Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Would you have mixed interracial kids?

Yes. Why not? Race doesn't matter and mixed kids look cute and exotic.
61%
No. Mixing races is weird and unnatural. I wouldn't want hybrid kids. I'd rather preserve my race.
29%
Undecided. Not sure. Never thought about it.
10%

Total votes: 49
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Mixed kids are often really beautiful - in the UK many of our top models are mixed.

Filipino mom, white dad works especially well...

:D

On the downside, mixed people often have big cultural identity issues - my brother dated one and she had MAJOR issues about being both black and white (Colombian dad, English mom).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

On the downside, mixed people often have big cultural identity issues - my brother dated one and she had MAJOR issues about being both black and white (Colombian dad, English mom).
Yes, that is one big drawback of having mixed kids. You are right when you say mixed children are often much more attractive then regular folks, but there are cultural issues as well that need to be addressed. For example, I know many half-Asian children that have deep cultural identity issues and many half Black/White children get taunted by both races for being mixed. But that still wouldn't stop me from having mixed-race children because love does not know race or color.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

odbo wrote:As far as how this relates to most members on this forum, typically it boils down to something like this. You are using your White or Nigger privilege (which you have as a result of globalization or the media glorifying and turning you into a desired object) to get into the pants of some Asian/Latina/White women. However instead of enjoying their company, then parting ways to do your duty and have a wife and 2.1 children of your own race, you are committing two sins.

#1 You're doing a disservice to your own race by not fulfilling the responsibility you have to your ancestors, who survived through much tougher times and kept themselves [relatively] pure for tens of thousands of years, all for you to spoil it in a time of decadence and moral corruption. And you're letting the dumbest crackers/niggers of your race, (who live in trailer parks off government subsidies and such), do the breeding for you. So your lack of positive action all but ensures your nieces and nephews will be ever shrinking minorities, part of a demoralized and declining race.

#2 You're diluting another race. If you love Asian or White women so much, why are you ensuring there will be less of them in the future, while increasing the amount of insecure mongrels desperate to breed "back" into the race? In this case your negative action complicates things for future generations, when you could have simply not had children or adopted.

The race mixer is above all selfish, and possesses a character which in a better time, in a healthier society, would get him beaten up by his peers.
It makes things difficult when the average white western woman is a feminist cunt...why would anybody want to breed with such a creature?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Let me speak as a mixed race individual myself. Both of my parents were born in America, but my dad is of Eastern European ancestry and my Mother is Chinese. Because of Feminism, my mom valued her career over being a mother, so I never really had much of a connection to my Chinese side. However, others tend to do that defining for me. Whether it is the media or people I meet who learn I am part Asian, there are certain preconceptions that I can never escape by trying to act like I'm fully white. So I've been getting more in touch with my Asian side recently. I've also been thinking it would be best if I were to find an Asian woman to marry and have kids. I wouldn't want to burden any children of mine with identity issues; doing so because I liked a black woman for example would be selfish. I do like blacks mind (I find many attractive), but I can be aware of the problems and am very conservative on this issue. My grandparents, the Chinese ones, opposed my parents marriage initially. They refused to come and even sent my uncle to talk my mom out of it. Over time they became more accepting because my father is an intelligent and hard worker. He's a lawyer who helps all of my Chinese cousins out with their speeding tickets and the like.

My honest answer is that we live in reality, in society. We don't live in magic bubbles or utopias where racial/cultural issues and insecurities don't exist. So I am reluctant to engage in any sort of social experimentation in this way. This informs my politics and whole life philosophy outside this issue as well.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

i would like kids and i want a humble natured wife. i am white.

in other words yes. all caucasian women are sub par, E.E or not.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jester is right and he took the words right out of my mouth. Let me add some more details.

Where will you kids be growing up? What country? And if in the US, what state? Will they be male or female ( hard to predict but still matters when planning their lives). How rich or poor will you be? What citizenship will your kids have? And finally, what races will be mixing? So, it is a case by case affair.

Some examples:

If the kids grow up in the US or any other Germanic/ Anglo country where race and ethnicity are of paramount, Hitlerian importance, then you'd better make sure that you have enough money to send them to good private schools in states with a large ethnic population- S. Cal for one. Do not send them to public schools with kids of low classes anywhere- these are bigoted. Do not send them to schools in mono-ethnic states unless you are very rich but even then going and living in Wisconsin with a half Latino kid with brown skin is not a very good idea.

If the kids grow up in mixed Spanish/Portuguese colonies - S. America, Philippines, Panama, etc. there is only one thing to worry about- money! They can be in public or private schools and will live normal lives. They will also not have an identity crisis because in those countries what you are is determined by birthplace not by ancestry. So, mixed kids of whatever ancestry will be treated as Panamanians, Brazilians, Filipinos, etc. There may be some minor problems sometimes but because people are judged by character and money there, these will not create identity problems. But those countries do not allow for many good jobs and economic opportunities. So, you may want to send them to the US later or keep them in international schools in those countries.

I think that the US ethnic system is evil and idiotic and I want to partake none in it. Why in the freaking heck do people in the US say - I am Polish, I am German, I am Armenian if they do not speak the language, have never been in those countries and do not hold citizenship of those countries? African Americans have never been to Africa and do not hold citizenship of any African country. Let alone speak the language, know history of those lands. These are all intra-national divisions that exist on the US territory. Vicious, divisive, pure evil that makes people unhappy and keeps the country divided. I refuse to accept this crap. All US citizens are just called Americans by international law. Anyway, this is a separate topic but still- do you want to plunge your kid into this system? I sure don't.

If you live in Northern Asia or even in Sinoid SE Asian countries like VN or a xenophobic ultra nationalistic country like Thailand, that will be even worse than in the Anglo world because at least in the Anglo world they teach that racism is bad so many people are ashamed of appearing racist. Not there- there no one teaches that racism is bad and mixed kids are harassed and openly discriminated against. So, in that case, make sure they go to international schools and for that you need money. Also, it would be a very bad idea to have half black half "Mongolian" kids and live in N. Asia. America would be a lesser evil where at least there are laws and polite limits to racism.

If the kids grow up in Saudi, UAE and go to international schools, there will be no problem. Just make sure you have money and the more exotic the kid looks, the more money you should have.

You would not want to keep an Asian-looking male kid in an Anglo country for too long. Make sure he has some mobile profession so that he could easily relocate before he turns into a sexually frustrated young man who hates whites or blacks. Teach him multi-nationalism and mobility.

You would not want to keep a half black girl in Russia. Much better send her to the US and give her some Anglo name.

The above are only some general guidelines - individual cases need to be treated on an ad-hoc basis and plans of action designed so that you do not have crippled lives for which you are responsible. Because they will come back hating you, haunting you, and blaming you for all thier misfortune.

An interesting case in point- Franz Kafka- an Ashkenazi Jew born in Prague in the Austro Hungarian times ( I think). While many people on this board would classify him as a Caucasian, and Americans would call him Austrian, the people there had other classifications for him- all bad. The Slavs -Czechs, hated him for being a German speaker and would not accept him. The German Austrians called him Jude and considered him an Asiatic Semite and hated him. The local Jews hated him because he was a secular, German-speaking citizen and had nothing to do with the Ashkenazi Jewish culture or religion. This hatred was probably the reason why he created all these wacky stories and eventually died young.
But his were different times. In our times we have so many more alternatives.
Last edited by ladislav on November 23rd, 2012, 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Herman Cain, the guy who was in the running for the Republican Presidential nomination, he refuses to call himself African-American. He calls himself an ABC, American Black Conservative.

As for me, you are right Ladislav. As much as I can respect people like Thomas Jefferson, I cannot pretend I am fully white. I want a male heir and I do not want him to have any confusion or insecurities. This is why I am building an online business - mobility. I want to find a place to settle down, in America or not.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Mixing races is weird and unnatural. I wouldn't want hybrid kids. I'd rather preserve my race.

We owe it to our ancestors, if I am unable to find suitable women of my own kind im not going to SE asia to get woman and have mixed kids, by doing that Im destroying my own race and other race and in the long run we all going to end up brown, there wont be diversity.

There should be law that ban mixing in order to preserve races from extinction.

If mixing is good Jews would be doing it
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

abcdavid01 wrote:Herman Cain, the guy who was in the running for the Republican Presidential nomination, he refuses to call himself African-American. He calls himself an ABC, American Black Conservative.

As for me, you are right Ladislav. As much as I can respect people like Thomas Jefferson, I cannot pretend I am fully white. I want a male heir and I do not want him to have any confusion or insecurities. This is why I am building an online business - mobility. I want to find a place to settle down, in America or not.
A "White" nationality is a New world construct from Anglo colonial times. Its creators did not even consider Germans and Swedes to be white- can you freaking imagine? They were sick in the head. I do not want to inherit their mental illness.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, they used to discriminate against Catholics and Irish too. Easier for them to integrate because they're at least white skinned Christians, but Blacks? Asians? I'd hope Obama would try to change things, but this doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Call me a self hater, but it is damn confusing. Ideally I would have more options - I'm white, but I'm also Asian. I can fit in with both cultures and attract women of both races. Heck, I can even fit in with Africans if I want because I'm mixed race and so must be more liberal and open minded, right? The reality is that this is just not true. It just leads to feeling out of place. I don't want my kids to suffer this way. I want to be the first ancestor of a real family line. The only males of my generation on my father's side are one who is older than me and is estranged along with my uncle and another who is not blood related because my aunt was adopted. So do I go with East European or Asian? I'm still trying to figure out which culture I think has the best values.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on November 23rd, 2012, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mixing races is nothing new, and has been going on for millennia. Whether you like it or not, it is a personal decision for people, and there is nothing you can do to change it. As a matter of fact, ranting against it seems to encourage it because people want what people say they cannot have.

To the guys with all the explanations for interracial couplings, nice try. Just because you concoct a few lame reasons for interracial couplings, does not hide the fact that your ego is damaged because guys who you think are beneath you, out compete you for women of your group.

If that makes you feel better, so be it, but get used to it, because it will be more and more common. Don't hate on us, up your game a bit so you can have a shot to get yours too. Envy is not a good look.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, they used to discriminate against Catholics and Irish too. Easier for them to integrate because they're at least white skinned Christians, but Blacks? Asians? I'd hope Obama would try to change things, but this doesn't seem to be the case at all.

Call me a self hater, but it is damn confusing. Ideally I would have more options - I'm white, but I'm also Asian. I can fit in with both cultures and attract women of both races. Heck, I can even fit in with Africans if I want because I'm mixed race and so must be more liberal and open minded, right? The reality is that this is just not true. It just leads to feeling out of place. I don't want my kids to suffer this way. I want to be the first ancestor of a real family line. The only males of my generation on my father's side are one who is older than me and is estranged along with my uncle and another who is not blood related because my aunt was adopted. So do I go with East European or Asian? I'm still trying to figure out which culture I think has the best values.
Depends on what Asians? Filipinos will accept you matter of factly. Singaporeans should too. Most there will just call you an American.
E. Euros will accept you as one of them because your look is very common there. In Russia in particular many noble families were Tatar- Slavic mix.
It all depends where you will be associating with people .
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Mixing races is nothing new, and has been going on for millennia. Whether you like it or not, it is a personal decision for people, and there is nothing you can do to change it. As a matter of fact, ranting against it seems to encourage it because people want what people say they cannot have.

To the guys with all the explanations for interracial couplings, nice try. Just because you concoct a few lame reasons for interracial couplings, does not hide the fact that your ego is damaged because guys who you think are beneath you, out compete you for women of your group.

If that makes you feel better, so be it, but get used to it, because it will be more and more common. Don't hate on us, up your game a bit so you can have a shot to get yours too. Envy is not a good look.
I would just hope people like me by "ranting" can get people to be more considerate. Deciding to start a mixed race family is not a decision to take lightly. Doing so purely out of love is selfish. Even if the love is there, the family needs to move to an environment where the children can fit in. They also need to give their children a solid identity outside of or fully inclusive of both their races/cultures. If a child does not have an identity they will suffer greatly in life. They will fail to understand the world because they have no background with which to judge things. They will not be able to see groups of people and feel like they belong to them. I know this because until very recently I had those problems. This would be easier if people in America just thought of each other as Americans regardless of other backgrounds, but that is not reality.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Image[/quote]

Please decipher this. Black with white and then who with who?