WHY RACISM CAN BE HEALTHY

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Re: WHY RACISM CAN BE HEALTHY

Post by Robert77 »

royaldude wrote:The us and europe are the epicenter of polical correctness with the uk probably in the lead. i hate racists but removing racism from speech doesnt get anywhere. all it does is make people hide there beliefs. i think people need to be open about the fact that different races are DIFFERENT. guess what stereotypes exist for a reason. ever meet an irish guy who likes to drink, a black who spokes weed, an asian who is social inept a jew who is cheap. of course you have. i think the most healthy thing is to let racist speech back into the culture like they do in latin america. in mexico i am called guero which means white. i call blacks negro or really brown people moreno and its normal. btw if your fat they call you gordo(means fat) mexico. the gays here are way more flamboyant than in us and its just accepted they get made fun of but they dont get upset. people tease each other here and its healthy and there are no race attacks in mexico. guess what mexico is like the us its a multicultural society. were talking whites, mestizo, pure indian, asians and multatos. also i have racist parents and i love f***ing girls of brown and dark skin color over white and i think it has something to do with rebelling against whats expected of me as a white guy.

here is patrice oneal talking about race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJKjxZic ... re=related
protectionism is healthy, not racism

if you study some history you'll see that race is a simple social construct and America is especially obsessed with it.... elsewhere race is not a big deal while nationality is far more important.

I agree that protectionism is good, I think racism is shit, especially knowing that we're all mixed....
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

Well, race is not important unless you are Black. Tell a Black guy that race isn't important in Japan, Taiwan, Korea, etc.. Hell, tell the Korean, Taiwanese, or Japanese person that it isn't important. Absolute bullshit.

Race is the most important factor in life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

C.J. wrote:Racism is a vilified way of survival. The western world paints all cases of racism as bad. When in fact, the reason the earth wasn't completely devoid of human life back when humans were very primitive and prospered, is because people discriminated against each other.
Basically because they weren't Commies. In this sense, "Progressives" are the most regressive group imaginable.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The original poster of this thread made an obvious statement for people who are paying attention, yes our ruler's are playing the political correct card. You will also find England and America are completely being turned into technocratic police states along with most of the rest of Europe and the world if they can pull it off.

England has over 10,000 surveillance camera's in the city and NY city now has over 3000. Why is it where political correctness is in full swing you also find a facist police state being errected ?

The point is this is a long range plan being played out and we are the subjects on the front lines of their chess board. The world is quickly becoming a small place and the people running the credit monopoly are forcing all this integration of all the races upon us weather we like it or not. Most borders are quickly being erased to make way for the one world dictatorship they have been working on for a couple centuries.

One thing people need to realize when talking about integrating the masses of different people from all over the world and that is nature say's it's OK because when any groups of humans have intercourse with one another the result is a child, so weather people like it or not it was meant to be.

We are the ones with our childish behavior that are having problems making it work because evolution along with nature said thats the way the world works long before any of us were here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:
C.J. wrote:Winston, can't you clean this shit up!? :D

And I mean the pr0n pictures, you fool!
Haha. Pic--deleted.
Who posted the offending image? I will give that person a warning.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne