Why white women are the most subject to feminism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Why white women are the most subject to feminism

Post by sentinel89 »

Feminism is a byproduct of cultural marxism. Cultural marxism is based on critical theory, which is very complex and broadly defined. The concept was imported here from the Frankfurt School of Germany in between the world wars, and has slowly crept itself into our culture ever since. It has used our universities as its primary vehicle to materialize itself. Consequently, feminism has become a pronouncement among the chiefs of academia. That is, academic faculty members are to never challenge its authority at the risk of punitive action levied by the chiefs if they step out of line.

Since white people in general are particularly venturesome when it comes to philosophical matters, and feminism appeals more to women than to men for obvious reasons, white women who perform well academically are naturally fascinated by feminism. They become absorbed by it. Their own sense of intellectual curiosity (which is unfortunately limited by a the confines of our PC institutions) is what causes them to degenerate into full-blown feminists. Feminism in academia makes women feel like they can be heroes for other women if they can devote substantial efforts to the cause. The "we can change the world!" disposition appeals more to white women than it does black women. Black women, on the other hand, are more likely to be involved in feminism for reasons other than intellectual stimulation or as proponents of real change. They're more likely to use feminism as a means to an end (not saying white women don't do this too). They see feminism as a way to procure sympathy, because they perceive themselves to have been dealt two disadvantageous hands, being both black and female. They also use feminism as a mechanism to vent their frustrations, even if their struggles are only imaginative. White women do these same things, perhaps to a lesser extent. However, white women are much more likely to organize ideas and construct arguments in favor of their grievances, albeit using the same unoriginal, recycled ideas concerned with mainstream feminist ideology.

There's also some sort of phenomena going on with Asian women, particularly post 1st-generation, who seem to subscribe to feminism for completely different reasons, or for the combined reasons of black and white women. Perhaps in some ways the Asian feminist is an even greater monster than the white feminist.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why white women are the most subject to feminism

Post by jamesbond »

This video from Ramzpaul explains a lot of the role reversal white women are told to adhere to by feminists.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:White cultures throughout history have represented most of the most materially prosperous and 'developed' societies. The state and business interests want to free that wealth to fill their own coffers. They begin 'socially engineering' society so as to bleed out the productive and responsible of their wealth. Eventually the resultant society of scum can't support itself once the good have been eliminated. Collapse ensues.

This is especially pertinent to white cultures because they have all done this. The ones that exist today are doing it do. Some details change, but as the saying goes, history may not repeat but it rhymes. I do believe there is a particular problem that white cultures have, as we can see that even among 'developed' and 'rich' societies, the decline plays out differently. For example, Japan's population is rapidly shrinking, and that culture does not believe in immigration as the Western countries do. Similar story for Korea. China has gotten much richer but it is being careful to prevent a society in which scum takeover. (For example, divorce laws that benefit the husband in practice.) The white, Western countries make terrible decisions in these and other crucial matters.

As for why exactly white cultures are like this, I can't say. Perhaps there is some gene causing it. Who can really say?
I think the phenomena you're talking about is caused by the Jews. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion explains a lot of these things. Jews masquerade as whites to silently takeover the press and the banks. Once they've accomplished this, they can basically have their way with us however they want. Here's a link to my favorite English translation of the protocols, it is written in simple modern english:

http://www.destroyzionism.com/protocols/

The academic world has tried to claim time and time again that these protocols are not authentic, but the parallels they make to the role that Jews play in modern society are too good to be a coincidence in my opinion.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Asian women 'westernize' extremely quickly, thus you see them becoming like White women in a few years once they come to America. Likewise, White women are particularly susceptible to indoctrination, but as Ghost stated, he isn't exactly sure why.

I think relations between White men and White women are becoming very strained. I even see it in Asia. Hmmmm...maybe that's the point of all this? To decimate White people, perhaps?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

zboy1 wrote:Asian women 'westernize' extremely quickly, thus you see them becoming like White women in a few years once they come to America. Likewise, White women are particularly susceptible to indoctrination, but as Ghost stated, he isn't exactly sure why.

I think relations between White men and White women are becoming very strained. I even see it in Asia. Hmmmm...maybe that's the point of all this? To decimate White people, perhaps?
That's exactly what the Zionists want, but unfortunately, Americans are too dumb to realize it. Americans prefer to live in blissful ignorance. Anything that disrupts Americans from their worthless cubicle jobs, the NFL, and candy crush is considered a radical and unworthy pursuit. They don't give a f**k if Israel and Zionist elites are raping the country as long as they have bread and circuses. They'll laugh at you if you aren't sucked into the Zionist matrix.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

sentinel89 wrote:Feminism is a byproduct of cultural marxism.
Nope. Feminism dates back to the Suffragette movement. This predates the start of your "Frankfort School."

Of course, no-one at Stormfront has yet identified a Jewess among the Suffragettes. George Soros wasn't even born yet, so you can't blame him. Since Da Jooz have to be blamed for everything, no-one at Stormfront is going to blame the Suffragettes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

pandabear wrote:
Nope. Feminism dates back to the Suffragette movement. This predates the start of your "Frankfort School.
You could date feminism from the Seneca Falls conference in 1848 or whenever you want. These kind of diseases always exist at some level. The forces of evil like the Frankfurt school don't invent them. They just greatly exacerbate them in order to destroy society.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Cornfed wrote:
pandabear wrote:
Nope. Feminism dates back to the Suffragette movement. This predates the start of your "Frankfort School.
You could date feminism from the Seneca Falls conference in 1848 or whenever you want. These kind of diseases always exist at some level. The forces of evil like the Frankfurt school don't invent them. They just greatly exacerbate them in order to destroy society.
Cornfed is right here, and this is something that goes without saying. I shouldn't have to clarify that the modern strain of feminism which has nothing to do with equal rights and everything to do with pitting women against men and vice versa is a product of critical theory.

Sir John Glubb stated in his book The Fate of Empires that every empire experiences feminism in its final stages.

Pandabear trolls by pointing out minor technicalities that don't really add anything to the discussion.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

sentinel89 wrote: Pandabear trolls by pointing out minor technicalities that don't really add anything to the discussion.
pandabear finds errors in the great philosopher's logic.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Well, well. It turns out that there were Jewish suffragettes, after all.

http://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/jew ... n-suffrage

And, the Stormfront trolls knew nothing about this. Time to revise your narrative.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Ghost wrote:
sentinel89 wrote: I think the phenomena you're talking about is caused by the Jews. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion explains a lot of these things. Jews masquerade as whites to silently takeover the press and the banks. Once they've accomplished this, they can basically have their way with us however they want. Here's a link to my favorite English translation of the protocols, it is written in simple modern english:

http://www.destroyzionism.com/protocols/

The academic world has tried to claim time and time again that these protocols are not authentic, but the parallels they make to the role that Jews play in modern society are too good to be a coincidence in my opinion.
The "Jews" or whatever "elites" have a hand in social engineering no doubt, but this alone isn't sufficient to explain it. White societies have a natural affinity for this sort of cultural degradation. There's something inherent in white cultures that make them go to shit. The elites have tried to similarly turn other societies to shit too but haven't been able to make them carbon copies of white countries. Not that they can't do damage - they do - but there's something apparently inherent to white cultures that make them particularly susceptible to this corruption. Philippines, Japan, China, just to name a few have been flooded with the same fiat dollars that funded the West's SJW cultural suicide policies yet these countries didn't become carbon copies of white countries. Japan, Korea, China, et. al. will never embrace uncontrolled immigration of rapefugees for instance. It isn't in their cultures to do such culturally suicidal things. No matter how many fiat dollars the banksters flood those countries with, there are certain things they won't do.
Take notes pandabear, this is an example of how you can disagree with someone without being a snarky troll.

Ghost, but don't you think we probably would have never come to such extreme forms of feminism and SJWism if our universities weren't Marxist echochambers, and if we didn't constantly get these messages shoved down our throats on television, social media, in the news, etc?

Asians are messed up in other ways. I'm sure I could enlist Adama to stand with me in this regard:

Asians have the tendency to worship mortal men. In china, people still cry profusively over the death of mao Zedong, and Vietnamese do the same with ho Chi Minh. We see the same kind of thing in North Korea and Thailand too. You could say communism is the factor, but nobody ever worshipped Leon trotsky or Vladimir Lenin in the same way. This does not happen in white cultures and never did. Even when we had monarchs, they were still seen as subordinate to God and to Jesus.

It seems like it is easier to control Asians in this regard.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I did a little research on how the " Star of David " as they call it came to be identified with Judaism and it was just another thing lending itself to the saying " allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws " as really probably being the most accurate saying ever put forth in a modern society where you need money in order to maintain it or drive it or destroy it if desired which seems to be the case.

Who was it who said the best way to overthrow modern society is to debauch the currency ?

We could just say our rulers are driving the bus off the cliff at the moment because they know democratic societies are incapable of lasting because the world wide herd be to stupid so there just giving the process a shove to help it along.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 1st, 2016, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

sentinel89 wrote:Ghost, but don't you think we probably would have never come to such extreme forms of feminism and SJWism if our universities weren't Marxist echochambers, and if we didn't constantly get these messages shoved down our throats on television, social media, in the news, etc?
First Amendment wrote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
You can't stop content that you dislike from being produced. However, you are free not to watch television, read social media, read newspapers, etc.
sentinel89 wrote:Asians are messed up in other ways. I'm sure I could enlist Adama to stand with me in this regard:

Asians have the tendency to worship mortal men.

Even when we had monarchs, they were still seen as subordinate to God and to Jesus.
Not when we had Hitler.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1244.cfm
It seems like it is easier to control Asians in this regard.