The Answer to The Jewish Bullshit.

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The Answer to The Jewish Bullshit.

Post by Eric »

This is a long time coming but it's the only answer to the Jewish bullshit. We have to understand that them like us are just people. Now that we've got that settled. They are not chosen ones, chosen "people", chosen for anything. They are self chosen, which is easy to figure out.

We have to stop letting religious fear induce our thinking in ways that are harmful and untrue. They will never stop (generally speaking), and they don't CARE about us, our lives, OR our nations. We must rise up and stop it. Why shouldn't we? Do they have more power over us? More right to govern than we, or any other group does? The answer is no.
There is much knowledge and guidance in the Bible - but if you've researched it like I have, you'll most likely find with enough research,that Hebrews took all things from different regions at the time in the far and near East - and put them together in the Bible. They've taken something(s) good, and corrupted it. That's why there are many fine points and godly/religious things in the Bible. But we can't be manipulated with "chosen people" crap. They are not. God doesn't choose people. People choose people, for themselves anthropological reasons.
We can clearly see how Jews did this with their Talmud after Torah!... Are we really going to allow ourselves to be hijacked by a giant group of self serving megalomaniacs - with a very good victim complex? No.
It's about time this nonsense ended - and people stopped being afraid out of sense of religious fervor - from a religion they gave us TO control us! They've only achieved what they've achieved because of their philosophy allows them to. Anyone could have done the same with such beliefs. It's time to start over. Build a new village, a new camp. Maybe even a new culture/s.

These people need to come back down. God, no God would want this crap... God is kind, loving, and open. God just is...he lets everyone live in Peace - he is unknowable. He is not a Jewish God. Jews took the benevolent and loving Egypt concept of God and made him into the Jew God, tyrannical.
Go back and read Egyptian writings on God. You'll notice - they are how they are "supposed" to be.
Enough Jewish bullshit. We need to stop laying down and start fighting this with things of our own, or don't be surprised when one day we have nothing left.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: The Answer to The Jewish Bullshit.

Post by starchild5 »

You nailed it....The real god will take care of the Jews....We need to respect all forces and move on...Be at Peace....That's the first step in realizing the true god.

Christianity is the poison created by the Jews..Christ has nothing to do with it...It's job is to make sure...You end up in a grave....even then you will not be free because one needs to be cremated to free his soul...

Keep an open mind...The real truth will come to you eventually....

The jews are exposing themselves now so that we waste even more time on them....JUST IGNORE THE JEWS..... 8)
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I don't see an answer written, so is your post bullshit?

In other words are you going to actually get off your ass and exterminate anyone? Maybe you should take a lesson from ISIS and you know, do something, instead of just talking.

I don't agree with what you said but I would be happy to see someone who hates Jews actually go kill some Jews instead of being lazy.

The way I see it there are only two groups of people in the world: people who do things and people who don't.

Guess which group ISIS and Jews are in? Now guess which group modern white nationalists are in?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

drealm wrote:I don't see an answer written, so is your post bullshit?

In other words are you going to actually get off your a** and exterminate anyone? Maybe you should take a lesson from ISIS and you know, do something, instead of just talking.

I don't agree with what you said but I would be happy to see someone who hates Jews actually go kill some Jews instead of being lazy.

The way I see it there are only two groups of people in the world: people who do things and people who don't.

Guess which group ISIS and Jews are in? Now guess which group modern white nationalists are in?

The beat your meat group....