Is the Jewish Race a Myth and Hoax? Are they Khazars?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the Jewish Race a Myth and Hoax? Are they Khazars?

Post by ladislav »

Hundreds of millions of Slavs consider the Jews a nation. Also, Slavs know about the Khazars. They also know about who the Caucasus people are. These and the Jews are not the same to the Slavs. What has more weight: what an American says in America on the radio, or what the local people say here where Khazaria used to be? Who would know better?

As far as myself, I don't really belong to the Jewish people- they reject me because I am too Slavic in behavior. I also do not practice the Jewish faith and am not circumsized. So, that basically kills any connection I have with them. They call me a goy.

However, my features sometimes seem too Semitic to the local Slavic people, and they called me a few unpleasant names in the past. Some of them treated me like they treat Pakis in England. But not most of them. Most have been really nice.

I sometimes feel that I am kind of stuck in between with both sides telling me I belong to the other. But only sometimes.

However, I must say that most Slavic people here and now see me as their own. Plus in 2015, no one gives a shit anymore. All those bad things happened a long time ago.

There was a time when people of Italian origin were discriminated against in the US. Now, its a non issue. It's the same here today. People here now have their minds on the war and on the total crash in the economy.

For example, today I had a rather dramatic mini event.

I am back in Odessa btw, and I was walking down this posh street in the downtown area when saw a girl about 20, very Scandinavian looking standing against the wall with a sign-"Please help me buy a ticket back home". She was very white and blonde, slim with long legs. But a very country look- kind of an Appalachian or Okie look.

I walked up to her and asked her how much she needed. She said about UAH 300 and then UAH 40- all in all $16. Her accent was really Kievan and also her Russian was like the English of a country Irishman.

I asked her to come with me, and I would get a taxi and take her to the bus station. She got scared and started telling me she was afraid to go with me. I pulled out my US passport, and she was shocked as to why I was speaking Russian so well.

Then, she relaxed and we got a taxi, and I bought her a ticket and fed her, and she started crying -balling her eyes out basically, and said she was from a small village in the Kiev region and that she was lost in this city and that she had lost her ID and could not take the train back. Buses do not check IDs so she was hoping to get on a bus. She also told me how cruelly people treated her and how some Arab and Middle Eastern men propositioned her with indecent proposals.

Anyway, I told her jokes to make her laugh and then I decided to tell her that I had Jewish ancestry. She shrugged. I asked her if it was obvious to her. She said-"No, I don't think of those things. And who cares what nation you are as long as you are a good person?" Then she asked me- "Are your family roots in Ukraine?" I said "yes". She shrugged again as if saying "What's the problem then?"

This now seems to be the overwhelming attitude here.

Can Jews become Slavs? Traditionally, entry into these East Slavic nations was thru religion. Once such Jews become Orthodox ( or Greek Catholic) and act and talk like them, most people will treat them more or less as fellow Slavs. Some will still treat them as not real Slavs but most really will not care. Over time and through intermarriage, the family lineage will become totally Slavic. Religion and ethnicity are intertwined even here.

But as I said, in 2015, no one gives a shit anymore.
Last edited by ladislav on June 27th, 2015, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

PS:
I had a DNA test done last year and predictably, the results were as follows: more than a half- Iraq, another quarter- Syria and Lebanon area, then a smattering of Somalia, Arabia and N. Africa. There was some Russian blood- very little. Then, some Greek and Spanish.

There were no markers from Azerbaijan or Eastern Ukraine where Khazaria was. Zero.

There's no" considering myself" this or that when faced with such DNA markers. They clearly mark me as a Middle Easterner mostly.

The Khazar theorists did not present DNA proof of any kind, afaik.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ladislav, you one of the few who I enjoy reading every, single post. You are of the last bastions of this site which is so ever prevalent with the defeatist mentality. I always learn something from you. I thank you again.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Last edited by Banano on June 27th, 2015, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Thanks, E, I was gone for several months because I got tired of the inaction and irrelevance. I hope every person here can spend their time productively working on solutions, not just reiterating problems.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

PS. Going back to the original topic. Let's assume that Jews are not a race but are Khazars. And let's assume that neither the Poles nor the Germans noticed a huge influx of people from around S. Ukraine and Azerbaijan- as in millions and that Germans somehow erased their Turkic identity and mistook them for Semites and gave them such names as Goldberg, Steinberg, Goldman and Winestein.

OK, so they are Khazars. Khazars were Turkic. They were not Slavs, hence they were not even Europeans but Asians.

So, in this case, the Jews are a Turkic...race??? Hmm. In other words, they are not one type of Middle Easterners- as in Semites, but another type of Middle Easterners? With black hair and hooked noses? There you go!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Ladislav, you one of the few who I enjoy reading every, single post. You are of the last bastions of this site which is so ever prevalent with the defeatist mentality. I always learn something from you. I thank you again.
+1 indeed
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:PS. Going back to the original topic. Let's assume that Jews are not a race but are Khazars. And let's assume that neither the Poles nor the Germans noticed a huge influx of people from around S. Ukraine and Azerbaijan- as in millions and that Germans somehow erased their Turkic identity and mistook them for Semites and gave them such names as Goldberg, Steinberg, Goldman and Winestein.

OK, so they are Khazars. Khazars were Turkic. They were not Slavs, hence they were not even Europeans but Asians.

So, in this case, the Jews are a Turkic...race??? Hmm. In other words, they are not one type of Middle Easterners- as in Semites, but another type of Middle Easterners? With black hair and hooked noses? There you go!
This is all a very interesting topic because it just seems to me religions such as Judaism have been coopted to further the goals of the ruling elite. Here is one thing that gives you solid evidence that this has been going on for many many centuries under the same game.

The Magna Carte of 1215 makes a few references to the Jews and their usury, this is the 800th anniversary of this document and the parts about the usury being prominent in 1215 have been censored out of it. I think there are large gangs who have been converting to Judaism and interbreeding and quite possibly as Arthur Kestlor has stated it was more for economic gain reasons rather than religious. The Turks and the Jewish community do have and have always had a close connection, Is this correct or incorrect ? Where did the hook nose come from, that appears to be a race of sorts trait but our rulers such as the international bankers look white to me and if I am not mistaken isn't Bauer German which was the prior name of the Rothschilds ?
Last edited by Moretorque on June 28th, 2015, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Ladislav, you one of the few who I enjoy reading every, single post. You are of the last bastions of this site which is so ever prevalent with the defeatist mentality. I always learn something from you. I thank you again.
+1 indeed
Droid you don't enjoy all my repetitive nonsense ?
Time to Hide!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How come jews in western europe speak yiddish(germanic language) and those in israel speak hebrew, thats pretty unique and not many people are aware of that.

What about jews in US, are they bilingual?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The hooked nosed is usually not the Turkish type. It looks very much like the noses of the Arabs, particularly the Northern ones. It helps to be exposed to Arabs to see the variety of Semitic noses. There are also Germanic long noses. However, those who know Jewish people well will be able to recognize the Jewish nose quite easily. The nostrils curl up just like with the people on Lebanon or Syria.

Yiddish was not spoken much in W. Europe except Germany- it was spoken as the Jews from the Rhein moved East. The problem in Israel was that with so many Sephardics immigrating, it was kind of impractical to have a German-Hebrew patois as the national language. Plus, it was seen kind of unpatriotic to have a German sounding language in the Midde East. So, Hebrew was revivded in the most artificial way by using Arabic as the skeleton. After a generation or two, it became widespread.

In the US, Yiddish is spoken in Hassidic communities mostly.
Last edited by ladislav on June 29th, 2015, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

...but our rulers such as the international bankers look white to me and if I am not mistaken isn't Bauer German which was the prior name of the Rothschilds ?
The term " white" is not used in Europe much. The bankers may look "white" to you as to an American but such labels and parameters will not be used much there.

Also, do note that in Germany for a long time, some wealthy Jews intermingled with the natives to an extent, so you do have kind of Aryan looking half Jews with German names. They are sometimes blonde and look white to an American, but I can still see Jewish blood in them- I have an eye for those things.

I once worked in a gallery in NY, and a Rothchild lady came. Her skin was white, but I could still see Jewish features on her. They don't escape me. An average American usually cannot see them, though.

In the East of Europe, Jews almost never intermarried -- with the Poles for one. Or the Balts , hence Jews from those places look way darker.

Turks and Jews had some connection, but so did others. Just one way of slicing the pie.

The usury and all are correct, but the topic here is the Khazars.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

am I the only one who thinks jewish or israeli women are hot? Israel as happier abroad destination? What sort of guys they dig apart from wall street bankers.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Too many local guys there. You will have as much luck as in Italy or Turkey. Don't even entertain that. You never hear of guys who go there to look for women. Just forget it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In the video below, David Duke explains why Jews are a race and have their own DNA. He quotes prominent Jews who say that Jews are a race. So how come Ladislav says that no Jews claim that Jews are a race? I'm confused.

How come when you Google "Jews are Khazars", you get sites by the establishment saying that no DNA evidence proves that most Jews are Khazars, but then you get conspiracy sites that say that DNA evidence proves that most Jews are Khazars? Who is right and who is lying? How can hard evidence like DNA not be agreed upon?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne