TNB in South Korea

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

TNB in South Korea

Post by BigJmack »

Watch South Korea enjoy multiculturalism just like America and western Europe.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

And you think Whites act any better in Asia? In some ways...Whites act worse than minorities. Take Aussies for example: they're known the world over for their obnoxious behavior, racism and belligerent attitudes when abroad. And White males frequently use their 'White privilege' to sleep with, and con, many of the foreign girls they meet. Blacks don't have the 'White privilege' card to take advantage of people...So, please, don't act like White people are superior to other people in how they behave overseas...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: TNB in South Korea

Post by Rock »

BigJmack wrote:Watch South Korea enjoy multiculturalism just like America and western Europe.

Why don't those Korean men surround and beat down that cowardly bully who likes to pick on elderly people??? Beat him down, deport him, and permanently ban him.

You know in Phils, foreigners who act like that can get deported. Also, I don't think anyone in Phils. would tolerate a guy like that pushing around a local woman.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote: Why don't those Korean men surround and beat down that cowardly bully who likes to pick on elderly people??? Beat him down, deport him, and permanently ban him.

You know in Phils, foreigners who act like that can get deported. Also, I don't think anyone in Phils. would tolerate a guy like that pushing around a local woman.

I agree...damn pu*sies! Asians are too passive at times..If me and my friends were there, we would've totally jumped his ass...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:
Rock wrote: Why don't those Korean men surround and beat down that cowardly bully who likes to pick on elderly people??? Beat him down, deport him, and permanently ban him.

I agree...damn pu*sies! Asians are too passive at times..If me and my friends were there, we would've totally jumped his a**...
Yes. If I had been there, I think I would at least start saying things to that guy to distract his attention and stand between him and those people. But I would do my best to avoid fighting him cus I could get in trouble with Korean authorities too plus he looks like he could quickly get the best of me one-on-one. It's not like those Korean guys in the background got my back or anything like that lol.

But you just have to understand, one incident like that and every freakin local person on that train plus the people they talk to and so on are going to thing foreigners (esp. black in this case) are a bunch of barbarians. When you stand out the way this guy does, you really do represent your country and race. Exceptional acts (good or bad) get noticed and quickly shape the reputation of your group in the host country.

Perhaps other black Americans based in Seoul should find this guy, make him issue a public apology, compensate the person(s) he bullied, then pressure him to go home. So many S. Koreans already hate us and our being there. Impulsive and self-centered morons like this guy and those punks who assaulted that local girl there recently ruin it for all of us non-Asian foreigners!
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

zboy1 wrote:

I agree...damn pu*sies! Asians are too passive at times..If me and my friends were there, we would've totally jumped his a**...

This is how the Chinese do it:

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

BigJmack wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

This is how the Chinese do it:

South Korean ball players roll like that too. Athletes are full of testosterone and emotionally invested in the moment. A lot of it's about context.

If that guy had behaved like that in many a Seoul neighborhood, the boys from the block woulda quickly come out and beat him down badly in short order. One problem with subway is it tends to be anonymous (everyone's mostly a stranger to each other).
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

Yeah WTF is up with those Koreans doing nothing?? Back in 1992 during the LA riots, these Korean guys knew how to handle TNB. Action starts 1:30

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLd ... 97&index=2[/youtube]
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

BigJmack wrote:Yeah WTF is up with those Koreans doing nothing?? Back in 1992 during the LA riots, these Korean guys knew how to handle TNB. Action starts 1:30

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLd ... 97&index=2[/youtube]
Yep, as I said, it's all about context. These Koreans were defending their personal assets in this case.

In situations involving anonymous third parties, the reflex reaction of many NE Asians is not to stay entirely out of it. But if they or their family or maybe friends come under threat, then they respond. In China, sometimes nobody even bothers to help out serious accident victims. I've heard Taiwan used to be like that too.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

BigJmack wrote: This is how the Chinese do it:

Chinese basketball players throw down at the drop of a hat because the coaches encourage them to play physical and hard. Basically they were told that foreign players think they are pushovers because of colonialism, racism, etc.. There was an article about this awhile back where there was a debate in the sports media a decade ago about how soft the CBA players were. Now they have swung all the way to the other end end of the pendulum by being too aggressive and not emphasizing developing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgla1BUa4YE

Australia vs China. :lol: Despite what the youtube video says in this i'm pretty sure the Aussies probably started it though.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Both are those videos are famous videos.

I think the black guy in the first video taught English in South Korea???
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

zboy1 wrote:And you think Whites act any better in Asia? In some ways...Whites act worse than minorities. Take Aussies for example: they're known the world over for their obnoxious behavior, racism and belligerent attitudes when abroad. And White males frequently use their 'White privilege' to sleep with, and con, many of the foreign girls they meet. Blacks don't have the 'White privilege' card to take advantage of people...So, please, don't act like White people are superior to other people in how they behave overseas...
Black ,brown, white, people can be a potencials pricks overseas, what are this ppl thinking anyway?

they act fearless! how the hell can u act like this being a foreigner ? and think u can get away with it

It wouldnt shock me if he were fighting with a male of his age or just a male ,!!!! but this is a a girl and an old man ! wtf !!!!

You bet after that ppl on that bus will think black ppl are pricks

As a tourist or long term resident foreign YOU ARE A MINI aMBASADOR OF YOUR COUNTRY regardless of your color

yesterday i found this disturbing video of foreings molesting a pretty korean in a club , are they drunk? dunno but they act like huge assholes!! made me so mad all the disgusting things they say !!ugh!! and again is a woman, that obviosly dont unsderstand much eng ! :x :evil: what a nightmare for the girl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaJN7qey ... 1375051911[/youtube]
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Rock wrote:
BigJmack wrote:Watch South Korea enjoy multiculturalism just like America and western Europe.

Why don't those Korean men surround and beat down that cowardly bully who likes to pick on elderly people??? Beat him down, deport him, and permanently ban him.

I was thinking, this scenario really called for a Korean version of Epic Bear Man aka Vietnam Tom lol.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

How do black people here on this board feel about that kind of behavior- especially by the black dude in Korea?

The context of this according to youtube is that

1) The old man called the black man " n----" but in Korean n-----a means 'you' apparently. This is arguable as the black guy does speak Korean apparently.

2) The black guy is a BF of that girl there and apparently the old man told her "not to go with a n----a" in front of him.

If it is number 2, I am taking the side of the black guy because these Asian racists who whisper into the girl's ear- "you should not be with that man" because he is white/ black, etc has been getting my nanny for the past 25 years. If that is the case, get him, bro!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!