Is the White race superior? Consider the historical facts...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the white race superior? Consider the historical fact

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:I think all races are beautiful as well but some white women the very rare ones just seem to push the envelope. The most beautiful legs, ass's, hips, tit's, skin color and tone, eyes , hair, pussies, and even skeletal structure seem to fall upon white women. I am talking the rarest of rare of the outer most beautiful distinct features.
They have a very very broad spectrum of variations but it's very short lived as they go to hell after about 30 or so.....
That's probably right, the few hottest white women are probably the hottest overall. But as a group i think blackguyfromengland is right, they are pretty overrated. The thing is they have benefited indirectly (in the OP context) from white skills in the arts, in the sense that movies, paintings, magazines etc. have obviously tended to highlight the very best ones.

Another indirect benefit is that they've had the means to groom themselves better due to the economic and technical advances.
But see for example other populations which are emerging economically, the chicks take more care of themselves now too, i.e they fix their skin, teeth and hair, wear better clothes etc. Take Koreans for example now, the success of k-pop has similarly gotten to their head and they think their sh*t doesn't stink.

legs, ass's, hips, tit's, skin color and tone, eyes , hair, pussies,

Lol
the pink crotch and nipples are a big plus, but the asses are mostly lumpy and flubbery, and the tits sag locally quite often, and that is not counting the outright obesity for a moment.
In contrast, asian chicks can be rather flat but just on average, and the 'meat' quality, is pretty nice on front and back, soft, consistent and firm. Like i've stated before, i'm relieved when i see the trolls some of the western tourists are stuck with.
Lol imagine a feminist reading this, but i'm just being 'scientific' haha.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Here's an excellent article about the indian-euro narrative that keeps it real i think.
I don't post it as "pro" or "anti" anyone, i think it brings good arguments against both the mythologies of an intentional 'holocaust' against the indians, and that of a supposed greatness/heroism of the settlers.
There are some things here i didn't know.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19864_6- ... erica.html

Our history books don't really go into a ton of detail about how the Indians became an endangered species. Some warring, some smallpox blankets and ... death by broken heart?
When American Indians show up in movies made by conscientious white people like Oliver Stone, they usually lament having their land taken from them. The implication is that Native Americans died off like a species of tree-burrowing owl that couldn't hack it once their natural habitat was paved over.

Lol
Needless to say it's just a Creacked article so one must further research the items
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am talking rarest of rare, have you ever noticed how certain ( very few ) white women when they tan they get this bronze skin with a reflective sheen ? it's on like the gals who are natural blonds or dirty blonde and the skin just pops and stands out like no other races skin but as stated it turns into leather and is short lived.

A few white women have spectacular ass builds and get these child bearing hip structures that other races do not get, much more variances but today in my town Gainesville FL 10 years ago had much more beautiful women but today here in America they are all going to shit fast and all the tats are like what a pig............My town used to have incredible women but the US is in the crapper for sure.
Time to Hide!