Why are SOME Blacks so violent and angry in the States?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why are SOME Blacks so violent and angry in the States?

Post by zboy1 »

First off...I'm not saying all African Americans are violent, so relax. Only some...

Okay, here's my comment:

I had to post this thread, after seeing a group of Black females beating-up and attacking a group of White girls and calling them racial slurs at my local park; of course no one did anything to stop it, for fear of reprisal. (This is one reason why I'm such a strong supporter of gun-rights in America.) Soon cops were surrounding the park, but I saw how fearful White people became after this incident. Anyway...

I know these kinds of attacks have been going on for a while, but I have to ask: Why so much anger and violence from some Black people in the States?

Here's a recent YouTube video of another unprovoked attack by a group of racist Blacks:

After I went to China, I've heard increasing reports of anti-White violence and sometimes even anti-Asian hate crimes from Black people, but it's seemingly getting worse nowadays. I guess everyone has heard of the "knockout game." Is that what I just witnessed today?

It's so strange because the Black people I meet in Asia--both Black American/Black European expats and African immigrants in Asia--are kind, non-violent and normal; but African Americans are so different and full-of-hate. Why is that?

I even felt the difference as soon as I stepped foot in the USA at JFK airport: all the Black employees there had frowns on their faces, and were full of hostility and anger, for some reason. Is that because of how sickening and degenerate America is towards Black people--and they're just sick of it all? The racism in America? I would really like to hear from African Americans about this!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It's also a shock to have to deal with rude Black employees in a store, post office or federal government office, especially when you're used to good service in Asia.

The black females are the worst: a lot of them really give off that feminist, anti-male vibe, and really seem to get-off at degrading men; I was at a post office and this Black female was really giving this Black men a hard time with something, when all he did was ask her a freakin' question. LOL!

Also, I notice a lot of hostility some Blacks have towards White and Asian people in the States. Why is that?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Travelers and expats are often not representative of whatever group or country they come from. They are exceptional. I never judge a country or group by its travelers, overseas students, and expats.

Many blacks in other countries can be angry and often a significant percentage behave very violently too. Think South Africa, Brazil, Nigeria, Jamaica, Kenya, etc. Even in relatively peaceful predominantly black countries like Ghana, the threat of violent assault is much higher than in most of Asia.

I think developed NE Asian countries are the only places I know where an elderly woman can walk through any part of any city at any time and probably not get robbed. Perhaps it's like that in parts of northern Europe too? As groups, whites are generally more violent and blacks even worse. That's my impression so far anyway.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

zboy1 wrote:It's also a shock to have to deal with rude Black employees in a store, post office or federal government office, especially when you're used to good service in Asia.

The black females are the worst: a lot of them really give off that feminist, anti-male vibe, and really seem to get-off at degrading men; I was at a post office and this Black female was really giving this Black men a hard time with something, when all he did was ask her a freakin' question. LOL!

Also, I notice a lot of hostility some Blacks have towards White and Asian people in the States. Why is that?
Dude America is a racial mess, that's the price you pay for diversity, until a total collapse happens, nothing can be done about it
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People need to understand this is all part of the plan for UN21, why do they do it because they can and get away with it. Fortunately a lot of it is being caught on video so the creditors who control the court and legal system have a problem with all this being shoved under the rug.
To bring in UN21 they have to subdue the old European culture so they can come in and take over the land. Blacks used to be scared of the white masses but no longer so our rulers are setting it up to where it will be hunting season on the white devil for 400 years of oppression.

All you really have to do is look at Africa, all the answers are there when you look at how the black man has managed that continent.

Look up Pastor Manning on UTUBE about " Black Folk " on UTUBE. I do not think what he is doing serves a purpose to move forward but I believe you will find his sermons entertaining to say the least. He is a real life Uncle Rukus.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

As to your first question, there is a segment of the black underclass that has been abusively and neglectfully raised by young, single mothers, many of whom were substance abusers who were impregnated by uninterested men. These children have come of age now and they are angry, misguided, aimless, and dangerous. These are the angry young blacks that you speak of and if it makes you feel any better, they would more quickly lash out at middle or upper class blacks than any other group statistically-speaking.

Your other point is also valid. I cringe when I see a black female cashier, server, or customer service agent. Sometimes I am surprised when the service is pleasant turns out to be friendly and pleasant, but usually there is an air of "you are inconveniencing me by being here." This is a cultural phenomenon where black females are conditioned to have a social chip on their shoulders. They are raised to think of themselves as strong, independent, and "in charge," when they are actually nothing short of objectionable and rude. I only rarely receive this attitude from black men unless it is a gay, effeminate black man, but it is common with black women. The way I deal with it, and I encourage others to do the same, is to report the rudeness to the general manager with a notification that a letter to corporate headquarters will be forthcoming. That scares the manager into correcting the problem or firing the employee out of fear of not having handled the situation appropriately. I never actually follow through with contacting headquarters, but the threat of it does the trick.

One recent example was a black bouncer who was rude with me as I attempted to enter a club. I told him he was rude and lacked customer service skills and that I would speak to the manager and the owner. His tough demeanor changed at that point and he became apologetic.

One thing to note is that I am beginning to see ghetto white and Asian women behaving the same way in customer service situations. That ghetto culture is the root of the problem.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are SOME Blacks so violent and angry in the States?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:First off...I'm not saying all African Americans are violent, so relax. Only some...

Okay, here's my comment:

I had to post this thread, after seeing a group of Black females beating-up and attacking a group of White girls and calling them racial slurs at my local park; of course no one did anything to stop it, for fear of reprisal. (This is one reason why I'm such a strong supporter of gun-rights in America.) Soon cops were surrounding the park, but I saw how fearful White people became after this incident. Anyway...

I know these kinds of attacks have been going on for a while, but I have to ask: Why so much anger and violence from some Black people in the States?

Here's a recent YouTube video of another unprovoked attack by a group of racist Blacks:

After I went to China, I've heard increasing reports of anti-White violence and sometimes even anti-Asian hate crimes from Black people, but it's seemingly getting worse nowadays. I guess everyone has heard of the "knockout game." Is that what I just witnessed today?

It's so strange because the Black people I meet in Asia--both Black American/Black European expats and African immigrants in Asia--are kind, non-violent and normal; but African Americans are so different and full-of-hate. Why is that?

I even felt the difference as soon as I stepped foot in the USA at JFK airport: all the Black employees there had frowns on their faces, and were full of hostility and anger, for some reason. Is that because of how sickening and degenerate America is towards Black people--and they're just sick of it all? The racism in America? I would really like to hear from African Americans about this!
That video is repugnant. I always carry an ASP baton and often a firearm. I am ready to respond to such an attack, and other need to do the same.

As to your question of frowns on black faces, it is not the racism that makes them miserable (although that does not help) it is bad family and social circumstances. These lower and working class people are formerly abused children and currently burdened by tyrannical family circumstances at the hands of abusive black mothers, girlfriends and "babys' mothers."

Black social pathology and black misandry make America intolerable for me. I just returned after being in West Africa, and I will leave again in about a year. I think any black man worth a dam needs to plan to get out of the social rot that is America. It takes awhile, but it can be done.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Yeah those "violent" "black" people, from the US, were a real problem for the Native Americans, Iraqi's and Afghans.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are SOME Blacks so violent and angry in the States?

Post by zboy1 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:First off...I'm not saying all African Americans are violent, so relax. Only some...

Okay, here's my comment:

That video is repugnant. I always carry an ASP baton and often a firearm. I am ready to respond to such an attack, and other need to do the same.

As to your question of frowns on black faces, it is not the racism that makes them miserable (although that does not help) it is bad family and social circumstances. These lower and working class people are formerly abused children and currently burdened by tyrannical family circumstances at the hands of abusive black mothers, girlfriends and "babys' mothers."

Black social pathology and black misandry make America intolerable for me. I just returned after being in West Africa, and I will leave again in about a year. I think any black man worth a dam needs to plan to get out of the social rot that is America. It takes awhile, but it can be done.
Wow! Very interesting response, Contrarian. It does make more sense to me now...

But I don't want to single-out only Black people in USA, I'm starting to see similar 'ghetto' behavior in White and Asians, too (as you mentioned, Contrarian).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is a relatively new thing in black culture here over the last 30 years in the states at this point, back in the sixties I think 85% of black households had fathers in them. The black women are latching on to the state as the main provider just as a lot of people are and the nanny state is promoting a lot of this type of situation behavior as being acceptable as well.

Steven Molenauex does a video on statistics on homes with no father and the stats are plain chilling. With 70% of black homes these days not having a father you can see how this can happen.

Also the blacks need to take responsibility for their own actions as well, looking at the way they run Africa is very telling too.

ZBOY just go read the statistics on the blacks, there is no way to run a 1st world civilization with that type of behavior. You can only take the " my daddy didn't raise me" so far . Why do people bring children here they do not want?????? animals act like that.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 9th, 2014, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Luc Furr wrote:Yeah those "violent" "black" people, from the US, were a real problem for the Native Americans, Iraqi's and Afghans.
I agree totally but as stated by somebody in the past that if you kill a few you are a murderer but if you kill a few million you are a conquerer.

European bloodlines primarily just a few control like 85 to 90% of the worlds land mass and they have pretty much stolen most of it
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Black criminality rapidly increased quite soon after segregation ended. The explanation is obvious. If you turn dangerous wildlife loose in human areas and punish humans for taking steps to defend themselves then it is inevitable that these attacks will happen. It is as if people were allowing packs of rabid hyenas to roam around in public parks and then indulging in head scratching declarations of puzzlement when the hyenas bite people. Related to this topic is Ramzypaul's take on Anthony Cumia being fired after he complained about being attacked by a sheboon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqB7DXpp4dg