White Anger And The "New Niggers"

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Who In The Video Is Most In The Wrong?

The Angry White Guy.
63%
The Angry Immigrant Clerk With The Knife.
38%
The Immigrant Clerk Without The Knife Who Did Not Help The Situation.
No votes

Total votes: 8
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm going to have to lock the thread because of the excessive name calling. Cmon guys, let's not insult each other--we're on the same team. Let's learn to respect one another on the forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:I'm going to have to lock the thread because of the excessive name calling. Cmon guys, let's not insult each other--we're on the same team. Let's learn to respect one another on the forum.
No. Please don't lock threads. Doing so disrupts the free flow of discussion and information, and does not accomplish anything other than place limitations. Someone could have something important to add later on. You never know. Why put a cap on it?

We are only supposed to delete spammers and illegal content here, while preserving the constitutional libertarian right of free speech.

I just unlocked it. Are there any other threads that you or others have locked?

This thread belongs in the Racial Issues section, so I'm moving it there.

In the future, please post all racial and racist topics in the Racial Issues section, so that if they become an issue later on, I can turn the whole section into a private area easily.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne