The Endgame - Full White Genocide

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Endgame - Full White Genocide

Post by Taco »

This just in...

Last edited by Taco on February 14th, 2016, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Endgame - Full White Genocide

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:

This is what liberals and feminists have wanted all along. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Meh, things change. Things have always changed. So what?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

What Nazis regard as "White" has also changed significantly.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is most definitely a plot to get rid of the whites but for the most part it's whites doing this to their own ? Why is this ?
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:This is most definitely a plot to get rid of the whites but for the most part it's whites doing this to their own ? Why is this ?
Every US president is related to the British Royal Family even Obama. If you search the history of the British Royal family you'll find out they are not Europeans neither are most of the politicians. They look like white Europeans but they're not.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
Moretorque wrote:This is most definitely a plot to get rid of the whites but for the most part it's whites doing this to their own ? Why is this ?
Every US president is related to the British Royal Family even Obama. If you search the history of the British Royal family you'll find out they are not Europeans neither are most of the politicians. They look like white Europeans but they're not.
Taco, James Corbett of the Corbett report just did a story on the president linage. He points out where the study done by the young Canadian girl is a little off. You should go watch it for sure.

As far as the people not being white I think we are being conned by our rulers. I believe they have rewritten a lot of history to meet the narrative of them being Asiatics and Semites. Some are but a lot are not, I honestly believe the core of the International Bankers are running the biggest con conspiracy the world has ever seen. Ashkenaz means Germany in Hebrew does it not ? I think a lot of them are plain German!

I think everybody needs to go get old books and references because they have unlimited money to warp and rewrite history as they see fit to meet their goals and I believe they have been doing this for centuries to mold our perception for the one world system they have been building for hundreds of years.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:
Taco wrote:
Taco, James Corbett of the Corbett report just did a story on the president linage. He points out where the study done by the young Canadian girl is a little off. You should go watch it for sure.

As far as the people not being white I think we are being conned by our rulers. I believe they have rewritten a lot of history to meet the narrative of them being Asiatics and Semites. Some are but a lot are not, I honestly believe the core of the International Bankers are running the biggest con conspiracy the world has ever seen. Ashkenaz means Germany in Hebrew does it not ? I think a lot of them are plain German!

I think everybody needs to go get old books and references because they have unlimited money to warp and rewrite history as they see fit to meet their goals and I believe they have been doing this for centuries to mold our perception for the one world system they have been building for hundreds of years.
I'll put it to you this way. You'll never see a politician with naturally blond or red hair because none of them are from North European ancestry.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OK, I will research it.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SexyNorwegian wrote:Death to All Non-Aryans!
Death to ZEON ! :evil:
Time to Hide!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jews heroically are the first to be killed off.

Jews want white genocide because the biggest enemy of the Jews are Jews.

Flood Europe with Arabs (Rocket Science) Jews are getting killed off.

Where are the Jews who oppose White Genocide? I only hear silence.