Indian women are loyal to their men but Asian women are not?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Okay, guys...let's get back to the subject of the thread!--which is why Indian women are so different in behavior to other Asian women. I think the caste system is probably the BIG reason why, there's such a difference between them and other Asian females.

I think another reason is arraigned marriages, although some East Asian families still employ this kind of tactic as well...just not to the extent of Indian families.
Not prepared for the answer, don't ask the question. But answering it at face value and ignoring the whiny undertone I would say that Indian women in the US are not that prized (possibly the 2nd least prized women next to Black) with few exceptions like the Aishwarya Rai looking ones. Asian women are among the most prized and they use it to their hypergamous advantage. Also the US does not have the colonial/war history with that part of the world the way the the UK does, which is why Indian women are more prevalent/prominent there than in the US.
Oh, I disagree that Indian women are not desired...I know quite a bit of Black/Asian/Latino/White guys that find Indian women attractive...including most of my friends (who are of many different ethnicities).

Some South Asian chicks are quite stunning--especially in places like NYC and California, so maybe it's just your location that's different...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Second and third generation Indian women really seem to like white guys as well. They're more interested in your career than they are the color of your skin.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If said women only played on "their own team" everywhere, that would defeat the purpose of "happier abroad", or at least make the country less desirable.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

momopi wrote:If said women only played on "their own team" everywhere, that would defeat the purpose of "happier abroad", or at least make the country less desirable.

Ironically, that is what quite a few posters here seem to want.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

tre wrote:
momopi wrote:If said women only played on "their own team" everywhere, that would defeat the purpose of "happier abroad", or at least make the country less desirable.
Ironically, that is what quite a few posters here seem to want.
I'd also add that, it's unrealistic to expect greater numbers of 2nd+ generation children from immigrant ancestors to not assimilate & inter-marry.

Specific to US, due to our race politics on divvying people up along "Asian American", "African American", etc. lines, marriages between whites and Asians are actually on the decline, while marriages among Asian Americans of different national origins is on the rise. Back in the 1980s, I think Taiwanese parents would've objected to their daughter marrying a Filipino. This year, my mothers' god-daughter from Taiwanese family is marrying her Filipino fiance, and her parents really like him and his family oriented culture & mindset.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/fashi ... d=all&_r=0
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm Indian ....

Just to put it in perspective....We invented Kamasutra which by the way is just one chapter out of a bigger book called Kamakanda....You didn't know that..because the PTB that propagandized the whole exotic BS to the west did not wanted other parts of the books easily available to the western collective consciousness....

Besides 100+ sexual positions..The other parts of the books actually talks about how to respect women, take care of them and be a man and start a family, raise good kids etc ....

My point is everything is manipulated, Indian women want to be as American, japanese, Filipina but they don't allow it in India...

Its extremely hard for a women here, They have suppressed feminine energy in India...Just 100 years back, there was a ritual called Sati ( Google it) when a wife would die along with her husband....many million women in India have died because of it...If you are dead..Your wife is suppose to die with you..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

One of our great emperors Ashoka had 1000 women harem and he burned them all to death just because he felt insulted by some women comments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashokavadana

"Ashoka killed his step-brother and the legitimate heir by tricking him into entering a pit with live coals, and became the king. He became notorious for his bad temper, and had 500 of his ministers killed because he believed that they were not loyal enough. He also had the women in his harem burnt to death when some of them insulted him"

This is the guy who spread Buddhism to the world like Bush, Obama, Kerry, Clinton, Rothchilds becoming the good guys and wanting world peace in your part of the world :)

----------------

My point is Indian women are as easy to get and get laid, IF ONLY PTB allows it...I did not had much success in India while growing up but with whatever I could squeeze in.....They are as cool, one night stand ready to go, bitchy, everything as every other women you would meet...

My experience is....Women are WOMEN all over the word...Just like we men are....Don't label them based on some political fancy boundaries that benefits the elites..They have suffered a lot more but the PTB says its the "Culture" ..If you work it out, give them enough time...just to wash off the brainwashing..They are same like any other women
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

But robot women are more loyal than Indians and Asians

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Thanks for your perspective, starchild! You're the type of person I wanted to comment on this thread.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

So, Starchild: Why aren't Indian women as hypergamous as other Asian females? No ones quite explained that to me, yet...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

zboy1 wrote:So, Starchild: Why aren't Indian women as hypergamous as other Asian females? No ones quite explained that to me, yet...
Hi Zboy,

Two words DNA & Manipulation.....India is very very old and the souls born here have hard coded DNA of misery, pain & slavery....women are very sensitive and they absorb everything around them faster than we men do..good or evil....

In Mumbai, one of our largest cities, GO GO bars like in Thailand and Strip Clubs like in US were very very popular, There were like 1000's of them, I'm sure much more than US and rich businessmen used to spend like Millions of dollars from their corrupt life on these girls and good folks too enjoyed from their decent life....It was 10 years back and I had good times ..but the PTB decided Indians were having too much fun...girls and guys included and it did not gel with the image they wanted to portray to the world about India being "Cultural" and "Third World"

They shut it down, with some insane laws....Folks in America needs to really get this...We Indians are not against fun nor are folks in China or Mongolia or some middle eastern country they decide to F**ck with..We are all manipulated....

Hypergamy is too maintain the FAKE NESS that much of our life has become...CASTE AKA CONTROL has completely taken over the consciousness of Indians..They make Sh**t for every country and Caste is for Indians to BS with...

Women Deep Inside in India WANTS to be as much as any other girl in the world, Have fun, be good yet enjoy life etc etc, some women just can't get out of hardcore DNA programming...while most in Middle class India can do it....but its all in the shadows which the world never hears....

------------

I'm sorry but its nearly impossible for guys now to get an Indian girl right away..There is a paid marriage site called shaadi.com ....you can try it....you will land some women who is trying to break free from the most brainwashed, slave places on the planet and be with you....

Finally, If one really wants an Indian girl...All that is needed is PATIENCE.....Just be patience and support her and she will come out of the brainwashing eventually .....
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

I've seen many, many Indian women who married white dudes, and Indians marrying Chinese isn't that uncommon in Singapore.

A really traditional Indian woman might only want to marry an Indian guy. But a westernized Indian woman, I doubt she'd care that much.

Indians and Chinese sometimes don't get along well, though. There are some tensions relating to politics, history, etc. Online, you can find a lot of Indians hating on Chinese and vice-versa. It follows a very predictable pattern--each side says the other side is disgusting, ugly, dishonest, inferior, and will never be the next "superpower".

I've read this same idiotic argument about eight times now. Always the same. Always.
Let's get together and feel alright.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy,

Where do you keep coming across that so many Asian women sell out? I live in NYC which has a high percentage of Asian Americans. Sure you see more Asian women dating out but you also see allot of Asian couples and asian women who prefer Asian men. The real reason why we have this gender divide within the Asian community is that Asian guys don't really go after non-Asian girls. I seen lots of white guys and black guys chase after Asian women . And also with in the Korean or even Chinese families there are more pressure for the Asian sons to marry within where as the Asian girls have little bit more freedom.

I think regarding indian women with the second generation they are more open to dating out but don't have the same stereotypes that South East Asian women have but also I think within the Indian family there is more resistance to inter-racial relationship. I knew a Chinese American guy who was dating an Indian girl and she had to keep it quiet from her family because they wouldn't approve of the relationship. With Asian girls and white guys....if the white guy has a good job and money I seen South Asian and East Asian accept the white guy only if he has money.

Chad N. Froyda,

You mentioned about preparing the answer. Is there suppose to be one answer or the right answer? If I approach bunch of Asian women or any other group of women if they prefer Asian men or some other type of men I probably get differing responses. Some do and some don't. I imagine this would apply to any other ethnic groups .I take it from you responding to this thread that you probably prefer Asian women that's why you have this authoritarian undertone . I notice one of the biggest threats to white guys that prefer Asian women is to meet an Asian women who happens to prefer Asian guys. It's like a double standard position it's cool if an Asian women don't want to be with an Asian guys and say shit about Asian men but all sudden if an Asian women happens to say shit about white guys and Aw/wm couples she is a racist or not open minded.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Anyway, India has a huge gender imbalance due to gender-selective abortion. And, the parents usually still arrange the marriages. It may be a bit daunting for a non-Indian to approach Indian parents about marrying their daughter. And, I think that usually you would have to have your parents approach her parents. Which is highly unlikely to happen. You may have an advantage if you aren't asking for a dowry.
Mirpuriboyz
Freshman Poster

Re: Indian women are loyal to their men but Asian women are

Post by Mirpuriboyz »

What is this loser talking about, they're statistically more Indian men with white women in the UK than vice versa go check your own stats
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Indian women are loyal to their men but Asian women are

Post by zboy1 »

Mirpuriboyz wrote:What is this loser talking about, they're statistically more Indian men with white women in the UK than vice versa go check your own stats
Yeah, that's true. I saw a quite number of South Asian and Muslim men with White girls in England, no doubt. But there's also a surprising number of White male/South Asian female couples in the U.K. as well. Would you disagree with that, Mirpuriboyz? I lived in the U.K. for two years, and those were my observations.