Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Army vet beaten up for being Muslim

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Army vet beaten up for being Muslim

Post by zboy1 » May 19th, 2013, 5:04 am

Bangladeshi man beaten at Applebee's in 'revenge attack' over Boston Marathon bombings
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... bings.html

Hate Crimes Against Muslims Rising After Boston Bombings
http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2 ... 46408.html

If you are Muslim, do not come to the United States! I repeat, do not come to the United States!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav » May 19th, 2013, 8:06 am

RT people are so smart-ass now. They got a whole bunch of English-speaking announcers and even black people ( with British accents) to appear so modern and Western to the world. But they love digging out dirt to always criticize America, Israel and Ukraine of all places.

Having said all that:

When I was in Saudi, Americans got beaten, some Westerners got shot and killed, and one imam spoke in a mosque telling the worshipers that all Westerners in Saudi Arabia were enemies of Islam. One major appeal of many Muslims there is to drive out non-Muslims from the Arabian Peninsula.

The RT never mentions it.

I was stupid enough to tell some Arabs I was from America, and almost got beaten up. Better not to say it. So, after that, I did not.

When in the US, and strangers ( people you will not be working with and will never see again) ask you where you are from, ( and being a Vet who had served America, and a US citizen, does not matter, obviously) and you are from some unpopular country originally, just lie to them. Give them some neutral country. And if you have a name like Mohammed Salim, damn, change it on your US documents! Just stop by a county courthouse and do it. You don't need to change it on your other country's documents if you're so proud.

It's freaking survival!

And zboy. People usually do not come to America if they can help it. And other countries are not as quick to give refugee visas. And the US gov't is good- it let him serve in its army, it gave him the right to work and, possibly, citizenship. It's the so many crazy people here that are the problem.

I had a GF from Panama who was a leftist, and she always criticized the US-" Americans are this, Americans are that". I said, "Well, why are you here then?" She said- "I don't have anything against American people. They are good; it's the gov't!"

I was always of the opposite opinion. The gov't here is great; it's the so many stupid, prejudiced people in the US that are the problem!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » May 19th, 2013, 4:47 pm

ladislav wrote:I had a GF from Panama who was a leftist, and she always criticized the US-" Americans are this, Americans are that". I said, "Well, why are you here then?" She said- "I don't have anything against American people. They are good; it's the gov't!"

I was always of the opposite opinion. The gov't here is great; it's the so many stupid, prejudiced people in the US that are the problem!
Of course your GF would have a more favorable view of the social climate, if nothing else.
The society bends over backwards to accommodate females.

As a man, you're not going to be taken care of by virtue of being pretty; you've got to figure out how to make your own cash.
If you're starting from zero, fresh off the flying carpet from SumDamWhere, yes, the USSA is still a good place to make some money.
People are less likely to REFUSE to do business with (or hire) you just because you're from the "wrong" ethnic group or even if they can barely understand WTF you're saying. Just get their food order correct, or taxi them to the correct destination, etc., and it's all good.
Run a gas station? Many people pay right at the gas pump and you never even have to talk to them. :shock:

You get the same rights & protections as the locals, for whatever that's worth. :razz:
The stupid cab passenger is, for his trouble, going to spend a lot of money for his outburst.

"[T]he chief business of the American people is business." -- Calvin Coolidge
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything