Stupid white sluts never learn

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Stupid white sluts never learn

Post by Cornfed »

You would think white females would eventually figure out that sex or any contact with feral beasts is not a practice recommended by insurance actuaries. It goes without saying that this bitch got what was coming to her. Hopefully she suffered greatly before her death.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-ari ... und-slain/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Stupid white sluts never learn

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:It goes without saying that this bitch got what was coming to her. Hopefully she suffered greatly before her death.
Why? What's wrong with you?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:You would think white females would eventually figure out that sex or any contact with feral beasts is not a practice recommended by insurance actuaries. It goes without saying that this bitch got what was coming to her. Hopefully she suffered greatly before her death.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-ari ... und-slain/
Why are you Cornfed so stupid, poor and weak?

White people on average smarter, weathier and stronger.

Answer, you are not White Cornfed.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Does it really matter what happens to sluts? It's not like she was ever going to be a good wife someday.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gnosis wrote:Does it really matter what happens to sluts? It's not like she was ever going to be a good wife someday.
Clearly this was the most desirable outcome at this point, but the situation is still sad in that she probably wasn't born a perverted slut.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I know the homicide rates for the Blackman are much higher than whites but I wonder what the rate is for the Blackman killing white woman as compared to white men killing white woman.

I saw the stats on this one thing and practically almost 0 white men rape black women but the Blackman loves to rape white woman much more so....
Time to Hide!
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

I hope she suffered very little before her death, though I think it is unlikely that it happened that way.