Why the prevalance of Black on Black fighting on this forum?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why the prevalance of Black on Black fighting on this forum?

Post by zboy1 »

Cmon guys...I don't understand why you guys are fighting so much on this forum. Is the Black community as divided and polarized like on this forum? I kinda think so, because I often hear similar complaints made from my Black friends regarding their own community.

I've noticed on other forums, too, that Blacks will argue a lot with each other. Forums like City Data and Topix are full of angry posts between Blacks. And I thought the Asian American community was divided, lol...Just check out forums like AngryAsianman and Goldsea--and you'll see what I mean, lol. You guys make Asian American infighting look tame in comparison...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why the prevalance of Black on Black fighting on this fo

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:Cmon guys...I don't understand why you guys are fighting so much on this forum. Is the Black community as divided and polarized like on this forum? I kinda think so, because I often hear similar complaints made from my Black friends regarding their own community.

I've noticed on other forums, too, that Blacks will argue a lot with each other. Forums like City Data and Topix are full of angry posts between Blacks. And I thought the Asian American community was divided, lol...Just check out forums like AngryAsianman and Goldsea--and you'll see what I mean, lol. You guys make Asian American infighting look tame in comparison...
It is acually worse with Asians. Japanese hate Koreans hate southeast Asians, hate etc. I once worked at a club that had a weekly Asian-themed night. Each time we had the event, there were violent fights between the Asian groups.

Hip-hop night was all black and there was only rarely a fight, if ever.

These tensions are in every group, but what you are noticing is that blacks are more apt to express it whereas whites refrain from the vitriol. I can tell you that white upper middle class types HATE low class trailer park types. But do they engage with each other? No, middle class and affluent whites look down their noses and never consider what the low class has to offer worthy of acknowledgement.

It is different with black Americans. Because of our history and politics, poor, ignorant, loud, and quite often STUPID blacks are viewed, and view themselves, as "authentic" blacks. I can name you 2 or three of these idiots on this forum but I won't. These asinine, unaccomplished, and socially retarded dolts think they can actually "speak for the race" and make the same idiotic proclamations about race that their single mothers taught them years ago.

Therein lies the core problem. Most of these blacks who rage and spittle on this forum did not benefit from having a father in the home to teach them how to govern their emotions. These are "bitch-made men" who rant and rave and shoot and kill with the swaying of their emotions. This is what you are seeing played out on this forum, bitch-made men, some of whom are crack babies having come of age. They don't typify black men by any means, but they are the loudest and most troublesome and it appears that they are typical.

I will, again, refrain from calling out any names but they know who they are.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 20th, 2013, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why the prevalance of Black on Black fighting on this fo

Post by Jester »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:......who rage and spittle on this forum did not benefit from having a father in the home to teach them how to govern their emotions. These are "bitch-made men" who rant and rave and shoot and kill with the swaying of their emotions. This is what you are seeing played out on this forum, bitch-made men, some of whom are crack babies having come of age. They don't typify black men by any means, but they are the loudest and most troublesome and it appears that they are typical.
Sorry for the hijack, or at least detour... but that phrase "bitch-made men" is something I see in young Whites, Asians and Latinos as well. (Re Latinos, I mean in real life, not on HA. Not enough Latinos here to generalize.). Raised in daycare, raised with an AWOL father, whatever. Whiny, but still possibly dangerous. Like a touchy Tarantino gangster.

Someone once said, what happens to Black America hits everybody, a generation later. (Something like that.)

Anyway I think the general whininess of a lot of young men is appalling.

The idea that your emotions are a fact that needs to be taken into account, is chick-thinking.

I kind of understand crankiness and pomposity when it comes from older guys. "Cranky older guy" is a stereotype from way back. Ever since Popeye's father. Not a problem on this forum, it is on some others.

But jesus the young men need to loosen up, stretch, shake it out, relax, not take themselves so seriously.

Hotheaded young bloods on here should chill and be glad to be getting the wisdom of guys like Contrarian, DaveWe, Ladislav, etc.

Learn from OPE (Other People's Experience). Hurts less.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Because proper black men like me are sick of our lives being shitty due to the n***** that act like feral prosimians in this country. What makes the situation worse is that you have plenty of dumbass liberals that do not know shit about what is going on in the black community and they try and defend these feral prosimians.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Because proper black men like me are sick of our lives being shitty due to the n***** that act like feral prosimians in this country. What makes the situation worse is that you have plenty of dumbass liberals that do not know shit about what is going on in the black community and they try and defend these feral prosimians.
I agree with you. I'm a decent black man, and it's harder for me because of untamed savages. I think decent black people could actually get rid of them with no problem, if it weren't for the N****r apologists and defenders.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

There isn't that much black on black fighting on here.

It's just that the blacks on HA are the most self hating people on this website.

You never hear asians and whites on HA hating against their people like the black people on here.

The blacks are divided on HA into 3 groups:

1. Self-Hating blacks

2. Conscious blacks who are proud to be black

3. Blacks who don't care either way

I hadn't argued with any black people until recently because of the blacks on here who say RACIST things about their own people.

Mr. Darcy and The_Hero_Of_Men are the most mentally ill black people I have ever known in my life and I'm black myself!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Just because we attack only ratchet black people doesn't mean that we're attacking ALL black people, unless in your mind, you think that ALL black people are dirty and ratchet, being the reason that you think that an attack on ratchets constitutes an attack on ALL blacks.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:There isn't that much black on black fighting on here.

It's just that the blacks on HA are the most self hating people on this website.
What demographic groups shames their men and sons with claims of self-hatred when they can get them to agree. You get one guess.

Now when the son grows up and uses this shaming tactic when they can't get fellow adults to agree, what demographic group is this. You get one guess.

My previous post is therefore proved.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:There isn't that much black on black fighting on here.

What demographic groups shames their men and sons with claims of self-hatred when they can't get them to agree. You get one guess.

Now when the son grows up and uses this shaming tactic when they can't get fellow adults to agree, what demographic group is this. You get one guess.

My previous post is therefore proved.

***************SPOILER AHEAD***************

THE BASTARD SONS OF SINGLE MOTHERS!

***************END OF SPOILER***************
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

How are we self hating when me and hero want the better for out race. I dream of a hard working black race that does not have the media poisoning it.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Mr.Darcy wrote:How are we self hating when me and hero want the better for out race. I dream of a hard working black race that does not have the media poisoning it.
You know, he's afraid because when you want someone to do better, then you hold them accountable for their failures-- and accountability to ratchet, ghetto blacks is like what Kryptonite is to Superman.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:How are we self hating when me and hero want the better for out race. I dream of a hard working black race that does not have the media poisoning it.
You know, he's afraid because when you want someone to do better, then you hold them accountable for their failures-- and accountability to ratchet, ghetto blacks is like what Kryptonite is to Superman.
Ghetto blacks are what is keeping our race down. He's racist for promoting their behavior.
Last edited by Mr.Darcy on August 20th, 2013, 2:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Mr.Darcy wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Ghetto blacks is what is keeping our race down. He's racist for promoting there behavior.
Promoting? more like making excuses for and defending.

As I said earlier, stick ghetto blacks and their "champions" and "defenders" on a desert island and let nature take its course.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey guys, do you think I'm racist towards Blacks? SilverEnergy and Kai are constantly calling me a racist and White supremacist sympathizer--with no basis-in-fact.

What's funny is that previously, before they even arrived on the forum, I was accused by some White posters (Odbo, Cornfed) of being "Anti-White" and lenient towards Blacks on the forum. I mean...which is it! Even some Asian posters have criticized me...sigh...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:Hey guys, do you think I'm racist towards Blacks? SilverEnergy and Kai are constantly calling me a racist and White supremacist sympathizer--with no basis-in-fact.
Guys like that consider even black men who disagree with them "racist." They can't help it. It is a conditioned response when confronted with information that they cannot otherwise refute.

If guys like that consider you a racist, take it as a compliment that you are a free-thinker and you base your opinions on reality, not political correctness.