Russian Males - The Most Discriminated Group in the USA

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian Males - The Most Discriminated Group in the USA

Post by ladislav »

This this what this guy thinks and I tend to agree with him:

http://www.politicalforum.com/race-rela ... ed-us.html

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/sho ... p?t=613361

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2012092 ... lled-event

This is how Russians were treated in America about 100 years ago

https://play.google.com/store/books/det ... QUlBQUoiXQ..

Maybe it's time for plain speaking. Do you really want to bring Russians to America? Is it a good country for them to be in?
Last edited by ladislav on April 21st, 2013, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, Russian men lie in a strange place between being seen as "White," and being seen as a "strange foreigner." They don't have the advantages of a typical White Anglo male, in that Anglo Whites can get away with a lot of things, but not be counted against the whole race. Russians, on the other hand, are seen as a separate White ethnic minority, and non-Anglo, and so, suffer from being seen as strange and foreign. Also, many Jew Hollyweird movies quite often demonize Russian/Slavic men--so that also counts against them. In other words, Russians do not enjoy the White privilege enjoyed by White Anglo men, i.e., Irish, Italian, Scot, German Americans, etc. So I can see how Russian men may get jealous and depressed at White Americans as a result.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yup! And they also have no protection the way official minorities would.

Funny how you listed Italians as "Anglos". I guess you meant Italian-Americans who have been in the country for 4 generations. That's about as long as it takes to be accepted in the USA unless you are British or Irish.

There are no Russian Americans in the US gov't. Some Ukrainians and some Georgians. Not even one Russian.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ladislav, what do you think of the two Chechens involved in the Boston bombing? I think the whole thing was a setup, and the two brothers were patsies for the whole false flag event. But leaving that aside, were you surprised and shocked that two Chechens could do such a thing in the States? And as an aside, there seems to be a sudden surge of anti-immigrant/anti-Muslim/anti-Russian sentiment coming from 'native born Americans' on the Internet and forums/messageboards I've been reading this past week. Are you surprised by that? Not me, lol.......
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Wow, yeah, that pretty much sucks. I mean we still have show like "The Americans" portraying Cold War spies.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

zboy1 wrote:Ladislav, what do you think of the two Chechens involved in the Boston bombing? I think the whole thing was a setup, and the two brothers were patsies for the whole false flag event. But leaving that aside, were you surprised and shocked that two Chechens could do such a thing in the States? And as an aside, there seems to be a sudden surge of anti-immigrant/anti-Muslim/anti-Russian sentiment coming from 'native born Americans' on the Internet and forums/messageboards I've been reading this past week. Are you surprised by that? Not me, lol.......
No, I am not surprised. America true to form. Not a good place to be. Time to get some money and get out sooner rather than later.
Wow, yeah, that pretty much sucks. I mean we still have show like "The Americans" portraying Cold War spies.
Hollywood has no one else to demonize that would not be racist. Expect more of it in the years to come.