (although I don't think whites are superior to begin with, I'm not trying to argue toward that):

(1) What about all the diseases blacks are more predisposed to than whites? If I remember correctly, they at least include sickle cell anemia & diabetes. I believe there are more, but I honestly don't remember them all.

(2) Not to say that this doesn't happen with whites, but have you ever seen just how stupid and/or crazy non-whites can be? I notice a lot of things in Asian history could be said to be from the same sources as the ones you mentioned with whites. They certainly can be "goal-oriented," at the very least. Nitpicking about the smallest details (not always a bad thing, but sometimes it's a bit comparable to these mental issues being mentioned).

One thing that's very notable is repeating the same thing over & over in martial arts. That one's somewhat complicated: While there can be benefits to doing things like that, such as building skills & attributes pertinent to that & to other things, there are numerous caveats. One is the idea of having an "answer to the problem"- that mentally encompassing something gives some people a feeling of propioceptive sway over it, like someone thinking that they can stop bullets in midair with a mere flexion of willpower if they know how a gun works (just because someone knows HOW to do something doesn't mean they're in a situation where they CAN do that something, like if they know how to throw a particular type of punch but have a broken arm). Especially considering that this is an specific, exact technique- I'd say that can come from an OCD type of place as well as simply soothing an agitation without a mental disorder (then again, that "pressing urge" & almost addict-like drive to soothe it CAN be a facet of a mental problem & not simply be how an art is taught for whatever reasons or "rubbing an amulet" without realizing it while training.).

Africans sometimes seem to have no insight or very little. It can get to the point where they truly seem too stupid to plan ahead or to learn from their mistakes. It's been theorized that blacks are more sociopathic & while it's not always true, those traits DO show up in a fairly common way (although A LOT can have to do with the dynamics- how they were raised, time in prison, cultural trends in the country or community they live in, etc...).

Hispanics can definitely run a wide gamut. They can be big-hearted & insightful, while possessing an ability to self-audit & drop bad plans- they can also be the EXACT opposite. Again, this can be a dynamics thing (ex: sometimes there's an egotistical "I'm not wrong" concept, prison, poverty, parenting, etc...). There's plenty of stuff that might not have been emblematic of the native cultures, but was characteristic of Spain or other areas at the time. Some things are more specific to American Hispanics- maybe the diet has something to do with it, but it can also be characteristics of THIS place having some kind of effect.

Middle easterners (if they're not considered white) are seemingly worse on all the levels mentioned in your post & a lot of mine. People don't frequently mention the narcissistic tendencies of those people or that a lot of things smack very heavily of OCD/autism/etc... . Don't know the exact distinctions between those things & sociopathy or being a psychopath, but it definitely seems there's overlap of the former conditions in the latter.

India can sometimes have the same type of things going on as the middle east (ex: honor killings, rape & child molestations, etc...). Don't know two much about it, except that there are some pretty crazy things that have to get counteracted by the people there (which brings me to my next point).

The concept of counteraction. Even though there were traits & behavior like what you're mentioning in the European ruling communities, there were also wars, revolutions, assassinations, even just simple crimes. The people were still European, just like the other peoples that did the same thing were still whatever they were (Asians were still Asian when they were overthrowing tyrants or ignoring dictatorial prompts from the government, after all). The "eating contest style" that was basically to dissolve as much as possible, to make as big a mark, to "consume" as much as possible IS something that was at times characteristic of different European cultures & it IS very OCD (like a train on it's tracks)- that seems to have been more to do with the thoughts & trends of these cultures, however. Kind of like how if an idiot drew a map & people followed it, they'd wander around like an idiot without having been that way.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Wolfeye wrote:blurryface: Is this your own research? I can't tell if you're being serious about the Nobel Prizes or not. Still, interesting subject matter. I would like to disagree on at least a few points (although I don't think whites are superior to begin with, I'm not trying to argue toward that):

(1) What about all the diseases blacks are more predisposed to than whites? If I remember correctly, they at least include sickle cell anemia & diabetes. I believe there are more, but I honestly don't remember them all.
Sickle cell anemia IS not a "black" disease. Sickle cell is found more frequently in persons of Middle Eastern, Indian, Mediterranean and African heritage because those geographic regions are most prone to malaria. In other words, the gene variant for sickle cell disease is related to malaria, not skin color. Contrary to popular perception, the gene variant that causes sickle cell disease evolved as a result of its surprising upside – malaria resistance. In the malaria belt regions of Africa, the Middle East, southern Europe and South Asia, this gene variant flourished because the benefits of malaria resistance outweighed the negative impact of sickle cell disease.

In science, there Is no such thing as race:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnfKgffCZ7U[/youtube]

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

http://culturewhiz.org/faq/race

All the differences in groups of people are the result immune system issues which my Nobel Prize winning paper will explain. For example, the parasite T. Gondii modifies the risk-reward behaviors of people by decreasing the neurotransmittors/receptors that perceive pain, which is great for sex but really bad for STDs for instance and also really bad for dying in high speed motorcycle and car accidents... if you think about the premise of my work (and know enough science), it all starts making sense. You can start seeing how it all fits together. East Asian culture is very autistic/low testosterone (hence why a lot of sickly white men feel at home there). Research has shown declining testosterone in men and a rise in related health conditions, including reduced semen quality in men and genital malformations in newborn boys with immune system issues. The immune system will lower the testosterone levels to increase the immune system functionality.

The healthier someone is the shorter term they think (young people). When people are sick the longer term they seem to plan (who is going to take care of me) and seek more solid compatibility in a mate (looks start to fade). In Breaking Bad, the guy is a nerd until he gets cancer. Then he has nothing to lose and realizes how awesome it is pouring-out expansive energy.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

First of all.

You seem to have a real penchant for disproving "white superiority" - your term, while elevating your own race. Have you examined this?

Second, a few points. While your points you make are interesting, there are a few things I'd like to address. The first, is that autism is not due to filthy living conditions in Europe. If you'd been to any other places of the world, say China or the middle east, for example, where there are tremendously filthy living conditions and a low autism rate - how can you prove your thesis? Where is this support?
Also, Jews have higher rates of homosexuality by a far margin when compared to any racial/ethnic group, they also have far more genetic diseases and disorders due to the inbreeding that they do. Unless you are one who groups Jews as parts of whites (which I'm guessing you do), then it doesn't make any sense.

The rise in autism is linked to gut abnormality, overly sterile environments (Purell), antibiotics and chemicals in our foods, and most importantly, vaccines. Also, rise in autism can be linked to a dysfunctional social environment - as we've seen in the USA, and the west to a lesser degree...as breakdown in social behavior occurs, autism behaviors increase. This is at least, a theory, as autism can be seen as extreme 'male end behavior', when cut off from healthy social environments, they revert and regress.

Your research is really laughable, as is your assertion at winning multiple Nobel Prizes :) :o .
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It was obvious from the first posts that blackfag (aka palo alto fag) was attempting to return.
Winston, jamesbond, will you guys address this, or will you allow yet another month-long iteration of the same nonsense.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Eric wrote:First of all.

You seem to have a real penchant for disproving "white superiority" - your term, while elevating your own race. Have you examined this?

Second, a few points. While your points you make are interesting, there are a few things I'd like to address. The first, is that autism is not due to filthy living conditions in Europe. If you'd been to any other places of the world, say China or the middle east, for example, where there are tremendously filthy living conditions and a low autism rate - how can you prove your thesis? Where is this support?
Also, Jews have higher rates of homosexuality by a far margin when compared to any racial/ethnic group, they also have far more genetic diseases and disorders due to the inbreeding that they do. Unless you are one who groups Jews as parts of whites (which I'm guessing you do), then it doesn't make any sense.

The rise in autism is linked to gut abnormality, overly sterile environments (Purell), antibiotics and chemicals in our foods, and most importantly, vaccines. Also, rise in autism can be linked to a dysfunctional social environment - as we've seen in the USA, and the west to a lesser degree...as breakdown in social behavior occurs, autism behaviors increase. This is at least, a theory, as autism can be seen as extreme 'male end behavior', when cut off from healthy social environments, they revert and regress.

Your research is really laughable, as is your assertion at winning multiple Nobel Prizes :) :o .
What's laughable are your silly points. It's like you're completely ignorant of history. Filthy living conditions is what spend the Yersinia pestis bacterium AKA black Death https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death throughout Europe. Black Death is estimated to have killed 30–60% of Europe's total population. The plague recurred occasionally in Europe until the 19th century. The climate in Europe is waay better suited for diseases than the hot/dry of the Middle East. In October 2010, medical geneticists suggested that all three of the great waves of the plague originated in China. Killing an estimated 25 million Chinese and other Asians during the 15 years before it reached Constantinople in 1347.

You think China has low autism rate? Lol, China is one of the most polluted counties in the world! What do you think happens when you expose a pregnant mother/child to the micro and nano particulates from traffic? The biofilms start blocking the mercury removal pathways and once the hormonal imbalances show up, the mitochondria and ATP and enzymes that would normally function to get rid of the mercury and other heavy metals are not functioning like they should be to stabilize the hormones, enzymes, and other critical energy and neurological pathways. Once the mitochondria can't get enough glutathione to handle the ATP energy cycle, the brain is basically running in a state of energy and toxic stagnation -- enhance the neural damage and growth issues in Autistic children. Their genes don't quite handle the imbalances as well as other genes due. Many experts believe that autism in China is probably the highest in the world, but are simply undiagnosed. But as autism awareness increases, so does the number of diagnosed children.

How can you prove your thesis? Where is this support?

Friend from Stanford U almost a year ago today.

blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

droid wrote:It was obvious from the first posts that blackfag (aka palo alto fag) was attempting to return.
Winston, jamesbond, will you guys address this, or will you allow yet another month-long iteration of the same nonsense.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

blurryface wrote: In science, there Is no such thing as race
If there is no such thing as race, then shouldn't colleges and employers stop asking about race on application forms?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Okay, so the question still stands. How does this debunk so called "White superiority"? Also, we've established that Europe's a shit hole. Parts of Asia are really a shit hole. Africa's a war torn, bubonic plague ridden shit hole, that is also filled with AID's, and a perfect moist, tropical perfect environment for every kind of disease and bacteria to grow.

...So, what's your point? How does this prove whites are "less superior" as you put it?
Your arguments make no sense, and are based on purely emotional logic. Your emotional logic shows through your every posts, and it should be embarrassing to you, but isn't, because you are dense -and your delusion & need for attack is that strong.

It sounds like, to me, you are jealous. You have a deep seated inferiority complex that you must attempt to exorcise by attacking the white race, because you feel inferior when compared to it. Maybe, the issue is with you?
Take care
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrary to popular belief, Lyndon Johnson was not white.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Taco: What was he? Seems that that quote is pretty accurate around here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Lyndon Johnson was not white.

According to Bush SR, LBJ had a very large pecker.....
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't mean "on this forum," I meant in America- people thinking it's all the "f***ing immigrants" & the "damn niggers," but totally forgetting the people that move that money to them (even if there wouldn't still be a shitload of taxes & lawsuits, on top of having to pay out of pocket for shit that didn't work as advertised). Never the "rich white man they want be" 's fault. Not usually their violent alter-ego the cop's fault, either.

Don't these people realize that risk can come from them, too? How many of them have been stabbed by "spic illegal" or shot by "some dirty nigger in a gang"? Not too many- but they always worry about the cop ruining their life over a perceived attitude or for defending themselves. Never mind revenge that might be totally righteous. The concept of instigation from that direction usually slips their attention, too. Shit, they're so worried about terrorism as a concept that they never think what the general effects of it would be, so they can pretty much be terrorized by anything less exotic than a Middle Eastern muslim & all someone like that would have to do to get that side's forces to do it for them is a little bit of damage or maybe just some threats.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Lyndon Johnson was not white.

Also Lyndon's unit was nick named Jumbo while Bush's was code named Little Rusty.

Just in case anybody was interested...... :wink:
Time to Hide!