"White People" documentary coming out

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "White People" documentary coming out

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:Moretorque: The thing about Landru.
If you pull up " will of Landru " on you tube, the 1 minute video explains it fairly well.
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
First, my thesis of whites who complain about affirmative action was validated when this obese white female who claimed she was a straight A student said she could not find a scholarship because she is not a minority. The statistics were provided and it showed that white students receive a disproportionate number of scholarship money to the point where whites are 40% MORE likely than minorities to obtain a scholarship. A distinguished-looking white female then stated that she never had a problem obtaining scholarship money and all it takes is a little resourcefulness and friggin GOOGLE to find them. This is true and the whites who complain about not getting ahead because of the "minorities" are simply third rate losers who use that excuse as a justification.
I'm curious if you think we should get rid of all race-based preferences in education and employment or not.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Is it the one where he's talking to Kirk & Spock? It definitely had a "Borg Collective" vibe to it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:Is it the one where he's talking to Kirk & Spock? It definitely had a "Borg Collective" vibe to it.
Yaa, that is a good primer. The whole episode has it's close parallel moments which are just like how the back room gang operates in their dictates trying to control dissenters who oppose their will " the will of Landru ". :)
Time to Hide!
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

The anti-white anger on this thread is funny; as if white people are keeping all those other downtrodden races oppressed.

Please. What a load of bullsh*t. No race is more accommodating and more generous to other races, than whites. No f*cking comparison. Whites are so naive and apologetic they'll even sabotage their own race and promote their own self destruction to help ungrateful minorities who, in turn, repay us with violence and sponge off the social welfare we pay for.

So ridiculous the anti-white bashing that goes on in this forum. It really makes some of you look like pathetic losers.

Are there white racists? Of course there are! Is racism even more prevalent among blacks, asians, Indians, Arabs, etc? If you all are being genuinely honest with yourselves, I think you know the truthful answer to that question.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't have an anti-white mentality, it's jsut that the exact problems you just mentioned make me a bit distrusting. I also don't like what an "80's Guy" mentality a lot of them have, at least over here. It seems that they are simulatneously happy to throw away all the good things of their heritage & miserable because they can't find those traits.

For instance: If someone were even to talk about honor in the sense of quality of action when there's no threat to survivability to do otherwise, people mock you- usually with snickers & general demeanor. They can't even insult someone directly & I'd imagine that they would do exactly that the second they heard someone mention it. Yet- they have such an issue with people being quick to sue other people even when it was they, themselves, that were at fault.

Here's another one: Someone decides to go have a fight with someone & act like they're all kinds "off books," then call the cops whether they win or loose. Starting a fight & then getting all peaceful & quiet so it's "assault" because someone hit them first. Then again, they've demonstrated themselves as an antagonistic entity & apparently have refused to apologize or declare themselves of a non-antagonistic condition in a believable way. Maybe it's not "assault," maybe it's "self-defense." Still, you've got to figure shit like that out & it may or may not work- that even includes more direct situations of self-defense, too.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am white and I am not real keen on what alot of the Europeans have done over the last several hundred years in their colonialism or whatever you want to call it. I see it as we had the better guns and it is only human nature but I think it is time to grow up maybe but do not see it happening by what is going on in the world right now.
Time to Hide!