Hitler was the Antichrist

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hitler was the Antichrist

Post by fschmidt »

Talking about the Antichrist, today's Antichrist, the most evil man currently alive, is George Soros.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2011/01/28/ ... -property/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Not Bernie Sanders?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

George Soros is always made out to be an evil bugaboo by the Right. I'm not convinced.

For the Left, the Kock Brothers are the source of all evil in the world.

I would have to see more evidence. Not just the Fox News team and Ramsey Paul foaming at the mouth.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Soros is a Hungarian Jew and was in my parent's social circle. I have read his books. Soros is the purest expression of modern liberalism that I know of. And that makes him pure evil.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

fschmidt wrote: Soros is the purest expression of modern liberalism that I know of. And that makes him pure evil.
Well, yes, I know that makes him pure evil in YOUR book. The old two-Jews-three-Synagogues joke. But, I don't necessarily consider him evil. I've looked at some of the accusations leveled at him, and they were nonsense. Other than, fine, he's a Liberal.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The Fox News jokers like to tar Mr. Soros as having been a Nazi collaborator who gleefully sent fellow Hungarian Jews to their deaths when he was a kid. This is nonsense. Of course, the Stormfront trolls aren't going to talk about this, because it would contradict their assertions that the Holocaust never happened. The accusations above that Mr. Soros is secretly controlling US presidents, and is somehow responsible for the rise in ISIS and for manufacturing Europe's refugee "crisis": utter balderdash.