white nationalist tattoo sluts

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
drealm
Junior Poster

white nationalist tattoo sluts

Post by drealm »

Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoeNli5uvSk

I'm sure white nationalists love this video. And this is great example of why white nationalists deserve to be raped and killed by Muslims. The women dress like sluts and one woman has a tattoo. These are just liberals that divide along racial lines. There is no acknowledgment that religion is the answer. They think being white is enough to unify them into a moral community.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: white nationalist tattoo sluts

Post by chanta76 »

Why is that I always see white nationalist never asian nationalist? I mean what is it about the white people that feel like they are better than others or want to feel better. Imagine if Philippines you had a bunch of filipina girls standing and saying this stuff...
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

chanta76 wrote:Why is that I always see white nationalist never asian nationalist? I mean what is it about the white people that feel like they are better than others or want to feel better. Imagine if Philippines you had a bunch of filipina girls standing and saying this stuff...
LOL, in Korea a whole generation was raised to be proud of their race and "pure blood." They were indoctrinated to believe this in their schools after the war. At least western nations have passed anti-discrimination laws and even laws that give minorities preference in school admissions, hiring, and contracting.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler,

I never heard of a Korean nationalist lynching a white guy in Seoul..I never heard of Korean version of skin head or Asian supremacy movement. I'm Korean by the way and I have the inside scoop and I never met Koreans who thought of themselves as better compared to white people. If anything they sometimes have this inferiority complex. Am I denying racism or nationalism in Korea? No..but it's not like what you seen with the white supremacy or separatist movement.

I knew Asian American guys who applied as ESL teachers in Korea but got denied because to native Koreans ONLY white people can speak proper English . If your a white guy in South Korea it's not too hard to get korean girl friend where as for Asian guys in any western countries they face racism in the dating market. I seen white people in Seoul treated preferential over other races . If a white person takes the time to learn the language and culture and become part of the community in Korea they DO get accepted and sometimes they put them on TV. Where as in the states you have loads of Asian American who are Americanize but still face discrimination .

If your talking about minorities rights in South Korea ..it's like the sex revolution . What took USA decades for the sex revolution to happen it's happening allot faster in Korea. You do have day laborers from South East Asia who do face discrimination in South Korea because they are from a poor country but a white guy will be treated whole lot better.

South korea in the future will become more and more mix it can be good or bad depending upon how people look at it. This also applies to Japan.. and .other Asian countries like Thailand , Philippines, Singapore already has different ethnicity living there.

It seems to me that when it comes to racism or superiority complex it;s mostly from white people. Maybe it's because of past western imperialism mind set that still there. who knows?

I mean I seen white guys come to Asia thinking just because they are white they automatic think they are better than Asians and can get with any Asian women and that Asian guys are bunch of wimps.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Traveler wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Why is that I always see white nationalist never asian nationalist? I mean what is it about the white people that feel like they are better than others or want to feel better. Imagine if Philippines you had a bunch of filipina girls standing and saying this stuff...
LOL, in Korea a whole generation was raised to be proud of their race and "pure blood." They were indoctrinated to believe this in their schools after the war. At least western nations have passed anti-discrimination laws and even laws that give minorities preference in school admissions, hiring, and contracting.
True. But at least Asians don't go around beating-up or killing people because they're Black or White, such as in the United States with the knockout game and racist police. Or, have all the racial tensions going such as in California between Black and Mexicans, Whites and Blacks. then there's also the 'Deep South'--where the Klan and other supremacist groups exist, or in the border areas, where Whites feel increasingly marginalized by hordes of racist, illegal immigrants streaming across the border everyday. I had an elderly White neighbor shocked when she visited Miami, where the locals shouted at her for not speaking Spanish, instead of English. LOL.

Anyone that's been in Asia will appreciate how homogeneous and 'free' most Asian countries are of 'multiculturalism,' which only leads to a lot of racial tensions as we've seen in Europe, Australia and the USA. Most expats I talk to--both Black, White, Brown or Asian--secretly acknowledge the same thing, but of course, it's not P.C. to say it out loud.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I don't know if Koreans feel superior to whites. It's more like they feel entitled to discriminate against minorities because they think Korea is for Koreans. Koreans are nicer when you encounter them outside of Korea. I've heard about whites being violently assaulted in the Hongdae area. That's what can happen in places with lots of young, jealous guys who outnumber you and are full of liquid courage. I generally avoid places with lots of young, drunk Korean guys. It's true that there is more violent interracial conflict in America and more racist fringe groups. White Americans, however, are more likely to be the victims than the perpetrators of interracial violence these days. I also think there are better economic opportunities for minorities in America and less structural racism. Obama has been able to consistently beat white candidates who had a lot more experience than him. In contrast, here is a translation of some online comments by Koreans after Jasmine Lee (from the Philippines) was became a member of Korea's National Assembly:

"My pet dog Chihuahua can be elected like Jasmine if it runs as a Saenuri candidate~"

"Those South Asian beggars who are taking advantage of our blood and toil."

"Why are we supporting foreign workers with our tax?? That foreign migrant b*tch better shut her hole."

"It is problematic for Saenuri to have nominated a foreigner. What next, a gay Assembly member…?"
http://www.koreabang.com/2012/stories/x ... nline.html
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler,

Hongdae is club area near Hong ik university. It's also second or first place to It tae won hang out for the expats and ESL teachers. I been to hong dae..I seen how white guys act. They act like dicks for the most part. It's like for some white guys if not many of them once they come to Asia they feel like because they are white they act superior over the locals and assume that all the local asian girls want them. I seen white guys in Hong dae just slap or grab local korean girls . I seen white guys in Hong dae jump on cars act really obnoxious. I imagine in few cases local Korean guys get sick of it and there are fights . I knew one local Korean guy get into a fight with white guy because he kept hitting on his girl friend.

Traveler there is always two sides to the story. I understand your white (correct me if I'm wrong) and you see it from a white person perspective. I visited the Expat forums in South korea and sometimes they complain about racism that they experience but in reality what they are really complaining about is that how come South korea isn't more like America or how come as a white person I'm not the master race in Korea and have access to everything.

Shoot as an Asian American guy I can write a whole list of racism I experience growing up in USA. Plus just because America has there first non-white president that suppose to mean America has no racial problem. It's like me saying in there is one Asian male actor in TV and therefore Asian Americans made it in Hollywood.

I hate to say to you but your very ethnocentric in your view point.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Whites aren't used to feeling like 'minorities,' so they lash-out when they're in Asia sometimes, Chanta. But Whites should ask how Blacks, Latinos and Asians feel in America. Not so great, most would say...

No offense, but I hate when Whites feel so entitled; I've even had some White expats say to me (in private), that they avoid other Whites because they feel that a lot of them have arrogant behaviors and attitudes, and always carry an air of supremacy wherever they go. One such person is my friend, Hans, a German living in Dongguan who dislikes being around other Whites because they're always saying racist things about other races and trying to cause fights with the locals.

Besides, diversity isn't a strength; anyone that tells you that nonsense is a liar. Everyplace you have diversity, you have racial conflicts--even Black and Latino members of the forum such as E_Irizzary and Contrarian Expatriate agree. Ask Cornfed if he thinks diversity has done a great service to White people all over the world. LOL!
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I notice whites in Asia tend to be a lot friendlier than they are back in their own countries, they also tend to be more fearful of black and brown minorities in Asia, even more than they are back home. For reasons like this I support whites being in the minority wherever they are, not least for their own moral improvement. As for that feminist shithole Sweden, who the f**k cares?
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Somehow I never encounter these whites with a superiority complex here. The racist whites in those skinhead groups back home tend to be poor, angry, under-educated whites. I don't think many of them end up overseas in an Asian country. Sure some people from minority groups might complain about their lives in the US, but I don't think a lot of whites feel like they have it any better. According to a recent poll I saw in the Washington Post, most white Americans believe that they face more discrimination than black people.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler,

I met them in my travels in Asia. I met them in Thailand and South Korea when I traveled around that area. When I was in South Korea I purpose hunged out with a bunch of ESL (all white guys) teachers in gangnam just to see how they are or what they think. Few of the guys were OK but others were complete dicks and they did have this superiority complex. I'm not sure if your white yourself ..sometimes it's harder for a white person to see it another white person from my experience.

For example almost all the white guys I met automatically assume all Korean girls prefer white guys and they wouldn't say it to my face but behind they look down on Korean guys thinking that all Korean guys got small dicks etc..etc. But if a Korean girl rejects a white guy or if Korean people give a hard time to a white guy they complain it's racism or how f***ed up Korea is. What really bother me is how obnoxious they act. It's kind of like that ugly American stereotype you hear . Don't get me wrong not all of them were like this but fair amount were.

With the local Koreans they pick up on it so they would be backlashes but this is where it gets unfair . LEt say your a white guy but your innocent but because your white you will get stereotype by all these other white guys and get negative back lash from the local Koreans. I mean that's not too different how my life was like growing up in the states as an Asian guy.

The other aspect is that ESL teachers in Asia are not the best. I understand it's changing now but going back few years ago ESL teachers were group of people who either couldn't find work back home or failed back home. Nowadays you have some westerns who purposely want to come to Asia and therefore become ESL teachers.

You brought up an article about how white people feel more discrimination compared to black americans. I have hard time understanding that. Maybe it's because I live in NYC and I see the racial divide here . I mean just take a drive out to the inner city and long drive out to the Hampton it;s like black and white.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:
Besides, diversity isn't a strength; anyone that tells you that nonsense is a liar. Everyplace you have diversity, you have racial conflicts--even Black and Latino members of the forum such as E_Irizzary and Contrarian Expatriate agree. Ask Cornfed if he thinks diversity has done a great service to White people all over the world. LOL!
There is a dark-skinned Jew who used to post on the internet about this topic.

(I used to confuse him with Ladislav because I discovered his blog and ladislav's about the same time, and both of them are expat Jews who are extremely un-PC and open-minded)

Anyway, I apologize for forgetting the guy's name, but he made the point that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACISM". What he meant was that it was NATURAL to be intrigued by the FIRST person of another race who showed up in your community, and it was also NATURAL AND LOGICAL to be threatened when hordes of "others" arrived. His point was that if you want to be accepted, go where people who look like you are NOT A THREAT and have NOT SHOWN UP IN NUMBERS and HAVE NOT MADE TROUBLE.

You do NOT have to stay racially isolated. Armenia's greatest hero, Vartan Mamigonian, was an adventurer of Chinese descent. But if 100,000 contract laborers from China were to show up in Armenia, well, there would be trouble, anger, hate.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."