Why do Filipino people ...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Jester wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Taco wrote:The Philippines has 50% unemployment. Most companies won't hire people over 30 yrs old.
Oh come on it's high but 50% is just comical. It was at 7% in June.
:lol:

It's over 40% unemployed in the U.S.

http://www.heritage.org/research/report ... -recession

THUS, over 50% in the Phils is not a stretch.

How to check this info:
(A) Count the adults you know who are not mothers of small children or in a nursing home.
(B) Count How many of them go to work every day and get paid a full-time salary.

Divide B by A.

That's the percent who have jobs.

You should rethink whether to accept government propaganda.
Interesting article. I wasn't aware that they only accounted individuals whom are actively searching as unemployed. I wonder if the Philippine structure is similar.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Filipino people ...

Post by Winston »

Luc Furr wrote:Why do Filipino people go around the world begging for jobs?

If the Philippines is so great why don't Filipino people stay in their own country?
This is a stupid question. Because the jobs in the Philippines don't pay shit. They only pay like $7 a day, or 300 pesos, which is minimum wage, but many employers do not even pay that. It's not worth it to work for that amount. So many Filipinos don't work.

The Philippines is not great for finding a job. No one said that. But it is good for dating girls. No one is lonely there. So why do you even ask?

The US media doesn't tell you that in such poor countries, guys aren't lonely like they are in the US. It's a truth that the US media is not willing to get into, because all that's supposed to matter are economic issues and wars. How friendly and approachable girls are is not supposed to be an issue.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Winston wrote:

If the Philippines is so great why don't Filipino people stay in their own country?
This is a stupid question. Because the jobs in the Philippines don't pay shit. They only pay like $7 a day, or 300 pesos, which is minimum wage, but many employers do not even pay that. It's not worth it to work for that amount. So many Filipinos don't work.

The Philippines is not great for finding a job. No one said that. But it is good for dating girls. No one is lonely there. So why do you even ask?

The US media doesn't tell you that in such poor countries, guys aren't lonely like they are in the US. It's a truth that the US media is not willing to get into, because all that's supposed to matter are economic issues and wars. How friendly and approachable girls are is not supposed to be an issue.
As Western men,in case we aren't broke,we have the possibility to access these women.

On many forums i read the arguments:"oh..you have to go to bang cheap hookers because you don't have the money to do back home".
If you had 5k per month,you would stay where you live to fuc k here.
That's a weak argument..they don't understand how p4,male female relationship work in Thailand,they totally miss the point that having good wage would make me spend more time in Thailand and not spend any single money on hookers in the West.

And it's quite a nonsense to point the weak sides of these countries in SEA.
Of course many things are not on the level of our lands..but what's the problem..you are healthy,you have the money and the time but you struggle with women..these are very valable reason to go to SEA.

Believe me..in my case and many of us here..we can trade some material confort to feel free to date,to enjoy good p4p compared to have the last TV,the last computer,a great tablet and stay alone at home being humiliated on a shi tty dating website.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Winston wrote:

Actually Mr. Wu, the question is a reverse of the happier abroad idea presented to Americans. "Happier Abroad promotes a better and saner life overseas for Americans". So I wanted us to think about what Filipino people have chosen.

10 - 13 million Filipinos are overseas, right? Bet they're lonely, far away from family and friends. Those people have made a happier abroad choice to seek wealth. They could have stayed in the Philippines found love/happiness/companionship but their need for wealth sent them abroad.
They remit over $20 billion a year to the Philippines.

Choices Priorities