Have you noticed White American families lack closeness, connection, sincerity, warmth, deep feeling?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I believe that at least some of it has to do with our loss of heritage in America. Our ancestors left Europe under very bad conditions, lost entire ethnic cultures in the process (including the English culture itself!), and were left a rootless and dispossessed tribe of people. Europe was quick to slam the door behind us almost immediately, and to lock out those of us who would seek to return. Today, the grandchildren of those whom we left behind, point and laugh at us from across the sea. They deride us as "guidos" and "plastic Paddies", and joke openly about how "trashy" we are, and about our takeover by the Latin Americans. Meanwhile, whites over here have mixed amongst ourselves to the point where nobody has a people anymore. We're all "one-quarter" this and "one-sixteenth" that, without the faintest clue who we really are. The "melting pot" dealt untold damage to the family structures of so many Irish, Polish, Italians, Hungarians, Germans, old English families, Portuguese, etc. It took these groups' children and turned them into "Americans" without ever really telling them what that was supposed to mean in the first place. No new ethnic culture ever took its place, only a "culture" of money-grubbing, stupid entertainment, weird strains of Protestant religion, and belligerent behavior.

We don't even know who we are anymore, nor do most whites seem to care. Our roots and families are all but destroyed. There's nothing but alienation, ignorance and psychiatric pathology left for us anymore. It's fuccing depressing just to think about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WindowLicker wrote:I believe that at least some of it has to do with our loss of heritage in America. Our ancestors left Europe under very bad conditions, lost entire ethnic cultures in the process (including the English culture itself!), and were left a rootless and dispossessed tribe of people. Europe was quick to slam the door behind us almost immediately, and to lock out those of us who would seek to return. Today, the grandchildren of those whom we left behind, point and laugh at us from across the sea. They deride us as "guidos" and "plastic Paddies", and joke openly about how "trashy" we are, and about our takeover by the Latin Americans. Meanwhile, whites over here have mixed amongst ourselves to the point where nobody has a people anymore. We're all "one-quarter" this and "one-sixteenth" that, without the faintest clue who we really are. The "melting pot" dealt untold damage to the family structures of so many Irish, Polish, Italians, Hungarians, Germans, old English families, Portuguese, etc. It took these groups' children and turned them into "Americans" without ever really telling them what that was supposed to mean in the first place. No new ethnic culture ever took its place, only a "culture" of money-grubbing, stupid entertainment, weird strains of Protestant religion, and belligerent behavior.

We don't even know who we are anymore, nor do most whites seem to care. Our roots and families are all but destroyed. There's nothing but alienation, ignorance and psychiatric pathology left for us anymore. It's fuccing depressing just to think about it.
+1

I'm respectful of the past. But I'm looking to the future, wherever it will be.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I think nearly all Asian-American families will end up like this too within a few generations. So within 100 years, we will be seeing Asian bums on the street.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do White American families lack any real closeness?

Post by Luc Furr »

Winston wrote:Sorry if this observation about white American families is racially insensitive or makes me sound racist. But I'm sure many of you can relate to this.

Have any of you noticed that most white American families are strange? There is no closeness between the family members. They act more like casual friends or acquaintances than a real family. They seem empty and hollow. There is no connection or camaraderie between them. They act spoiled and just goes through the motions and routines, without any real love or bonding. It's like their souls don't really bond. Their communication is very superficial, like just going through the motions. Also, when they argue and yell at each other, it's very trivial and pointless, like a drama they routinely go through without any thought.

It's as if, rather than being a true family, they are just a group of whiny selfish spoiled brats that tolerate each other for convenience. It would suck to be in a family like that, because there is no real sense of love, family or belonging. At best, they act like a group of casual friends and acquaintances, rather than a true family.

Have any of you ever visited white American families and noticed this about most of them?

In contrast, within Asian families there is far more caring, concern, conscience, duty and ethics. They seem much more like a true family. This is even true of Asian families in America. Even Mexican American families act more like true families than white American families. You know what I mean?

I used to think that my inability to feel close or connected with white American families was because white people are different from Asians, so it was a racial difference that caused me not to be able to connect with white girls or white families. Either that, or I lacked "white social skills" to connect with them because I'm Asian.

I used to think all white people in the world were like this. Now I'm glad that they are not, thank God, and that it's mostly a white American thing, because white Europeans are not like that.
Mr. Wu,

All people are the same. The difference lies with wealth, knowledge, access to temptations and enslavement.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:
What about black American families? Are they more close knit than white American families?
Can't answer how it is relative to white families, but ...

Well, when I used to be a traveling salesman, staying in Holiday Inns etc, I saw quite a few Black family reunions. No White ones that I can remember. It was quite striking, since at the time I was pretty sure White culture was the best in every way.

To be fair I've seen White, Armenian and Mexican grandparents and uncles step in and help raise fatherless/motherless kids also.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

In the USSA, most homeless beggars are White men.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do White American families lack any real closeness?

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Sorry if this observation about white American families is racially insensitive or makes me sound racist. But I'm sure many of you can relate to this.

Have any of you noticed that most white American families are strange? There is no closeness between the family members. They act more like casual friends or acquaintances than a real family. They seem empty and hollow. There is no connection or camaraderie between them. They act spoiled and just goes through the motions and routines, without any real love or bonding. It's like their souls don't really bond. Their communication is very superficial, like just going through the motions. Also, when they argue and yell at each other, it's very trivial and pointless, like a drama they routinely go through without any thought.

It's as if, rather than being a true family, they are just a group of whiny selfish spoiled brats that tolerate each other for convenience. It would suck to be in a family like that, because there is no real sense of love, family or belonging. At best, they act like a group of casual friends and acquaintances, rather than a true family.

Have any of you ever visited white American families and noticed this about most of them?

In contrast, within Asian families there is far more caring, concern, conscience, duty and ethics. They seem much more like a true family. This is even true of Asian families in America. Even Mexican American families act more like true families than white American families. You know what I mean?

I used to think that my inability to feel close or connected with white American families was because white people are different from Asians, so it was a racial difference that caused me not to be able to connect with white girls or white families. Either that, or I lacked "white social skills" to connect with them because I'm Asian.

I used to think all white people in the world were like this. Now I'm glad that they are not, thank God, and that it's mostly a white American thing, because white Europeans are not like that.
Winston I want to give you a +1 for this OP.

It's a great observation.

BTW, thanks to you and ZBoy for giving hope about at least some parts of Europe.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

One thing to consider the state has been saying I with my ponzi economics can fill the void of family and alot of families mainly mothers went for it but now I think the hangover is setting in and it is terminal.

The black family unit in the 40's had males in 90% of the homes but look at it now. So what happened there? Daddy Gov and daa goberment cheese. The women excepting this as better than a male role model I think has alot to do with why the family unit has become so shallow but it is not only white however.

My family suffers from this terrible and my family tree is dieing, my brother's and sisters are in a dream world and this is what the state wants while they try and build there utopian super state of unchecked power with the state as the main family provider.

I wonder if the conscience of the Europeans could be catching up to them?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do White American families lack closeness, bond, fee

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed that when you visit the families and households of typical white american families that theres this emptiness? Like there is no soul, genuine feeling or true bond or even love in the family? Instead they act like life and family are merely a BUSINESS and the way they talk to each other sounds superficial and formal, like how a customer service person at Walmart might talk to you. Lol.

The white American family feels like a business or a group of superficial friends doing business together. Not a true family with love, bonding, feeling or soul.

Have you ever noticed that in white american families but didnt know how to put it in words? Theres like this hollow empty feeling and vibe to them. Theres no feeling of being close knit like in Asian or Hispanic families.

Im talking about typical white families in America though. European white families are probably different but i dont have enough experience with them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw an expat in asia told me something interesting. He said that white American families usually alienate their children as infants, because they put their newborn babies in a crib in a separate room. But asian families sleep with their newborn babies in their own bed. So the baby feels connected to their parents from the outset whereas white American families immediately make them feel disconnected. He told me this was a major difference that screws up the American psyche early on. Thats interesting. I didnt notice that before.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Btw an expat in asia told me something interesting. He said that white American families usually alienate their children as infants, because they put their newborn babies in a crib in a separate room. But asian families sleep with their newborn babies in their own bed. So the baby feels connected to their parents from the outset whereas white American families immediately make them feel disconnected. He told me this was a major difference that screws up the American psyche early on. Thats interesting. I didnt notice that before.
Did you sleep with your son next to you Winston?
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Have you guys noticed that when you visit the families and households of typical white american families that theres this emptiness? Like there is no soul, genuine feeling or true bond or even love in the family? Instead they act like life and family are merely a BUSINESS and the way they talk to each other sounds superficial and formal, like how a customer service person at Walmart might talk to you. Lol.

The white American family feels like a business or a group of superficial friends doing business together. Not a true family with love, bonding, feeling or soul.

Have you ever noticed that in white american families but didnt know how to put it in words? Theres like this hollow empty feeling and vibe to them. Theres no feeling of being close knit like in Asian or Hispanic families.

Im talking about typical white families in America though. European white families are probably different but i dont have enough experience with them.
I think you might be overstating the problem a wee bit, but what you describe is the Anglocentric nature of American culture and this can be seen in more than just whites. The Anglocentric culture generally prefers to preserve some measure of personal distance in general.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you guys noticed that when you visit the families and households of typical white american families that theres this emptiness? Like there is no soul, genuine feeling or true bond or even love in the family? Instead they act like life and family are merely a BUSINESS and the way they talk to each other sounds superficial and formal, like how a customer service person at Walmart might talk to you. Lol.

I think you might be overstating the problem a wee bit, but what you describe is the Anglocentric nature of American culture and this can be seen in more than just whites. The Anglocentric culture generally prefers to preserve some measure of personal distance in general.
Everything in Amurica (pka the U.S. of Gay) is about making money and spending it. No more, no less. Saving face is not just a Japanese thing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Btw an expat in asia told me something interesting. He said that white American families usually alienate their children as infants, because they put their newborn babies in a crib in a separate room. But asian families sleep with their newborn babies in their own bed. So the baby feels connected to their parents from the outset whereas white American families immediately make them feel disconnected. He told me this was a major difference that screws up the American psyche early on. Thats interesting. I didnt notice that before.
I don't know. There is a risk of rolling over onto the baby and suffocating it during the night. That's what happened when King Solomon was judging between the two women, and he told them to cut the baby in half.

Anyhow, there is another thing that truly perplexes me about how people can do this. They send their little children off to be raised by strangers all day at a daycare, and if you think about it, the daycare workers may spend more time with those children than the mothers of those children spend with them. How can people send their children to daycare to be raised by strangers?

Do people not have any clue about how children can be brainwashed by some stranger at a daycare? You never know what they are indoctrinating your children with. And you never know what types of strange values, ways of thinking, and mannerisms they might pick up from those adults working there.

And how do you know these people are merciful to your children or are they being cruel to your child in some way that your child can't verbalize?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Question: Why do White American families lack closeness, bond, feeling?
Answer: :twisted: Because feelings are for little girls, faggots and pussies!