Indian women are loyal to their men but Asian women are not?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Indian women are loyal to their men but Asian women are

Post by MrMan »

Several years ago, an female Singaporean friend of my wife and I of Indian descent, probably in her 40's and never married said that it was hard for Indian women in Singapore to find husbands. I think it's hard to get married in Singapore anyway. But the Indian men would marry Chinese women there. But the Chinese men in Singapore generally did not want Indian women, and Indian women were taught not to be aggressive about finding spouses. So the Indian women had difficulty finding husbands.

If a man had a thing for Indian women, he could try looking in Singapore. But one of the advantages of finding wives in these other countries is if a man is looking for a traditionally minded woman to take care of the home, cook, watch the kids, be submissive, and be a virgin at marriage. There may be a good chance of finding an Singaporean Indian virgin. I don't know. But generally Singapore seems to be a lot more 'modern' or 'western' or whatever than the surrounding area. It still may be more traditional than the US in a lot of ways.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Indian women are loyal to their men but Asian women are

Post by HouseMD »

As a guy who's had an Indian woman cheat on her husband with him, I can assure you, they're not any more loyal than any other race. Sometimes even less so, as the ones in arranged marriages tend to fall in love easily with other men if you can make a spark happen between the two of you.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by sentinel89 »

nicho12 wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:Keeping in mind that I am not an Asian man so my perspective is from an outside point of view, but I hardly ever see or hear Asian women put down Asian men, except when others press them with questions like "why don't you date Asian men?" or "what's wrong with Asian men?". Similar to Black men when people ask them "why don't you date Black women?" or "what's wrong with Black women? It is similar but not exact because I do see Black men speak ill about BW at times when not provoked. When Asian women respond then it is viewed as bashing when they are merely answering a question that shouldn't have been asked in the first place. If you going to ask the question, shouldn't you be prepared for the answer?

The question should not be asked because Asian women don't owe Asian men a damned thing (same with any race or gender). Get it through your head that nobody has to like you because you were born a certain way.
This kind of narcissist thinking is what is destroying western civilization, "the notion that no one owes anything to anyone else" or to put it your way "Asian women don't owe Asian men a damn thing". If everyone started thinking like that and by the way which is already happening especially in the west, then society would collapse. Imagine if a civil war broke out today, who would be there to protect Asian women, it would be Asian men. Imagine if Asian men decided to also be complete narcissist like Asian women, then the Asian race would become extinct and all Asian countries would seize to exist and all you Asian women lovers would have no refuge to run to. Most people don't think about these things and that's why almost everyone in the West has become a complete narcissist to the extent that no one cares about what happens to the country anymore.
This thread is old now, but this response is golden.