Man wanted for writing hateful speech on Kaufman Hall wall

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

http://dailybruin.com/2015/05/07/man-wa ... hall-wall/

Comments are best to read but are of course now closed because the website can't handle the 'hate' speech people are engaging in... :roll:

Editor’s note: Because of the offensive nature of discussion around this article, commenting has been closed.

University police are searching for a man wanted for writing hateful speech in chalk on the wall of Kaufman Hall in late April.

According to a UCPD statement, a witness saw the man tear down flyers from the glass doors of Kaufman Hall about the migration of Africans to Europe. The man then chalked language on the wall about stopping migrant boats and keeping Europe white, UCPD spokeswoman Nancy Greenstein said in an email statement.

The man was described as Asian, 5-feet-9 and 125 pounds. He was wearing a dark green knitted sweater, khaki pants and dark brown boat shoes.

The case is still under investigation. Anyone with information about the man can call UCPD at (310) 825-1491.

Compiled by Sam Hoff, Bruin senior staff.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man wanted for writing hateful speech on Kaufman Hall wa

Post by Jester »

Stunningly good comments on this article.

If the comments were from actual UCLA students, we are close to regime change in the USSA. An East-Germany-in-1989 situation.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

The type of news that excites the happy abroaders :lol:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Europe is obviously for Whites, just as Asia is for Asians, Africa is for Africans, and Israel is for Jews. Multicultural countries end up going to hell-in-a-handbasket, anyway. I don't see the U.S., Western Europe or Australia having much racial harmony in the near future, that's for sure.

I'm glad I'm in Asia, away from all the racial nonsense in those places.