Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is white pride a taboo but other racial prides are o

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video about race relations in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. Irrefutable proof of double standard against whites!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

Moretorque wrote:Oh great one, the thing you have to remember about the black ? is our ancestors brought them here.

Crying about it after the fact does no good.

My ancestors weren't even here back then. I'm not Anglo.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:LOL

Mr. Wu that previous post you made on this thread is very anti Semitic, these are gods people. I did not realize there were Chinese Nazi's wandering about...............
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do u explain double standards like this against white people? Lol. Surely this wouldnt exist if white christians controlled america right?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video called, "20 Questions Black People Have For White People" all 20 questions are answered by The Amazing Atheist, who is a white guy. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Ah, the Amazing Atheist. I haven't heard his exquisite rants in a long time. He is quite good.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston wrote:How do u explain double standards like this against white people? Lol. Surely this wouldnt exist if white christians controlled america right?
As Mr. Amazing Atheist said, the First Amendment protects free speech. People can make cartoons as they wish.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

How come there is no 'multiculturalism' in Japan, China, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Mexico and other countries? It only exists in the English speaking countries.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Two white girls on Red Ice Radio talk about white identity and white pride. Nice to see white girls who are not liberals.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nki9wWafteM[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jared Taylor exposes the ridiculous myth of white privilege.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qk9R3u0r00[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Diversity" is only used against whites and no other race of people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »