Do the typical Asian and Hispanic really have it that bad?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Im going to miami for a before school trip. Ive given up on women, so Im not going to even talk to any down there. Im in no near position right now to go abroad either and I live in like the worse city in the US.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Im going to miami for a before school trip. Ive given up on women, so Im not going to even talk to any down there. Im in no near position right now to go abroad either and I live in like the worse city in the US.
You might like Miami, you never know. There are all types all through the south Atlantic coats down in south FL. I am more of a Naples guy but I am broke so I just shine shoes while I'm there.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kai1275 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I think race topics are okay as long as they justify the time spent on it for others to learn things. In the end these topics need to help facilitate "PLANNING" to either go abroad or whatever. What bothers me far more than Insanity going crazy over race topics, is the lack of seriousness from Darcy. When are you going to put something together man? If you already have weak game and no decent amount of "PUA" technique, why in the f**k would you think of going to Miami? You could spend less money somewhere else outside the US than Miami, and have p***y coming out of your ears.

If anything your topics are so rife with similar complaints, they actually should just get merged into one. You seem to have ignored every HA poster that has given you any advice and that is sad because it seems like more guys here like you alot for reasons I just cannot understand why.
You have only been here 4 months and you already have 751 for posts. I thought I posted alot.
Unlike most, I contribute stuff. Check out my dating guide sometime.

I also lurked here for 2 years in the past and had nothing to offer anyone here because I was still learning things. So 4 months ago was not my first time in HA. Don't worry, I won't be around for much longer anyways, like 2 more weeks. I'm just doing my part to give back to HA, that helped me in the past. Maybe you can step up and take my place when I go on leave/hiatus soon?
Your irreplaceable. :D
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:I think race topics are okay as long as they justify the time spent on it for others to learn things. In the end these topics need to help facilitate "PLANNING" to either go abroad or whatever. What bothers me far more than Insanity going crazy over race topics, is the lack of seriousness from Darcy. When are you going to put something together man? If you already have weak game and no decent amount of "PUA" technique, why in the f**k would you think of going to Miami? You could spend less money somewhere else outside the US than Miami, and have p***y coming out of your ears.

If anything your topics are so rife with similar complaints, they actually should just get merged into one. You seem to have ignored every HA poster that has given you any advice and that is sad because it seems like more guys here like you alot for reasons I just cannot understand why.
@kai1275,

You remind me of The Educated Negro when he said that all typical n*ggas do is go down to Miami or Vegas.

@Mr. Darcy, you were b.itching and complaining and you rather go to Miami. YOU WILL NOT GET LAID THERE. Especially if you are beta-as-fu.ck.

Go to Colombia...get a one-to-two-month advanced ticket so you can save big and SPEND LESS MONEY there and get a.ss and come back spending less than you have spent in Miami.

This is why I b.itch about exposing intel on very very precious semi-known places that don't need manginas. Yes, Mr. Darcy, you are acting like a mangina just like the real Mr. Darcy from Married With Children.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Mr. Darcy,

You are stupid-as-dumbf.uck. DON'T GO TO MIAMI. Leave the board, sir. I want to gouge my eyes out literally like R&B singer Houston did, but I wouldn't need angel dust to do that, just your manginaism thirst to go to Miami of all f.ucking places.

It would be cheaper for you to come to Phoenix, but make a Tagged profile before coming here with the Phoenix location so you can have one to three girls lined up for a few days. They love Black men here! Miami..you will foul out! Truss me!!!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

If I wanted to spend money on a trip for girls, I would just buy a prostitute. I am not going to Miami for girls, nor do I give two shits about female on this planet.