War on dysfunctional black men

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

kai1275 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:^^^

Judging how most black people today act, I really can not say anything against him. It is hard to defend your race when all I have to do is go to Kroger and see some feral ape acting like a savage animal in the store.
You need to go live in a white neighborhood or area like mine some time. The "Monkeys" in the store are all white here. Some of them steal things quietly and some get into trouble loudly too. They sag their pants, wear pink and purple girl clothes, and look ridiculous too. Location does matter.
I do live in a white area
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

SilverEnergy wrote:^^^
Mr. Darcy isn't black.

It's prevalent for white men to masquerade as black men on the internet.

Yeah, the racist members of HA would lynch and hang black people if they could get away with it.

Moretorque is an obvious racist......no explanation needed.

And I haven't seen any threads bashing asians and whites.

Keep in mind Kai1275, that zboy1 identifies with whites as many asians do.

Zboy1 has a long trail on HA for sticking up for white supremacists.

Mark Lambo is another asian racist on HA.

Asian men in their own feelings of inadequacy will try to hate on black men not realizing that white people look down on asians as well.

Asian men hate it that black men do better with white women around the world than they do.
What?! Here's my post about the racism I was seeing towards Blacks during and after the Trayvon Martin trial:

Why do African Americans want to live in the U.S.?
viewtopic.php?t=19457&start=0

I defended Black people and their IQ level against Cornfed and other White supremacists on this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=143913&highlight=#143913

I praised Black women for seeing the racism involved with some Asian Women, White male relationships:
viewtopic.php?p=142710&highlight=#142710

I dedicated a thread to the death of Rodney King: Rodney King dead at age 47
viewtopic.php?t=14523&highlight=trayvon+martin

A recent post where I said Black people were much more friendly to me and my White girlfriend than White males during High School:
viewtopic.php?p=145425&highlight=#145425

Do you know how many White supremacists I had to ban over the years on this forum: Odbo, Lastyle7, DisillusionedAmerican, etc...

I've also gotten some hate mail from White posters calling me racial slurs and threatening me. The same with some Black posters and even some Asian ones. So, I know I'm being fair and impartial in my moderating.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

zboy1 wrote:
SilverEnergythecrybaby wrote:^^^
Mr. Darcy isn't black.

*more crying and whining from this son of a single mother/moist "man"*
What?! Here's my post about the racism I was seeing towards Blacks during and after the Trayvon Martin trial:

Why do African Americans want to live in the U.S.?
viewtopic.php?t=19457&start=0

I defended Black people and their IQ level against Cornfed and other White supremacists on this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=143913&highlight=#143913

I praised Black women for seeing the racism involved with some Asian Women, White male relationships:
viewtopic.php?p=142710&highlight=#142710

I dedicated a thread to the death of Rodney King: Rodney King dead at age 47
viewtopic.php?t=14523&highlight=trayvon+martin

A recent post where I said Black people were much more friendly to me and my White girlfriend than White males during High School:
viewtopic.php?p=145425&highlight=#145425

Do you know how many White supremacists I had to ban over the years on this forum: Odbo, Lastyle7, DisillusionedAmerican, etc...

I've also gotten some hate mail from White posters calling me racial slurs and threatening me. The same with some Black posters and even some Asian ones. So, I know I'm being fair and impartial in my moderating.
Zboy, don't worry. I know you're being as fair and impartial as possible. i know I had a problem with you just once, but I know you try to be as fair as possible. Pay that dude no attention (he is a disgrace to the Silver Surfer); he's just butthurt that you're not kissing his ass and taking his side. You have my support!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

kai1275 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Can you not read?

I never defended any bad behavior in this thread.

Why are you so quick falsely accuse others of defending bad behavior in this thread?

Is this a HA black male witch hunt?

I'm not ghetto and I've never been in trouble with the law.
No offense to SilverEnergy, Kai and Monteroque, but you guys are way too sensitive to criticisms of Blacks in this forum. How come you guys never bitch whenever there's a thread bashing Asians and Whites, but get all defensive when Blacks are slammed?

I don't understand it. And you guys especially freak-out whenever a Black poster is the one doing the criticizing, LOL!!!!
I slam false information and bullshit because I am allergic to it. I do my part in the Asia subforum. Where have you been? You are notorious for jumping to conclusions too fast so I do not expect you to have long enough memory to recall my past contributions on things outside of black people related threads.

The real war should be waged against crass ignorance and lack of critical thinking and reading skills. Too many on HA read on a middle school and high school reading level. That is my war. I cannot save bigots, but I can save young impressionable minds from the skin-hating lies of skinheads. It's not about pro-black or pro-asian, it's about right and wrong. Only by confronting, challenging, and slamming the things that come out of your mouths and minds, will there ever be a hope to get some of you to see the big picture and develop these necessary skills to get to the next level.

Right now too many trolls are attacking all black men and women again for no good reason. You encourage it by not moving those dinky a** threads to the racial subforum and lack of proper moderation. Just because Odbo is not here putting pictures of black men and asians hanging from trees, and praising ethnic cleansing, etc. does not mean that you do not have to do any work on the forums anymore. You will lose those same members you were so proud about keeping plus new members. To ignore it is to appease it.

Also Moretorque is one of the white bigots. He is not a pro-black person either.....and please stop identifying him with me and other black posters as defenders of black people please.
We are attacking n******, not black men and women. Why can not you damn apologists get this through your skull.
So would you stand side by side, with a KKK/Skinhead klansman, and attack bad black people (niggers) with them? You fail to understand the people you want to attack these other people with fail to care for the distinction you have made about yourself and those "niggers".

Why can't your skull produce more than 1 or 2 sentences? These bigots on HA would shoot you in the head too if they were allowed to shoot any trashy blacks. Can your skull handle that reality?
+100
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

They just don't get it

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

To those defending ghetto blacks:

You all are defending a group of ignorant savages that would shoot you down in the street like a dog, just for your "kicks" (Jordans or any other popular basketball shoes), and complain that you were wearing the wrong size, after you're dead.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

For you asians including zboy1 and marklambo who want to defend whites so badly.

You do know that you are nothing more than slant eyed niggas, right?

The whites lightened up your black asian ancestors for centuries and that's why you have light skin.

As a matter of fact, you have BLACK AFRICAN ASIANS living in numerous parts of asia right now.

So before you defend these white supremacists, know that you're actually hating on your own asian people.

Zboy1, I know you have battled white supremacists on this board but you are still brainwashed with white eurocentric programming.

It's not your fault, many asians in this world are brainwashed.

You, marklambo and all of your beloved asian and white friends need to watch Tariq Nasheed's Hidden Colors.

Thank you for your help zboy1 in defending blacks the way that you have but remember the white supremacists on this board would have had no problem exterminating asians, blacks and jews with no emotion or feeling whatsoever if given the chance......

And marklambo from Las Vegas has the audacity to bow down to WHITE WOMEN and WHITE PEOPLE and try to hate on blacks because he think he's white just because he has light skin.

Marklambo, you are nothing more than a light skinned, slant eyes nigga.

I'm not afraid of any of you.

You black people on this board need to learn some self esteem and start talking up for yourselves.

I don't bow down to nobody but GOD and JESUS!

GOD created me from the dirt of the earth and I'll be d****ed if I let anybody try to make think I'm inferior because I have brown skin.

My first two parents Adam and Eve were black.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer